Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked that Facebook page, its a picture of Charlene at a fashion show. If it was her true page, I would think she would have a more personal picture on it.

Furthermore, I recall reading in the Jordan forum, that the rich and famous have something similar to facebook that they use buts its not something that we are all privy to. I am sure Charlene has something like that for her new friends but for her old ones, she might use a facebook account but with a different name and/or nickname that only they would know.

I saw Whoopi Goldberg on "The View" and she said people set up "official" pages on her all of the time. She has never been on facebook, so apparently it is guite easy.

I checked that Facebook page, its a picture of Charlene at a fashion show. If it was her true page, I would think she would have a more personal picture on it.

Furthermore, I recall reading in the Jordan forum, that the rich and famous have something similar to facebook that they use buts its not something that we are all privy to. I am sure Charlene has something like that for her new friends but for her old ones, she might use a facebook account but with a different name and/or nickname that only they would know.
"True page" Zonk? I don't know what you mean. It's a page for a public figure, not a personal account. There's a difference. It is merely a page for promoting her, not the page she uses to connect with the rest of the world as we all do. As I said before, the profile isn't an official page, merely a fan one, but the woman running it is a PR professional.
And the network you are referring to is "ASmallWorld", an invitation only social networking site. Charlotte and Andrea are members. I don't recall if anyone else in the family is.

"True page" Zonk? I don't know what you mean. It's a page for a public figure, not a personal account. There's a difference. It is merely a page for promoting her, not the page she uses to connect with the rest of the world as we all do. As I said before, the profile isn't an official page, merely a fan one, but the woman running it is a PR professional.
And the network you are referring to is "ASmallWorld", an invitation only social networking site. Charlotte and Andrea are members. I don't recall if anyone else in the family is.

Zonk is not talking about a fan page, there is an actual page for a Charlene Wittstock, which has a picture of her at a Fashion Show.
Search Charlene and it's the first page you see.

Thank you Lumutqueen...that is in fact what I am talking about. There is a fan page, and this page with her at a fashion show appears as if its her page. Which I doubt is the case.

I need to pay more attention, obviously. Sorry! :ermm:

Interview with Charlene and Albert on tv

This July 12th there will be on RTBF (first Belgian channel) an interview with them named "Albert II de Monaco, un autre Prince" at 20h15

Yes, that's the same interview we've already been talking about at
Prince Albert's current events thread. The interview originally is
from French television and excerpts have already been published
(see pages 23 &24), it's an interview on the occasion of the 5th
anniversary of Prince Albert's accession to the throne, that's why
it's broadcasted on July 12 (July 12, 2005). Now the engagement is
of course one of the main topics, it hadn't be announced yet that
Charlene would be interviewed as well, but that seems logical of
course :)

One of the most interesting statements has already been released:

Prince Albert said: "It is certainly our intention to start a family." :)

Has anybody a webaddress where we can follow the interview

Renata4711, thank you for your lovely advice, that made me so happy. I am looking forward that interview.

Yes, that's the same interview we've already been talking about at
Prince Albert's current events thread. The interview originally is
from French television and excerpts have already been published
(see pages 23 &24), it's an interview on the occasion of the 5th
anniversary of Prince Albert's accession to the throne, that's why
it's broadcasted on July 12 (July 12, 2005). Now the engagement is
of course one of the main topics, it hadn't be announced yet that
Charlene would be interviewed as well, but that seems logical of
course :)

One of the most interesting statements has already been released:

Prince Albert said: "It is certainly our intention to start a family." :)
yes would it be weird if they don't have kid after wedding let us and the media stop capitalized every word he said what is next he said she is the queen of my heart then they would write a novel about it. kids is the next step that is no quiz or a shocking news:whistling:

Prince Albert and his fiancee Charlene Wittstock participate in the "Dinner
in the Sky"-event on July 12, 2010, in Monaco. During five days, the
organisation accomodates for each of the fifthteen sessions, twenty-two
people around a table suspended at a height of 25 meters.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

I would be sick to my stomach, having to eat while suspended high in the air..the whole idea sounds crazy!

