The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 03:22 AM
Administrator

Questions related to Monaco's succession issues, have been moved to the corresponding thread!

Old 11-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Administrator

Here's a nice group picture of the schoolchildren and Princess Charlene during the visit on Friday:

** November 11, 2011 **

Old 11-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Serene Highness

She looks very natural in that picture. I admire her and all the Princesses in Europe who have come from countries on the other side of the world. It's not just their new status as a married lady and a Princess that they have to get used to but a new language and culture as well and it must be very difficult at times. These are things that the likes of Mett-Marit; Daniel Westling and Kate Middleton didn't have to wrestle with.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

photos of prince Albert and princesse Charlène at nursery and schools last fridayhttp://www.parismatch.com/People-Match/Mariage-Monaco/Albert-et-Charlene/Photos/Albert-et-Charlene-de-retour-l-ecole/Albert-et-Charlene-de-retour-l-ecole-353259/
I hope my link works
Old 11-15-2011, 03:18 AM
Administrator

Thanks melina premiere, you nearly had it, with a little practice all your links will work soon

Here's the link, really nice pictures!

** Albert et Charlene de retour l'école **
Old 11-15-2011, 03:29 AM
Serene Highness

De retour a lécole? She should!!!!
The dress is too short to visit a school. God, I wonder every time I see her how on earth she became a Princess of Monaco, among many other more beautiful, elegant, educated aspirants there might have been. She´s totally inappropriate for the role.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
The dress is too short to visit a school. God, I wonder every time I see her how on earth she became a Princess of Monaco, among many other more beautiful, elegant, educated aspirants there might have been. She´s totally inappropriate for the role.
Her skirt is just above her knee... it looks appropriate to me. Perhaps it would have looked better an inch or two longer, but it's not even close to being indecent.

I think she looks quite comfortable here- and the children seem to like her.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

She is very nice here, her skirt is appropriate to me, . There are other princesses , 'princess who wear cut dresses, as princess Victoria od Sweden who is pregnant and Princess Mathilde of Belgium, it was during a public event s. Why not Charlene? Because some people here do not like her untill always
It is fine to watch her with Children, she like sthe children, she is always confortable with them.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
You don't give up, do you?
Maybe because Albert loves this women more than anyone else he has ever met before?! And maybe he thinks she is the right woman for this job???
Or maybe to make people who don't like Charlene jealous and angry??

Back to topic!
It's nice to see Albert and Charlene comfortable around kids and the kids seem to enjoy the visit!
Old 11-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I really do not agree....
Old 11-16-2011, 03:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
You don't give up, do you?
Maybe because Albert loves this women more than anyone else he has ever met before?! And maybe he thinks she is the right woman for this job???
Or maybe to make people who don't like Charlene jealous and angry??

Back to topic!
It's nice to see Albert and Charlene comfortable around kids and the kids seem to enjoy the visit!

You know, I am repetitive because this girl is so boring and predictable. All she has to offer is a boring dressing style, more changes in her appeareance, a dull, inexpressive countenance, so I have little to comment about her other that she looks terrible, pale, not cheerful, not happy. But so are you, and I´d like you so much to tell me what on earth does make other women jealous about her. I asked you some pages back, and I´m still waiting for you to name all her wonderful attributes to make her worthy of my jealousy. What are her merits? Give up a swimming career that was going nowhere to wait for a prince to marry you, and waste his money in a living standard you had never dreamt you´d ever have? Make an arrangement to give him a heir, and, as rumors say, live separate lives?
I can do much better than that. I am free to choose someone who loves me for who I am. CW is the last woman I´d feel jealous of.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:39 AM
Aristocracy

Really nice pictures and Albert and Charlene clearly enjoyed the visit!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yesterday, Charlène and Albert were on the No Finish Line which is a charity event for 'Children and future, Prince Albert and Princese Stéphanie are the patrons.
There was a little article in a local newspaper about the presence of the couple. But no photo apart a photo of the princess Charlène about the blog of My Marketing Manager.
The princess was with the team of the palace called squdra du Palaçi.
THe results of the couple are on the no finish line site.
For the persons who say that the Princess does not speak french,there is an article about the visit of the princess to the school on the examiner site

The photo of Princess Charlene with the team of the palace is Face book , on My Marketing Manager,
Old 11-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
But so are you, and I´d like you so much to tell me what on earth does make other women jealous about her.
It's not that you are jealous about Charlene for yourself. But for Caroline.
You want her instead of Albert on the thorne and you don't want his kids (with Charlene) on the throne but one of the Casiraghi Trio.
And with Albert marrying Charlene your hopes go down the drain.
So your anger refers to Charlene because of this IMO.
Besides the fact that you don't like her, find her inappropriate for the job etc...!
That's what I meant by being jealous.

But like you said.... rumors say.....
Do you have any prove that Charlene doesn't love Albert, was a runnaway bride, lives a seperate life apart from her husband, was forced to marry him, give him an heir...???

@ melina: did you mean this photo?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...639&permPage=1

looks like Charlene, Charlotte and Stephanie?!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
It's not that you are jealous about Charlene for yourself. But for Caroline.
You want her instead of Albert on the thorne and you don't want his kids (with Charlene) on the throne but one of the Casiraghi Trio.
And with Albert marrying Charlene your hopes go down the drain.
So your anger refers to Charlene because of this IMO.
Besides the fact that you don't like her, find her inappropriate for the job etc...!
That's what I meant by being jealous.

But like you said.... rumors say.....
Do you have any prove that Charlene doesn't love Albert, was a runnaway bride, lives a seperate life apart from her husband, was forced to marry him, give him an heir...???
Very well said, bravo !
Old 11-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Courtier

One would think that it would be more important to keep the Grimaldi line on the throne rather than the Casiraghi line. With all the failed marriages in this family, I really do hope that Albert and Charlene bring the hope, stability and caring that Monaco deserves.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Administrator

Let's get back on topic with Albert and Charlene's Current Events.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Serene Highness

Melina, is that Monegasque printed on the back of the red jackets? Do the Monegasques up on le rocher speak to each other in Monagasque or French?
Old 11-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

The persons on the photo are the staff of people who work at the palace, it is the language french who is spoken at Monaco but the monegash language is more a cultural language. But for some years, the students had to learn this language at school. The anthem is in monegash language and the pray for the sovereign is also monegash. it is the mongasque which is printed on the back of the jackets.
I will say also that the monegash language looks like the italian language and the old franch language spoken in the south of the France by the old people (particularly Nice, Menton, and so.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I will say also that the monegash language looks like the italian language ...
That's what I thought!

Closed Thread