Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Charlene and look forward very much to the wedding, but I am a bit disappointed with her latest appearances.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:

The ongoing surgery discussion has been deleted - we don't need that speculative discussion
in that full range again. Thanks for your understanding!

I think she looks perfectly lovely in each photo. :whistling:

I am however, starting to wonder about those shoes...she has been wearing them A LOT lately!

She must really like them very much!:lol:

I think she looks perfectly lovely in each photo. :whistling:

I am however, starting to wonder about those shoes...she has been wearing them A LOT lately!

She must really like them very much!:lol:
They are probably from her favorite Jimmy Choo and after the wedding she maybe changing a lot in order to keep up who knows?

Maybe she's "breaking them in" as me and my buddies put it when dealing with new shoes!:lol:

I too notice that Charlene likes to wear the color gray, which I personally classify as more of an "ice gray", and I don't blame her, the color looks terrific on her! :cool:

Makes her look sleek, cool, totally in control, and highlights her blonde hair and light green eyes. :)

Interview of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock for German television

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock have given an interview for the German television this week,
talking about their wedding, their plans and how the met each other.

You can find parts of the interview at around 25:00 min at this ZDF link!

** Fürst Albert und Charlene über die Hochzeit - und Kinder ** translation **

The two most interesting things have been that they themselves would prefer a very small wedding
only and that Charlene asked Albert whether she could answer the question about future children
- surely a result of the criticism that followed the engagement interview and the answer she had
given back then..

Here are some screencaps:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

In France in monaco also it is the law, only the civil wedding counts, you are not married if you marry in a religious wedding and everybody must to marry to two weddings, one civil, one religious, only the civil counts.
In ZDF heute leute, there is an interview of Prince Albert and Charlene, they speak about heir wedding and Charlene said how they meet and she wants very quickly chidren because she loves the children. Prince said I agree and she answers' I hope so

I just visited ZDF and couldn't find the interview. Can you tell me which portion of the website. I couldn't find it in the videos. If it's too much trouble, that's OK.

Not everyone wears their engagement ring all the time anyway, especially if it is large.

It is ZDF Mediathek heute leute interview Prinz Albert und Charlene Wittsotck
It was very difficult to find, I found one where the prince Albert spoke about the wedding and Charlene spoke about their first meet and her hope to have very quickly a familie and one where there is another where there is just a little but where Charlene spoke about to have children.
I found Charlene very well there for the children she asked to the prince if she could answer, he said of corse .I hope you will find this interview.Perhaps you don't find it because we are in Europa and you in USA?

I found it, I found it! Charlene and Albert both look great.

ok, I am pleased for you

With the answer for the children, I think they will try to get children very quicky

I wish I could understand German! :sad:

I like it that CW is growing her hair out...very pretty.;)

So if CW is aware that her last interview didn't go over well, she is also aware of all the criticism of her inadequate French...I wonder has she improved any?:ermm:

She is wearing THOSE SHOES again...she must really love 'em!

She is speaking in english there, no sign of french.

It is a german tv, they don't speak french no need

They are not speaking in german either. The german translator can be heard over the english. The same could happen in french...but she hasn't improve her french.

In France in monaco also it is the law, only the civil wedding counts, you are not married if you marry in a religious wedding and everybody must to marry to two weddings, one civil, one religious, only the civil counts.
In ZDF heute leute, there is an interview of Prince Albert and Charlene, they speak about heir wedding and Charlene said how they meet and she wants very quickly chidren because she loves the children. Prince said I agree and she answers' I hope so

She says she wants children because she knows she screwe it up in the PDDA interview. And Albert saying I agree is quite obvious.
We'll see if they have any.

I enjoyed watching the relatively short interview, nice and to the point, but what stood out to me personally was the camaraderie between the two, the easy-going atmosphere, which can only be had when two people have known each other a long long time, like these two have. :)

The smiles, the laughter, the ambiance was beautiful to see. Lol, also this was actually the very first time I've had the pleasure of hearing Charlene speak ~ exquisite melodic speaking voice, elegant, classy, touch of British accent in there ~ lovely, simply lovely...

And after seeing this, it's obvious she plans to get pregnant right away! :cheers: Lol, I wonder if she will match her late mother-in-law in this regard, as Princess Grace married on April 18th, 1956, and almost exactly 9 months later gave birth to Princess Caroline on January 23rd, 1957, which means she got pregnant a few days after the wedding. ;) :D

The best bit is at the end of the "translation":

Charlene: "I would like to have weird children".

