The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Courtier

No. Count and Countess would be Graf und Gräfin.
It's the same title as The Pricely House of Thurn und Taxis.
There is no translation for Fürst und Fürstin.
That's what I learned at the wedding of Charlene and Albert. It's just Prince and Princess. The only difference between for example Prince William and Prince Albert is HRH and HSH.
In Germany we say:
Seine Durchlaucht Fürst Albert. Which means Serene Highness.
Seine königliche Hoheit Prinz William. Which means Royal Highness.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Commoner

If you check BEW photos, under "Charlene Monaco", you'll see several more versions from the Panda events. Also, the same photos are under Newscom.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Administrator

I've seen those as well, but they seemed not worth posting to me, as they are basically the same.
Only this one is different - Charlene with Kirsty Bertarelli, song writer and wife of Ernesto Bertarelli,
a Swiss billionaire.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:58 AM
Courtier

I was wondering who this woman is. Thanks for the information iceflower!
Old 09-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Administrator

You are most welcome

When you scroll down the following page and click on the small versions of the three pics, you'll find some HQ pics!

** svenskdam.se: Grönt är skönt… **
Old 09-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

To most people, if you are a "Highness" of any sort AND you are a Prince and Princess AND you live in a palace AND you mix with other princes and princesses, Kings and Queens, then the technicalities of your title don't really matter ie you live a special world. I am not suggesting that Princes have magical lives but there is clearley something special about how they live or none of us would be attracted to these forums or in watching Royal weddings on t.v. etc.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
No. Count and Countess would be Graf und Gräfin.
It's the same title as The Pricely House of Thurn und Taxis.
There is no translation for Fürst und Fürstin.
That's what I learned at the wedding of Charlene and Albert. It's just Prince and Princess. The only difference between for example Prince William and Prince Albert is HRH and HSH.
In Germany we say:
Seine Durchlaucht Fürst Albert. Which means Serene Highness.
Seine königliche Hoheit Prinz William. Which means Royal Highness.
That, and the fact that Albert is actually a soverign.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:45 AM
Administrator

Pics and information about the Montblanc 'Collection Princesse Grace de Monaco' World Premiere presentation
attended by the Princely couple as well as Princess Caroline can be found at the following thread:

** Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6 **
Old 10-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Administrator

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene received Croatian President Ivo Josipovic and his wife Tatjana during
an official visit of the President in Monaco October 4, 2011.

I must say I found it unusual but nice to see them posing hand in hand for an official photo.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** daylife gallery ** gettyimages/wireimage **

** pp: Albert de Monaco, ces derniers temps en solo, a retrouvé sa ravissante Charlene **
Old 10-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Yes, that is a bit different isn't it?

I do like the green that Charlene is wearing.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Courtier

Finally some pics of them together. Thanks for posting!!!
I think it's sweet holding hands on these photos. But I don't like the green colour
Albert is obviously enjoying himself.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Aristocracy

I thought it was nice to see the Prince and Princess with hand in hand as well and thought she looked quite lovely in the green. She looks at ease too... is this not the first time she's accompanied Prince Albert in receiving another leader and his consort?
Old 10-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Official Visit to the Principality by the President of the Republic of Croatia, H.E. Mr Ivo Josipovic
H.E. Mr Ivo Josipovic, President of the Republic of Croatia, will conduct an official visit to Monaco on Tuesday 4th October 2011.
Prince's Palace
Old 10-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Nice to see them again together in an public event, in july, Prince Albert received the president of the malte order but Princess Charlene attended only at the evening concert. To day, on the site of the palace (in french language) it is said that the wife of the president and Princess joigned the prince and the president of Croatia for the dinner,
Old 10-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Courtier

On newscom there are a lot of pictures of this event.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

On a visit to Croatia:
Charlene ja Albert käsi kädessä - jälleen onnelliset? - Ilta-Sanomat
Old 10-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Nobility

PA and PC look good and content..I like the colour green on her.
Thanks for the pics.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful in green, lovely couple !
Old 10-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks great in a good color. Wear more.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
To most people, if you are a "Highness" of any sort AND you are a Prince and Princess AND you live in a palace AND you mix with other princes and princesses, Kings and Queens, then the technicalities of your title don't really matter ie you live a special world. I am not suggesting that Princes have magical lives but there is clearley something special about how they live or none of us would be attracted to these forums or in watching Royal weddings on t.v. etc.
THANK YOU and I couldn't agree more if I tried!!

Closed Thread