The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Yesterday, Charlène and Albert were on the No Finish Line which is a charity event for 'Children and future, Prince Albert and Princese Stéphanie are the patrons.
There was a little article in a local newspaper about the presence of the couple. But no photo apart a photo of the princess Charlène about the blog of My Marketing Manager.
The princess was with the team of the palace called squdra du Palaçi.
THe results of the couple are on the no finish line site.
For the persons who say that the Princess does not speak french,there is an article about the visit of the princess to the school on the examiner site

The photo of Princess Charlene with the team of the palace is Face book , on My Marketing Manager,
What is the purpose that Charlene has FB account reporting about all of her venues to contrary that Sean gave in one interview that it is forbidden have a FB account running for the princely family?

Old 11-20-2011, 03:51 AM
Administrator

Princess Charlene does not have a facebook account that is known to the pulic, there is a facebook
fansite for her, she doesn't have anything to do with it. Melina premiere has mentioned a pic
on the site of "My Marketing Manager".

Besides that the Palace has a facebook page since November 18, but that is an official addition to
the already existing Palace website.

Old 11-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

There are photos of Albert and Charlène to day at the no finish line on newscom

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

You writte In the case Princess charlene in the case search
Old 11-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Courtier

Thank you Melina. These are wonderful photos.
I have never seen Albert and especially Charlene being so relaxed the past few months. They are really at ease with these kids. This is a very happy smile!
Old 11-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Commoner

I love seeing Princess Charlene interact with children. She clearly has a connection!

Photos from Getty Images/Daylife
Old 11-21-2011, 03:21 AM
Administrator

Another gallery can be found here:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the last tour and the awards ceremony of the 'No
Finish Line Race' charity event at the new dyke of Monaco's seaport, Monaco, 20 November 2011.
Admission fees, donors and sponsors will help to collect funds to support the project, 1 Kilometers
running = 1 Euros. The organizers will give a part of benefit to differents associations like 'Fight
Aids Monaco', Princess Stephanie's association.

** lehtikuva.fi gallery **
Old 11-21-2011, 06:51 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Another gallery can be found here:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the last tour and the awards ceremony of the 'No
Finish Line Race' charity event at the new dyke of Monaco's seaport, Monaco, 20 November 2011.
Admission fees, donors and sponsors will help to collect funds to support the project, 1 Kilometers
running = 1 Euros. The organizers will give a part of benefit to differents associations like 'Fight
Aids Monaco', Princess Stephanie's association.

** lehtikuva.fi gallery **
Very nice photos, they both look natural and relaxed.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, PetraHel, these are the most unposed shots I've seen since their wedding.
I much prefer the couple's sport-related photos over any ballgown images.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlene is not wearing her wedding ring, but Albert is. Could she be unhappy? (JUST KIDDING!!!) LOL
Old 11-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Courtier

Haha very funny.
I like the way Albert puts his arm around Charlene' s body - butt ;-)
Old 11-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Charlene is not wearing her wedding ring, but Albert is. Could she be unhappy? (JUST KIDDING!!!) LOL
Oh, that was funny

Old 11-30-2011, 02:58 AM
Nobility

When it's a glitz and glamor event, Princess Charlene seems a little 'zoned out' sometimes; like she's just focused on not doing anything wrong. Prince Albert is usually more relaxed unless he's making an address or something. But, when it comes to sporting events, you really see both of them being relaxed and normal, taking in something they have a shared interest in and a world they both feel a part of. I think my favorite is still that interview they did at the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, they both seemed so close and relaxed and just 'comfortable' with each other. At that sort of stuff they are really in their element.

Old 11-30-2011, 05:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

This morning on Monaco matin, I think there will be more photos on this events, there are a lot on the nice matin newspapers, but not on monaco matin on line, there is also an article
Charlène et Albert II, ambassadeurs de la paix au Cap-Martin | monacomatin.com
Old 12-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Courtier

Beautiful photos of the both of them, especially the one with the kids. :)

Charlene does seem the most relaxed around them, most likely because they don't judge her, and she can just relaxe, be herself, and enjoy their adoring company.

Now I'm just waiting for these two to have one of their own (...)
Old 12-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Courtier

I agree, beautiful photographs of them both. Albert and Charlene have fast become a very popular and a much loved couple. Each time we see them they look more and more relaxed and certainly very happy together.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Charlene is very smiling in all the events untill the interview of Usa, , I watched the ceremonies of the national fest of Monaco on Tmc channel, during the mass, Prince Albert laughed at a moment with Charlène, usually, he is very serious and on the balcony, during the beautiful tribute to firemen of Monaco who went to Japan in last March during the tsunasmi, the cameras showed the balcony where there was the couple and we saw Princess Charlène and Prince Alber who t had their hands crossed and Charlène was against him with the other hand on the arm of the prince. like in the gala of New York.
It was a beautiful gesture.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Visit to South Africa, December 6-8, 2011

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will travel to South Africa next week, the Princely Palace announced today.
They'll make a visit from December 6-8. Albert will attend parts of the United Nations Climate Change Conference
in Durban, together they'll attend an event of the One Billion Tree Campaign. And on December 8 they'll meet with
Archbishop Desmond Tutu in Cape Town and will attend a presentation of the project Polaris of the International
Polar Foundation (source).
Old 12-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

the palace announced this day that the princely couple will travel in South Africa the next week, The prince will attend the conference of the change of climats at Durban,than the couple will meet Desmond Tutu at the Cap, Princess Charlène will talk about the humanutarian actions lead at the Giving Organisation (Charlène is the co patron of this foundation) in South Africa joined with the actions of the future fondation of the princess.
It is the first time that the palace talks officially of the future fondation of the Princess Charlène
Old 12-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Serene Highness

Does anyone know why the Princely Palace always anounces visits quite late? In other royal families it is know much more far ahead.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Administrator

As far as it concerns the Princely House of Monaco and it's methods and procedures it's not late.
They do not publish an agenda 1-2 months in advance like other royal houses do. Single events are
sometimes announced a bit earlier, some are announced a few days earlier and some come as surprises
at least for all of us outside of Monaco Plus: they still are a principality only