Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011- February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes La Turbie is en route to Roc agel so the Royal couple must pass through there all the time, so it's good they are making an effort to support these events.

La Turbie is a french town and the people of La turbie did not wait them, it was not in their duty to attend to this fest . As it is said in the newspaper, the couple eat just before at the restaurant and they were attracted by the flon flons and music of the fest. The Prince asked to a somebody if they could attend this fest , this person wasked to the president of the comettee of this fest if they can come and the people was surprised to see them dancing .

...The Prince asked to a somebody if they could attend this fest , this person wasked to the president of the comettee of this fest if they can come and the people was surprised to see them dancing .
I would have loved to see them dancing and maybe singing too :lol:

Charlene looks fabulous - she has a natural sexiness (half her luck) and she looks so healthy.

I dont see it!!!

natural sexines really ??? when i look at charlene she look like woman you see every day at work or shopping mail, i dont see the hotness or sexines every one here praise so much about i understand someone like adrina lima,natali wood etc. Charlene look regular nothing migical about her am i miss something or i need to get a 3D glasses to see it.:ermm:

:previous: You see what YOU see, that's all. Some think Charlene is sexy and some don't. I'm a straight woman, so I don't see the sexiness of her, but I do think she's gorgeous.

we can only see what we know

when i look at charlene she look like woman you see every day at work or shopping mail, .:ermm:

hmmm, well actually there are a lot of sexy women at the mall or walking down the street or at the office, but of course we all have different ideas of who is or is not sexy. Personally a lot of the supermodels and starlets that appear in the magazines and we are supposed to drool over I don't find sexy at all.

Beauty - and with that the discussed "sexiness" - is in the eye of the beholder, with that
said we can move on and concentrate on the current events again.

Some lovely photos, Charlene looks increasingly at ease in her role. I bet there will be some less positive comments about her hair on the fashion thread though.

I found also on the newscom, I like her dress and her hair, she is ease in her new role of princess , and it is not easy to be well dressed now because the weather is very hot. Lovely couple

Delightful pix, she looks very much at ease and I'm glad of it !

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the celebration for the 100th anniversary
of the Monte Carlo Golf Club yesterday, August 27, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** purepeople: Charlene de Monaco : Superbe et complice avec un Albert encore sans alliance... **

I dont understand why ALbert is fond of white pants when they are simple unflattering on him. Its nice to see them at quite a few events and I hope many more to come as Charlene seems to be handling it very well.

It's the kind of clothing the commodore of a yacht club would wear for a day in the sun.... and therefore most appropriate :)

it seems to be the dress code of the club, look at the other men, prince Albert lost some weight and it fits wery well

there is a short video on the site of Monaco matin

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly like this one the most:
Charlene de Monaco : Superbe et complice avec un Albert encore sans alliance...
m2

:previous:that is a nice picture. PA is really looking quite happy these days and Charlene is looking more at ease at time goes on. Lovely couple!

Thank you for the video link and these fantastic photos!

p.gif
Leeds: Final preparations underway for visit of Prince Albert of Monaco

Published on Thursday 1 September 2011 06:09

The final preparations are underway for the visit of Prince Albert of Monaco to a historic Leeds estate this weekend.
The Prince is due to attend a charity ball at Harewood House on Sunday, accompanied by his new wife, Princess Charlene – nearly 40 years after his parents attended a ball at the city’s Queens Hotel.
Yorkshire Evening Post

She looks lovely and elegant,nice.:)

Thank you,Iceflower.:flowers:

It is a return to the roots for Charlene, I read that her grand grend parents were born in Leeds.Otherwise, there was an article about the family of her mother Lynette. The Lynette's father(mother of Charlene) was born in England, he went to Rhodesia with his family after the second world war and he married a rhodesian girl who was also english .
Nice photos to day at Leeds, Charlene is beautiful and very smart, I like very much her dress and earings

She's coming into her own as Princess.

Last edited:
Delightful Charlène ! She is truly beautiful !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom