The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Let's hope we get fresh pix in this marvellous country !

Old 10-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

I do not think that we will get news photos soon because the villages where the couple must go are isolated and high in the mountains and the roads are very used. I think we will get photos in the news of the associations of Monaco

Old 10-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Nobility

I agree. We might get some nice photos of them when they get back from either the palace website or nice/monaco-martin. We shall see. Probably either Tomorrow (the 26th, they day they are leaving Nepal) or Thursday.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:35 AM
Administrator

Some posts have been moved to the following thread:

** General News & Information about Prince Albert and Princess Charlene **
Old 10-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Nobility

An article about them in Nepal with a photo

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 10-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the link, titiromi! Only the photo is not a new one from their trip but one from
May, when they attended an event in France
Old 10-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Thanks for the link, titiromi! Only the photo is not a new one from their trip but one from
May, when they attended an event in France
Oh, sorry

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 10-31-2011, 11:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

In gala.fr to day there is an article about the travel of the princely couple to New york and Toronto called:
Albert II de Monaco et la princesse Charlène,à la conquète du continent américain
This article tells about the travel and a special interview at Toronto.
It is said that Matt Lauer of NSBC would receive the couple during a hour in his show
Old 10-31-2011, 01:05 PM
Serene Highness

I think you mean "The Today Show" on NBC, Melina. Matt Lauer is the host. Did they say what morning they were supposed to be on?
Old 10-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

They do not say what morning it would be , the article only says that the couple will be on november 2th at Toronto and there will be an interview whith Matt Lauer during an hour and than they will inaugurat the Exposition of Princess Grace
Old 10-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Courtier

According to this article it will be november 2nd.

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/on_ne_parle_que_de_ca
/albert_ii_de_monaco_et_la_princesse_charlene_a_la_conquete_du_continent_americain_245666
Old 10-31-2011, 03:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
They do not say what morning it would be , the article only says that the couple will be on november 2th at Toronto and there will be an interview whith Matt Lauer during an hour and than they will inaugurat the Exposition of Princess Grace
Because PA and PC will be in NYC on November 1 in the evening and that is where Matt Lauer is based on NBC's Today show, it is much more likely that they will meet in NYC on November 2nd. I believe Gala has their facts loused up.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

I only say you what I read on Gala it could be that the newspaper is wrong, I do not know Matt Lauer nor this show;living in France.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I only say you what I read on Gala it could be that the newspaper is wrong, I do not know Matt Lauer nor this show;living in France.
I agree. You can only report what was said. But - I'm sure this is the first time that the media has gotten something wrong.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Perhaps there will be an interview but when? where?
Old 10-31-2011, 05:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Perhaps there will be an interview but when? where?
I've searched a few websites and can find no reference to an interview. I've already set the Today show for tomorrow to record. I'll continue to look. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think there will not be an interview, the couple will stay only two days. On Riviera Monaco Royal site there is an official new officially given by the palace and the palace speaks about the gala and the awards of the Princess Grace foundation and the opening of the exhibit of Princess Grace at Toronto on november 2 but it does not speak of an interview. TIFF speaks about a privat reception after the opening
Old 10-31-2011, 06:42 PM
Serene Highness

The web site is:TODAY.com: Matt Lauer, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales - TODAY show video, news, recipes, health, pets. The interview might taped on there for later viewing either 11/1 or 11/2.

Toronto, Canada is probably about 10 hrs by car, a couple hrs by plane from NYC. The Grimaldis usually pre-tape interviews in the US. They could do the interview anytime today, tomorrow or Wednesday morning and easily fly to Toronto.PA has his own plane.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Question: the PG Foundation and the Grace Expo, are related?
Also, does anybody remember when was the last time Princess Caroline went to the PGF gala?
Old 10-31-2011, 09:05 PM
Nobility

PGF-USA and the Grace expo in Canada? Totally unrealted. The only two things in common are they involve Grace and Prince Albert and Charlene are attending.

Re: Caro attending the PGF-USA gala last...2010. If I recall, Albert didn't attend due to commitments in Monaco.

Closed Thread