There were two voices one voice of Charlene in english and a voice upon in german, how can you here that? I think it is not very well from your part to say that but not matter

I can't hear it ..... I'm reading the English translation !!

Melina, you can't blame me for something which I didn't write !!

I woudl agree its hard to "hear" Albert and Charlene speak...the German reporter's translation is somewhat loud.

Charlene did have a nice voice with melodic tones. I am surprised that she get so much criticism on her previous interviews (though in the interest of public disclosure I have not listened to them before nor do I understand French), based on the way Albert answered the questions...you would think he never sat for an interview before!

She is speaking in english there, no sign of french.

Isn´t is weird that two months before the wedding there´s not one interview in French? There must be a good reason for that. The only on that comes to my mind is that after 5 years (or more, I lost count) in Monaco, she cannot speak proper French.

Btw, I cannot believe what she looks like. It is even more shocking in video.

We will have soon other interview, this interview was fur german tv, when the prince gives an interview to the german or to the schzeiz tv, he always speaks in english, here he spoke jn english, charlene spoke also in english.
When she went in Menton, there was an interview of the man who wellcomes them and show the garden and the paintings of the castle. The report asks to this man how she was Charlene, he said that she was very kindly antressed by the plants and he was surprised tosee and to hear the french language that she speaks with accent .
there will be another interviews for the people of Monaco and you will see. But here there is a refrain she doen-t speak french by the same persons who don(t speak french nor german apart Renata who speaks and understand very well french

there will be another interviews for the people of Monaco and you will see. But here there is a refrain she doen-t speak french by the same persons who don(t speak french nor german apart Renata who speaks and understand very well french
Well, there was a time i remember when you told me that i should learn french. At that time, i was doing my first year of french. Now i'm in second. I DO understand french when someone speaks.

When i hear Charlene that speaks french in an interview, then i will believe that she speaks the language. Now, she seems to speak with Albert and everyone in english.
You say that you heard her speak in french. Have you ever been so close to her to confirm this? Or only you have watched some random interview where she speaks french and you come here and say that she speaks french when there is no proof about it? Just like surgeries in her face, we have no proof in that she speaks in french. So, i repeat, when she gives an interview in french, i will believe she speaks french. For now, she speaks english. Period.

No need to answer, the silent is good sometimes.Wait and see, we will see what you are saying, in a month and a half what you will saying, she will be the princess of Monaco.
Otherwises, inthe interview, I understand german language, In this interviews, she spoke about her two futures sisters in law, she said they are great women who make a lot of wonderful works and she said they wellcame her very kindly and they always support her.
IN the gala of Amfar, there are many pictures on the site of Getty pictures, where we saw Charlotte and Charlene, they seemed to be good friends and there are good feeling between them, I am happy to watch a family very tied

It is ZDF Mediathek heute leute interview Prinz Albert und Charlene Wittsotck
It was very difficult to find, I found one where the prince Albert spoke about the wedding and Charlene spoke about their first meet and her hope to have very quickly a familie and one where there is another where there is just a little but where Charlene spoke about to have children.
I found Charlene very well there for the children she asked to the prince if she could answer, he said of corse .I hope you will find this interview.Perhaps you don't find it because we are in Europa and you in USA?

How did Charlene and Albert meet? I don't speak German.

No need to answer, the silent is good sometimes.Wait and see, we will see what you are saying, in a month and a half what you will saying, she will be the princess of Monaco.
Otherwises, inthe interview, I understand german language, In this interviews, she spoke about her two futures sisters in law, she said they are great women who make a lot of wonderful works and she said they wellcame her very kindly and they always support her.
IN the gala of Amfar, there are many pictures on the site of Getty pictures, where we saw Charlotte and Charlene, they seemed to be good friends and there are good feeling between them, I am happy to watch a family very tied
In a month and half she will be princess of Monaco, yes. And i repeat, i will believe she speaks french when i hear her. When she, alone or with Albert, speaks french. But for now, her language is english.

And yeah, the family (at least Stephanie and Charlotte) seem to receive her very well. That talks a lot of them. Caroline hasn't talk to the press saying how wonderful she is, like Stephanie, because there is no need of it. If she gets along with Charlene, fine, if not, it's her problem.

Btw, Charlene looked nice at Amfar gala. Nice dress, those are the kind of dresses that fit her.

Melina, have any of your relatives ever met Charlene, or heard her speak on TV, or at a function?

I'm asking that because, if yes, we could save ourselves a lot of time and unnecessary to-ing and fro-ing :)

By the way, thanks for commenting on my French - my father's family were all Belgians, and I had to speak Flemish and French, as well as English, Italian and German.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom