Old 07-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Courtier

Berlin... as always. What a shame...

Old 07-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Courtier

Such a lovely 1st year wedding anniversary picture. [Picture number 11]

Old 07-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Administrator

Paris Match has released a second anniversary portrait of the couple - also a nice shot and perspective -
I wonder how many were made:

** Pic ** parismatch.com: Charlène a trouvé sa place ** translation **
Old 07-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Paris Match has released a second anniversary portrait of the couple - also a nice shot and perspective -
I wonder how many were made:

** Pic ** parismatch.com: Charlène a trouvé sa place ** translation **
This is lovely. I like this one better than the first photo. I also think it shows off Charlene's dress better.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Heir Apparent

They both look very happy and contented...which, of course, warms my heart.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Nobility

Red carpet has been rolled out for a you and you arrived in sandals that is more appropiate for a beach.I've never seen other royals do this,but well,it's Charlene,so.I hope she'll be more dress properly when the official visit begins.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt View Post
Red carpet has been rolled out for a you and you arrived in sandals that is more appropiate for a beach.I've never seen other royals do this,but well,it's Charlene,so.I hope she'll be more dress properly when the official visit begins.
I think we are coming up against cultural differences - I see nothing amiss. However, that said, maybe she intended to wear heels and couldn't locate them - or maybe her back is hurting her and these are the only flats she has so....go with the flow. I think she looks great (..)
Old 07-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Nobility

(...)

Also,she was wearing heels during the Paris Fashion Show.She did'nt walk all the way to Germany.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Beautiful Charlene, we can see many people on the road to see the couple but it is yet a privat visit, the visit will begin to morrow, it was more confortable to wear sandals and casual cloths during the flight because in the South of France, it is very hot.
To morrow, , she will wear cloths and shoes more appopriat;
There are also photos on newscom
Old 07-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Heir Apparent

The official part of the visit begins on July 9th, their arrival on the 8th was pretty much a private event.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:20 AM
Administrator

On July 7, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the concert "Summer Dream" in the benefit of the Foundation Prince Albert II
at the Princely Palace in Monaco. Here's a pic of them together with singer Dee Dee Bridgewater at the private cocktail party that
was held after the concert.

** Pic **

And today, July 9, the official part of the visit to Germany has started at Bellevue Palace in Berlin and was followed by a boat trip:

** ppe gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** belga ** daylife gallery ** ppe gallery 2 **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Monacon ruhtinaspari vierailulla Saksassa **

** cozycot gallery: Prince albert ii of monaco and his wife princess charlene of monaco... **

** rp-online.de gallery: Fürst Albert und seine Charlene zu Besuch in Deutschland **

** derwesten.de: Charlène besucht Gauck **

Bigger pics:

** zimbio: Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Charlene Arrival In Berlin **
Old 07-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

On July 7, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the concert "Summer Dream" in the benefit of the Foundation Prince Albert II
at the Princely Palace in Monaco. Here's a pic of them together with singer Dee Dee Bridgewater at the private cocktail party that
was held after the concert.

** Pic **

And today, July 9, the official part of the visit to Germany has started at Bellevue Palace in Berlin:

** gettyimages gallery ** belga ** daylife gallery **

** rp-online.de gallery: Fürst Albert und seine Charlene zu Besuch in Deutschland **
Amazing clothes! P.ss Charlene looks stunning! The only "complaint" that I have regards sandals...
Old 07-09-2012, 07:40 AM
Serene Highness

Pc looks elegant. Also she is wearing the heels she wore to the amber lounge fashion show not sandals.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Other photos on a boat

Charlene Wittstock Photos - Zimbio
Old 07-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Why keeps Westerwelle bringing his partner along (I am not referring to the fact that he has a male partner rather than a female). I guess the reason is that he gets some connections doing business with Monaco in his capacity as sports manager.

I dont see a reason for a foreign minister to bring along his spouse in contrast to the host, President Gauck.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Serene Highness

I've just remembered that this is their first state visit since their marriage. I expect then that pc will wear a tiara tonight. Any other royal consort would wear one on such an occasion and it must surely have been for such events that pa gave her those two tiaras.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
I've just remembered that this is their first state visit since their marriage. I expect then that pc will wear a tiara tonight. Any other royal consort would wear one on such an occasion and it must surely have been for such events that pa gave her those two tiaras.
The visit is classed as "official" as opposed to "state" so I actually would not expect a white tie & tiara dinner. Most likely the official dinner will be a black tie event sans tiara.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't see anything unusual in a Foreign Minister being accompanied by his spouse when acting as hosts during an engagement with a royal couple visiting the country.
In terms of commercial interests, perhaps it would not have been necessary for Charlène to use such an eye-catching accessory which boldly advertises Louis Vuitton.
The dinner tonight will certainly have a black tie dress code - which regarding the tiara question has been interpreted in different ways by royal ladies during in recent years.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Here's a third gallery of day 1 from zimbio including the picture of the day - a kiss during the visit to the famous Brandenburger Tor

** The kiss ** zimbo: Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Charlene Visit Brandenburg Gate **

Pics from the Palace's facebook site: Visite officielle du Couple Princier en Allemagne

** ppe gallery 3 **

** public.fr: Photos : Charlene de Monaco : fini la discrétion, elle met le feu avec un ensemble bleu ! **