Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011- February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some pics of them together. Thanks for posting!!!
I think it's sweet holding hands on these photos. But I don't like the green colour :whistling:
Albert is obviously enjoying himself.

Last edited:
I thought it was nice to see the Prince and Princess with hand in hand as well and thought she looked quite lovely in the green. She looks at ease too... is this not the first time she's accompanied Prince Albert in receiving another leader and his consort?

Official Visit to the Principality by the President of the Republic of Croatia, H.E. Mr Ivo Josipovic
H.E. Mr Ivo Josipovic, President of the Republic of Croatia, will conduct an official visit to Monaco on Tuesday 4th October 2011.
Prince's Palace

Nice to see them again together in an public event, in july, Prince Albert received the president of the malte order but Princess Charlene attended only at the evening concert. To day, on the site of the palace (in french language) it is said that the wife of the president and Princess joigned the prince and the president of Croatia for the dinner,

On newscom there are a lot of pictures of this event.

PA and PC look good and content..I like the colour green on her.
Thanks for the pics.

She looks great in a good color. Wear more.

To most people, if you are a "Highness" of any sort AND you are a Prince and Princess AND you live in a palace AND you mix with other princes and princesses, Kings and Queens, then the technicalities of your title don't really matter ie you live a special world. I am not suggesting that Princes have magical lives but there is clearley something special about how they live or none of us would be attracted to these forums or in watching Royal weddings on t.v. etc.

THANK YOU and I couldn't agree more if I tried!!

I wouldn't have wanted to be Charlene on her wedding day for all the money in the world - incredible amounts of pressure.

I'm really pleased that they are finding their center these days. That must have been so nerve-wracking.

Charlene can carry off a color palette that is pretty extensive and can wear some greens that are more muted.

I'm hoping for some good fashion visuals from Charlene, mixing with the usually-stunning Caroline frocks. As long as Caroline was in Monaco, glamour never left it; but Charlene will provide a cool contrast to Caroline's style.

It's a pity the official visit by the Croatian President was only a day visit as I would have loved to have seen pics of a State dinner.

It's a pity the official visit by the Croatian President was only a day visit as I would have loved to have seen pics of a State dinner.
That's what I thought too. Sadly we didn't get to see any pics :sad:

I guess we all see what we want to see. I just see 2 adults holding hands, and one woman watching very closely where she steps in her heals across the stones of the courtyard.

Good grief, what on earth is he doing? He seems to be towing her around like an appendage or recalcitrant child?

Photo from Reuters Pictures

Photo from Reuters Pictures

Well these sorts of photo's will do nothing to quell the raging gossip about the state of this marriage!

Photos such as these need to be put in context. The same gallery contains many pleasant images. Who hasn't been captured in a rather ungainly/misleading light?

I guess we all see what we want to see. I just see 2 adults holding hands, and one woman watching very closely where she steps in her heals across the stones of the courtyard.
Exactly! And these stones are not very easy to handle with these heels!

I can't see anything strange or wrong in these pics either, however here are some new ones:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attending the Monaco Humanitary Group Presentation at the
Auditorium Rainier III on October 11, 2011 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages **

I can't see anything strange or wrong in these pics either, however here are some new ones:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attending the Monaco Humanitary Group Presentation at the
Auditorium Rainier III on October 11, 2011 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages **

They, PA and Charlene, must read the forum because I just posted that they rarely show up together, and here they are.:lol: Charlene looks good in this hairdo. She seems happier than recently but I always get impression that she and Albert play the couple than they are actually a couple, there is something weird about them, something fake, IMO of course.:ermm:

Last edited:
I love the pic with Charlène open mouthed ! She looks thrilled !

I must correct my own opinion about Charlene happiness at recent event. I just looked closer at Getty's pics:
Princess Charlene Of Monaco Attends Monaco Humanitary Group

Prince Albert II Of Monaco And Princess Charlene Of Monaco Attend

Her smile is so fake, she looks like she is streaking her lips only, not really smiling, I see sadness in her eyes, as if she didn't want to be here. She tries too hard with children, her behavior is so tense and she doesn't seem to enjoy a moment with kids.

Last edited:
I must correct my own opinion about Charlene happiness at recent event. I just looked closer at Getty's pics:

Prince Albert II Of Monaco And Princess Charlene Of Monaco Attend

Her smile is so fake, she looks like she is streaking her lips only, not really smiling, I see sadness in her eyes, as if she didn't want to be here. She tries too hard with children, her behavior is so tense and she doesn't seem to enjoy a moment with kids.

She doesn´t seem to enjoy any event. But I don´t agree she looks sad. Why should she be? She got what she wanted for long. She probably does not know how to act, that´s probably why she always has a defiant look.

Everyone see what they wanna see in the pics, I guess.
To me it's all good and Charlene looks great. I'm happy to see them together and I also think Charlene is enjoying herself.
http://i55.tinypic.com/27wytsh.jpg
This smile doesn't look fake or sad to me at all :)

:winkiss:All I can say to me Princess Charlene looks contented with married life:)

I would agree that she looks fine, and very lovely. What I see is a person who is a bit shy. The constant questioning of her motives according to the agenda of other people truly gets tiresome. One has to wonder why, when there is so much dislike, that those people even bother to read the thread, it borders on obsession, IMO.

I do agree. Princess Charlene looks lovely and content in spite of all she has had to cope with. I do love the simple yet elegant black dress she is wearing. A beautiful neckline.

Last edited:
I do believe that Princess Charlene was pretty sad about the rumors before and after the wedding. She took a break and did not appear too much, like she said in the interview a week ago. Maybe she was hoping these negative rumors would disappear and they didn't.
So when she appears in public now it's a mixture of sadness and shyness towards the press and how to handle all of that.

And on Life Magazine there are several more.
Image Prince Albert Photo Galleries and Pictures - Page 1 of 454 - LIFE

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Charlene looks lovely and content, I like also her elegant black dress and it is an humanitary event, Some persons do not like her anymore, we know them, some like to see her , We know them also and we share our feelings and it is nice

On the the site myroyals, there are photos of the princess Charlene at this event and you will see a princess very at ease (I like the photo she has a child in her arm).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom