The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

The long hair makes her younger, I did not recognize her at the beginning. She wore the dress that she wore in February in South Africa as She attented the Mendelson Mandela exposition during the days of the mile mare race. She said in Vogue in May that Prince Albert prefered her with her hair long and without make up.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Thanks for that reminder, melina premiere! I've had a feeling we've seen that dress before,
but couldn't remember when and where..

Here's an article about the closing of the festival:

** Festival de musique: final en apothéose ** translation **

Old 08-17-2011, 10:39 AM
Courtier

What a massive bouquet in the 5th picture! Hardly appropriate.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Now, when the couple appears in public, at the exposition of the wedding, Hercules games and yesterday, the public applauses them a long times, Many people in the south of the france and monaco do not understand why there were so many rumors on them and why the media said so many lies. They support them because they know them, they use to see them and they were very happy to participe to the wedding, the concert of Jean Michel Jarre and the people of neighbours towns could watch the eagles concert. They were very happy to watch the us of this part of the land at this wedding, the clothes of the little flower brides (Nicois dress), the rings on the (coussin), the sainte devote ceremony.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, it is a big bouquet, but she is their princess and big is never inappropriate when it comes to flowers and princesses.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

(...)
I didn't know a big bouquet didn't look ridiculous because it's their princess and it doesn't matter big is never inappropriate when it comes to flowers and princesses...
Old 08-17-2011, 04:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the dress but her hair are too thin and she has to make a brushing, her appearance will not stay in our memory but I am happy to see them together at this classical musical event in Menton which is in France near Monaco, Prince Albert was very smiling and he is now nearer to Charlene than before the wedding, A good thing.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Administrator

Post that were discussing fashion issues only, have been moved to Princess Charlene's fashion thread!

Here's an additional gallery from purepeople.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Purepeople is a sort of tabloid, what they are saying is not serious. tjey chose the photos they want to show. They said that the princess is very elegant but she seemed to be tired, off and she is pale, the prince is very smiling. They said they must have a big tired week end. Monday was a day without work( fest of the virgin). I will not make no comments, but at the end of the page, there are comments of the readers, they all say(stop this hard again them, let her quiet, stop this sort of text and so. No need of coments
Old 08-20-2011, 08:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

there is on purepeople site photos of the Prince Albert and princess charlene attending the festivities yesterday of the nautic center which has 50 years ; I do not find any photos of them in the other sites.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:46 AM
Courtier

^ Pure People should be happy, this time Charlene is smiling! I already noticed that on this website, pics were choosen to go with their articles. This time Charlène is "divine et passionnée" whereas before she was "éteinte". A need to publish an article saying that there is someting wrong between Charlene and Albert? They post the (only?) pic of the eveninig on which Charlene doesn't smile.
For this late appearance, Charlene is radious, I love seeing her like that. I hope that we'll have more pics! I hope too that this tabloid is going to leave her alone, but that is only a tabloid, so I think my wish won't be heard!

However, thank you a lot for this link! I saw a pic of a young girl digging. Do you think that Pauline went to this event, too? Really waiting for more pics!!
Old 08-20-2011, 09:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

I could only give you the photos of this tabloid because I only found some on the site east news but they are very small. I agree with you, I hope this tabloid will be going to leave her quiet.
I do not see Pauline on these photos and it is not said in the article of Nice Matin that I bought this morning
Old 08-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Here's the link you are talking about:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attending the anniversary of the Stade Nautique Rainier III on August 19:

** La princesse Charlene, une sirène divine et passionnée auprès d'Albert de Monaco **
Old 08-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Here's the link you are talking about:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attending the anniversary of the Stade Nautique Rainier III on August 19:

** La princesse Charlene, une sirène divine et passionnée auprès d'Albert de Monaco **
That's a really nice gown! And the bouquet is nice too.
Old 08-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks good, and not just because of the gown..... bravo Charlène !
Old 08-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Nobility

She does look beautiful. Albert looks very good as well. More slender,especially in photo #6.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe Charlene put him on a diet. Charlene looks beautiful as always, but what is with this trend of wearing designer clothes that don't fit right? Kate has really championed it, I've seen Victoria do it (though she was probably trying to hide a baby) and now Charlene.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 08-20-2011, 09:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

I find the prince Albert more slender, He already lost weight before his wedding, It is also good for his wealth,
Old 08-21-2011, 05:17 AM
Nobility

I just love her dress....I think this style really suits her
Old 08-21-2011, 06:36 AM
Courtier

Sexy Lady! I like her outfit and how she combines beautiful dresses with these shoes
She doesn't wear her engagement ring just like the last event.
I wonder why

Closed Thread