BTW...is it me or does CW look like the cat that swallowed the canary in that first photo? :lol:

Did France 2 show the interview of Prince Albert? I couldn't find anything.

I'm sure they did, FanofMonaco, the question is whether they leave
a video on their site or not, with a quick look I couldn't find any.

Here are some additions to yesterday's pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I would love to do something like that.
I would have to be careful with the food, so i don't knock it over the edge.

I think France 2's archive probably works the same way the BBC IPlayer works in the UK.

At the moment, the latest archived programme is top of the list (Sarkozy talking to the French).

The next archived programme should be "L'autre Prince"....

Actualités : Archives - France 2

Charlene : entretien exclusif | nicematin.com

Google translation:
Google Traduttore

Prince Albert and his fiancee Charlene Wittstock participate in the "Dinner
in the Sky"-event on July 12, 2010, in Monaco. During five days, the
organisation accomodates for each of the fifthteen sessions, twenty-two
people around a table suspended at a height of 25 meters.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

More pics from Reuters/Daylife:
Imagehaven.net - Free image hosting

Last edited by a moderator:
According to this blog, the interview was aired last Monday.
I hope we will be able to watch it soon.:flowers:

A trailer for the interview

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on both sites nothing. I am thinking they have removed it. If anyone finds pls post and thanks.

I waded through the entire list of France 2 programmes, and no sign of "L'autre Prince". Last night the item was still flagged up.

I wonder what was in the programme that could not have been found to be risky before its transmission. After all, it had been filmed approx. a couple of weeks before the screening.

It was aired yesterday evening at 20.15 on La Une (Belgian channel) and at 22.15 on France 2 (French Channel).

Albert was interviewed in the Palace and in the gardens. Only at the end they were joined by Charlene. Charlene talked in French and English. First question in French and she answered in French. A question in English and answer in English. Some other questions in French and she asked if she could answer in English.
Her French is still very hesitating, but she seemed to understand it well. Her voice sounds really young.

They seemed both nervous. But Albert always seems nervous to me in French interviews. There were no surprise questions or answers.

There was also a bit with a speech from Grace about the Red Cross. I think a part from the French interview with her and Rainier and their oldest children in the Palace garden, it's the first time I heard Grace talk French.
She seemed to have kept a strong English accent, but is sounded really good. Off course reading a speech is something really different from a conversation.

It was aired yesterday evening at 20.15 on La Une (Belgian channel) and at 22.15 on France 2 (French Channel).

Albert was interviewed in the Palace and in the gardens. Only at the end they were joined by Charlene. Charlene talked in French and English. First question in French and she answered in French. A question in English and answer in English. Some other questions in French and she asked if she could answer in English.
Her French is still very hesitating, but she seemed to understand it well. Her voice sounds really young.

They seemed both nervous. But Albert always seems nervous to me in French interviews. There were no surprise questions or answers.

There was also a bit with a speech from Grace about the Red Cross. I think a part from the French interview with her and Rainier and their oldest children in the Palace garden, it's the first time I heard Grace talk French.
She seemed to have kept a strong English accent, but is sounded really good. Off course reading a speech is something really different from a conversation.
i check the website nothing but i am surprise her french is still very hesitating she had live in Monaco for 4years it should be fine anyway i would love to see the interview...:ermm: thanks for the info.

There was also a bit with a speech from Grace about the Red Cross. I think a part from the French interview with her and Rainier and their oldest children in the Palace garden, it's the first time I heard Grace talk French.She seemed to have kept a strong English accent, but is sounded really good. Off course reading a speech is something really different from a conversation.

Ms Wittstock is then like Princess Grace with her skill of speaking French. At the beginning Princess Grace spoke hesitantly in French. Just like what you are expressing with Charlene. I read the Princess stay away from her subjects at first because of her poor French speaking.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom