Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011- February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The long hair makes her younger, I did not recognize her at the beginning. She wore the dress that she wore in February in South Africa as She attented the Mendelson Mandela exposition during the days of the mile mare race. She said in Vogue in May that Prince Albert prefered her with her hair long and without make up.

What a massive bouquet in the 5th picture! Hardly appropriate.

Last edited:
Now, when the couple appears in public, at the exposition of the wedding, Hercules games and yesterday, the public applauses them a long times, Many people in the south of the france and monaco do not understand why there were so many rumors on them and why the media said so many lies. They support them because they know them, they use to see them and they were very happy to participe to the wedding, the concert of Jean Michel Jarre and the people of neighbours towns could watch the eagles concert. They were very happy to watch the us of this part of the land at this wedding, the clothes of the little flower brides (Nicois dress), the rings on the (coussin), the sainte devote ceremony.

Yes, it is a big bouquet, but she is their princess and big is never inappropriate when it comes to flowers and princesses.

(...)
I didn't know a big bouquet didn't look ridiculous because it's their princess and it doesn't matter big is never inappropriate when it comes to flowers and princesses...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the dress but her hair are too thin and she has to make a brushing, her appearance will not stay in our memory but I am happy to see them together at this classical musical event in Menton which is in France near Monaco, Prince Albert was very smiling and he is now nearer to Charlene than before the wedding, A good thing.

Purepeople is a sort of tabloid, what they are saying is not serious. tjey chose the photos they want to show. They said that the princess is very elegant but she seemed to be tired, off and she is pale, the prince is very smiling. They said they must have a big tired week end. Monday was a day without work( fest of the virgin). I will not make no comments, but at the end of the page, there are comments of the readers, they all say(stop this hard again them, let her quiet, stop this sort of text and so. No need of coments

there is on purepeople site photos of the Prince Albert and princess charlene attending the festivities yesterday of the nautic center which has 50 years ; I do not find any photos of them in the other sites.

^ Pure People should be happy, this time Charlene is smiling! ;) I already noticed that on this website, pics were choosen to go with their articles. This time Charlène is "divine et passionnée" whereas before she was "éteinte". A need to publish an article saying that there is someting wrong between Charlene and Albert? They post the (only?) pic of the eveninig on which Charlene doesn't smile.
For this late appearance, Charlene is radious, I love seeing her like that. I hope that we'll have more pics! I hope too that this tabloid is going to leave her alone, but that is only a tabloid, so I think my wish won't be heard! :lol:

However, thank you a lot for this link! I saw a pic of a young girl digging. Do you think that Pauline went to this event, too? Really waiting for more pics!!

I could only give you the photos of this tabloid because I only found some on the site east news but they are very small. I agree with you, I hope this tabloid will be going to leave her quiet.
I do not see Pauline on these photos and it is not said in the article of Nice Matin that I bought this morning

She looks good, and not just because of the gown..... bravo Charlène !

She does look beautiful. Albert looks very good as well. More slender,especially in photo #6.

Maybe Charlene put him on a diet. Charlene looks beautiful as always, but what is with this trend of wearing designer clothes that don't fit right? Kate has really championed it, I've seen Victoria do it (though she was probably trying to hide a baby) and now Charlene.

I find the prince Albert more slender, He already lost weight before his wedding, It is also good for his wealth,

I just love her dress....I think this style really suits her:winkiss:

Sexy Lady! I like her outfit and how she combines beautiful dresses with these shoes ;)
She doesn't wear her engagement ring just like the last event.
I wonder why

Sexy Lady! I like her outfit and how she combines beautiful dresses with these shoes ;)
I wonder why

I'm not sure. Albert was wearing his wedding band at this event, but at the last one he wasn't (or if he is, it is HARD to see it!)

Albert had his wedding ring, it is hard to see but you can see it on newcom.

On bew pkotos, you can see it very well on the last photos,

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why

She has her wedding band on, but not the large engagement ring, probably, too clunky. He has his wedding ring on, if you look. Always, some ugliness from some.

Albert had his wedding ring, it is hard to see but you can see it on newcom.

Thanks for the heads-up. With his wedding band so skinny, it makes it hard to see!

Just to add, the event I wasn't sure about was the concert.

Last edited:
Turbie, the small french town at the south of France closed to Monaco had the surprise to see the couple princier dancing at their ball and paricipat to the karaoke. The article of Nice Matin said that the couple dined at the cafe de la Fontaine and attracted by the music and Flon flon of the small town, the Prince asked to some body if they could come. They had a good evening ant the people of La Turbie was surprised to see the kindness of the couple and they have also respect here is the link:
Karaoke surprise, avec le couple princier au karaoke surprise. Nice Matin
There is the photo of Prince Albert and Charlene with people of La Turbie

Thank you for the info melina premiere!

She looks good in earthy gowns. I like it that she wears long ...something we have lost over the years. I think it fits her just fine.

Oh, I do like the spontaneity they can enjoy. Albert is a good singer (so I hear). I'd love to hear Albert and Charlene do "Summer Nights" from GREASE. Now, THAT would be fun!

Last edited:
Yet another sign of PA's ongoing commitment to the "communautés limitrophes" - the villages close to Monaco.

Nice gesture and wonderful surprise for the people there !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom