The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 10:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine10 View Post
They don't look particularly happy here.

If they should go through with the wedding, I hope it works out for them, I have feeling that it just might not, work out that is.
Perhaps Monaco was losing the match.

From a post a ways back "Basically CW needs to find a middle ground for a while until she can feel secure and comfortable in her own style."

Perhaps she's already at that place.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

On the photos, they are very happy and Charlene is very confortable, you must use to see Charlene as future princess of Monaco. She was particullary beautiful during all the fest of Sainte Devote.during the burning of the boat and the to morrow during the mess and than the balcony. Yesterday, there was suspens because AS Monaco did not mark and the Challenger was Marseille that is a very ggod team.Also sometimes she seems serious sometimes Albert and Charlene look themselves with many love.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine10 View Post
They don't look particularly happy here.

If they should go through with the wedding, I hope it works out for them, I have feeling that it just might not, work out that is.
Yes, smiling at each other is a sure sign of unhappiness
Old 01-31-2011, 09:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh, thank you, for saying something to the naysayers. They are so unpleasant.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm not one to often comment on Monégasque matters, but I often look at the events attended by Albert and Charlene with a good deal of interest. To be honest, I'm more 'excited' about Albert and Charlene's wedding than I am of William and Catherine's. Though I'll hopefully watch both, of course

The more I see of Charlene the more she's becoming a new "favourite" of mine. From what I've read and seen of her on video's, I like her very much.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 01-31-2011, 11:57 PM
Commoner

To COUNTESS and other "fans"
There will always be "Naysayers" even HSH ALbert knows that & Charleen like it or not will have to learn to live with it. But on the otherside you cannot always be positive. A life of balance includes at least 2 point of views... You take the good with the bad and hopes for the best.
At least, on the positive side about "Naysayers" they are paying attention :)
Old 02-01-2011, 01:05 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post
I'm not one to often comment on Monégasque matters, but I often look at the events attended by Albert and Charlene with a good deal of interest. To be honest, I'm more 'excited' about Albert and Charlene's wedding than I am of William and Catherine's. Though I'll hopefully watch both, of course

The more I see of Charlene the more she's becoming a new "favourite" of mine. From what I've read and seen of her on video's, I like her very much.
Charlene is a more dimensional character than Kate and she is colourful.She may well emerge to surprise us.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:43 AM
Serene Highness

Her smile, fake or nor, is rather strange. She has lost something I would call "brightness", "freshness". And I don´t see how smile at each other means happiness. To me, they already look bored.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

you will say always negative opinion and you begin to be bored, pleased change a little .
You live at thousands of kilometers of Monaco, I see you are a native of Argentine, you know her only by photos . like other persons on this side,when you see that other persons like me say positive opinion, you go quick here to critize Charlene and also to critize these persons who are not thinking like you. It is not fairplay and not tolerant
Old 02-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Serene Highness

Please, comment on your beloved CW, and leave me alone. You are not tolerant at all and you are being repetitive about my posts. You don´t have to live in Monaco to express yourself abut what´s going on there. I can be boring, but not bored. I´m having a great fun with this farse.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post

I agree with you Madame R. I can't put my finger on it but I just can't seem to get enthused about William and Kate's upcoming wedding. Perhaps it's because there's something "off" about them to me. Not sure.
Albert and Charlene seem to be more in sync and I'm getting excited about seeing how their wedding turns out. I'm sure Grace is looking down and smiling at her son finally getting married.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Heir Apparent

I very much like William and Catherine but I'm just not as enthused about their upcoming nuptials like I thought I would be. Perhaps when it's closer to the date

And I agree, I think Albert and Charlene are in sync and compliment one another quite well. They just seem to 'fit'.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Serene Highness

Honestly i agree with both of you, I'm more excited for this wedding, even though I know Catherine and Williams will be a bigger wedding. I'm cant wait until the wedding. Charlene is my new favorite royal.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
Honestly i agree with both of you, I'm more excited for this wedding, even though I know Catherine and Williams will be a bigger wedding. I'm cant wait until the wedding. Charlene is my new favorite royal.
I also look forward more to the Monaco wedding, although I like both couples and will watch both weddings, of course. But William´s wedding was a predictable event, it was obvious he will marry one day, Kate or anyone else. On the opposite side I had already lost hope that Albert would ever marry, so his engagement was a looovely surprise for me. Moreover, Monaco is a wonderful place, royal but mixed with Hollywood glamour and it has a big potential to make the wedding absolutely unforgettable.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

on the site 'Glanz und Gloria' Prince Albert talks about his weedding
Old 02-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't see the happiness that many people here sees when they look at each other, for me they look pretty bored already. I won't say too much about her appearence because i know all the Charlene fans here will attack me saying am a naysayer...but i mostly agree with Rosana.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Honestly I am more excited about this wedding, I really like Charlène !
Old 02-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Why many on this site lined up against Charlene is beyond me. First of all, they do not know her, secondly her appearance has been mocked, she is stunning and then, of course, "they do not love each other", which, no one knows.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:59 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
I don't see the happiness that many people here sees when they look at each other, for me they look pretty bored already. I won't say too much about her appearence because i know all the Charlene fans here will attack me saying am a naysayer...but i mostly agree with Rosana.
I think we all see what we want to see in the pictures.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Well said, cdm !!
All our feelings are subjective, and everyone has an opinion.

Where it gets tricky is when people start attacking each other verbally.

Closed Thread