Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011- February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see them in the sunshine, looking happy !

Wow. Great weather! I wish I could join them.

Looks like they were having fun and are quite relaxed. Kind of sad they cannot even go on vacation without someone selling pictures and making money off them.

Vanity Fair link, photos of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene on vacation in Caribbean

Alberto e Charlene,il primo bacio vero

Brilliant pictures. The photographer got up very close to them. But, were the pictures sanctioned by Albert and Charlene. ? I ask this because in most of the shots the couple seem to be unaware of the photographer.

Also, isn't it cool to see them doing regular holiday things like Charlene taking a picture of Albert on her mobile phone.

Looks like they were having fun and are quite relaxed. Kind of sad they cannot even go on vacation without someone selling pictures and making money off them.

I think that you have just answered my question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that they did not see that there were paparazzi,they were very relaxed et happy, and there are two photos where they are very in love

WOW, these are exeptional snapshots of Albert and Charlene.
I haven't seen such joyful pictures with a relaxing couple for a long time!
And they definitely weren't aware of being photographed!

Also, isn't it cool to see them doing regular holiday things like Charlene taking a picture of Albert on her mobile phone.
Yes! That's great.

Smush, you're right - the two are so natural, and I think this may be Charlene's influence.....

I'm in love with both of them. May their cross moments be very few.

It is great to see them look so happy and relaxed.

I am sure the photos were okayed by the palace. Conde Nast (who publishes the Vogues) has a good relationship with the Grimaldis. I don't think they would jeopardise that.

Nice set of pictures, their body language says it all that they're very much in love.

You hit the nail on the head!!!
As much as I love this couple and as much as I believe that these two love eachother I can't find anything attractive (on the outside) in seeing this body and I wonder what Charlene is thinking about this :eek:

Albert is 53, loosing weight is very hard.often, you lost 2 kilos and you are winning again 4 kilos after. Of course, he is less glamour than prince William or other princes who are less young than him. It is why the couple of Monaco is less attractive that the couple of United Kindom. But Charlene loves him like he is.' Love is blind'. he had already a belly and not many hair on his head when she knew him in 2005. Perhaps she says him to make the diet but perhaps he does not succeed with all the galas and dinners.
My husband was like him, he had a belly, he tried to loose weight but he did not succeed and I called him to consolat him 'My Little quinquin' quinquin is a baby with a small belly and for me he was the most beautiful man of the world,

I guess that must be the explanation. She loves him, no matter what!

As much as I love this couple and as much as I believe that these two love eachother I can't find anything attractive (on the outside) in seeing this body and I wonder what Charlene is thinking about this :eek:

I think that he has a sweet, boyish looking face. :flowers:

His face is nice. I like it. Especially his smile.
But his belly :eek: no way

:previous: LOL - you have definitely made your point! I, on the other hand, would kick Charlene to the curb if given half a chance (just kidding).

Maybe she was smart enough to understand she was picking a life mate not selecting a model for the latest Calvin Klien underwear poster.

Maybe she was smart enough to understand she was picking a life mate not selecting a model for the latest Calvin Klien underwear poster.

How right you are, my sweet. So good to have a man's point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom