The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
Sexy Lady! I like her outfit and how she combines beautiful dresses with these shoes
She doesn't wear her engagement ring just like the last event.
I wonder why
I'm not sure. Albert was wearing his wedding band at this event, but at the last one he wasn't (or if he is, it is HARD to see it!)

Old 08-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Albert had his wedding ring, it is hard to see but you can see it on newcom.

On bew pkotos, you can see it very well on the last photos,

Old 08-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
Sexy Lady! I like her outfit and how she combines beautiful dresses with these shoes
She doesn't wear her engagement ring just like the last event.
I wonder why
She has her wedding band on, but not the large engagement ring, probably, too clunky. He has his wedding ring on, if you look. Always, some ugliness from some.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Albert had his wedding ring, it is hard to see but you can see it on newcom.
Thanks for the heads-up. With his wedding band so skinny, it makes it hard to see!

Just to add, the event I wasn't sure about was the concert.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Turbie, the small french town at the south of France closed to Monaco had the surprise to see the couple princier dancing at their ball and paricipat to the karaoke. The article of Nice Matin said that the couple dined at the cafe de la Fontaine and attracted by the music and Flon flon of the small town, the Prince asked to some body if they could come. They had a good evening ant the people of La Turbie was surprised to see the kindness of the couple and they have also respect here is the link:
Karaoke surprise, avec le couple princier au karaoke surprise. Nice Matin
There is the photo of Prince Albert and Charlene with people of La Turbie
Old 08-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Courtier

Thank you for the info melina premiere!
Old 08-22-2011, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Here's the link melina premiere has mentioned:

** Sacrée soirée karaoké, samedi, avecle couple princier en invité surprise ** translation **
Old 08-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks good in earthy gowns. I like it that she wears long ...something we have lost over the years. I think it fits her just fine.

Oh, I do like the spontaneity they can enjoy. Albert is a good singer (so I hear). I'd love to hear Albert and Charlene do "Summer Nights" from GREASE. Now, THAT would be fun!
Old 08-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Yet another sign of PA's ongoing commitment to the "communautés limitrophes" - the villages close to Monaco.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice gesture and wonderful surprise for the people there !
Old 08-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes La Turbie is en route to Roc agel so the Royal couple must pass through there all the time, so it's good they are making an effort to support these events.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

La Turbie is a french town and the people of La turbie did not wait them, it was not in their duty to attend to this fest . As it is said in the newspaper, the couple eat just before at the restaurant and they were attracted by the flon flons and music of the fest. The Prince asked to a somebody if they could attend this fest , this person wasked to the president of the comettee of this fest if they can come and the people was surprised to see them dancing .
Old 08-24-2011, 05:41 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
...The Prince asked to a somebody if they could attend this fest , this person wasked to the president of the comettee of this fest if they can come and the people was surprised to see them dancing .
I would have loved to see them dancing and maybe singing too
Old 08-24-2011, 05:57 AM
Nobility

Charlene looks fabulous - she has a natural sexiness (half her luck) and she looks so healthy.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Gentry

I dont see it!!!

natural sexines really ??? when i look at charlene she look like woman you see every day at work or shopping mail, i dont see the hotness or sexines every one here praise so much about i understand someone like adrina lima,natali wood etc. Charlene look regular nothing migical about her am i miss something or i need to get a 3D glasses to see it.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

You see what YOU see, that's all. Some think Charlene is sexy and some don't. I'm a straight woman, so I don't see the sexiness of her, but I do think she's gorgeous.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:11 PM
Courtier

we can only see what we know
Old 08-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisscess of may View Post
when i look at charlene she look like woman you see every day at work or shopping mail, .
hmmm, well actually there are a lot of sexy women at the mall or walking down the street or at the office, but of course we all have different ideas of who is or is not sexy. Personally a lot of the supermodels and starlets that appear in the magazines and we are supposed to drool over I don't find sexy at all.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Administrator

Beauty - and with that the discussed "sexiness" - is in the eye of the beholder, with that
said we can move on and concentrate on the current events again.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the celebration for the 100th anniversary
of the Monte Carlo Golf Club yesterday, August 27, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** purepeople: Charlene de Monaco : Superbe et complice avec un Albert encore sans alliance... **