Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, I, believe, a 19 year gap. Perhaps, you are not good in math. Neither am I, but I can subtract. No one can say never, unless you, actually, rebuffed a marriage proposal by a prince, who was much older. So, get a grip.
I can see that your not having been invited to the wedding is getting to you already-tsk tsk........perhaps you have macular degeneration or need your vision tested. because it looks like thirty.

Obviously, you have a math handicap, he was born March 14, 1958 and she was born January 25, 1978, can you subtract? It looks nothing like 30. Get a calculator.

Okay enough...its a 20 year age gap.

Moving on.

Wow, how this discussion went from their visit to Ireland to their age difference? :question:
Oh well..
I think she looked quite good in the visit. At least in the fashion department.
Is there any video in youtube or somewhere about their visit? I only saw two vids of less than a minute, so i couldn't appreciate too much anything.

I agree, she looked quite good. But there is a lot more being demanded from a (future) princess.

I can't help feeling that, once she has the ring on her finger (and the coronet ?), she may slip back into the "I can get away with anything" attitude.

We'll see...

What you are saying, we could say it in the past for The late future princesses like Mett Maritt, Mary Donaldson, Letizia or Maxima, and we see how they are, very well, we can say that also for Kate Middleton, It is your own feeling , I always say wait and see, because we cannot read in the future, I think that the most strong gest Charlene Wittstock made this last time was to convert catholic, and it is a gest that she wants to integrate her new country.Changing religion is not like changing shoes.

A report of the recent visit to Ireland & the exhibition recalling Grace & Rainier's visit in the Sixties

Irish Independent

I agree, she looked quite good. But there is a lot more being demanded from a (future) princess.

I can't help feeling that, once she has the ring on her finger (and the coronet ?), she may slip back into the "I can get away with anything" attitude.

We'll see...

I really, really hope not. :sad: She must know that winning the hearts and minds of the Monagasques is not going to happen overnight..look how long it took Princess Grace!

That's a good point. Grace had a tough time, partly, I think, because her inability to speak French.
I'm still looking for some proof of CW's prowess in speaking fluent French.

That's a good point. Grace had a tough time, partly, I think, because her inability to speak French.
I'm sure that an inability to be fluent in French will initially be a problem, but from what I have read, Grace faced a great deal of hostility from some of Rainier's immediate family whereas Charlene seems to be accepted and indeed welcomed - a major plus for her.

Last edited:
I am afraid I would be hardpressed to find such evidence.

This has nothing to do with the Monaco Garden Show that Caroline helds, right?

I do not like that outfit AT ALL.

Its like she mixed and matched.

Flowers look beautiful though.

The outfit is perfect.The colours are seasonally appropriate. It fits and the three quarter coat is an element of this year's Milan look.Also the shoes are lovely and so is the handbag-There could have been a scarf.. but otherwise perfect. I just wish the hairdresser would put in a halfperm to hold CW's hair as it needs tons of hairspray.Cw appears natural and at ease as she goes about her duties.

I think they just redid the exotic garden. This was probably the reopening. The spring flower show is PC's baby.

To day, it was an open day of exotics plants, there were many stands of these flowers, this special day was announced in monaco info yesterday .

I like her outfit too, she is very elegant

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree. Individually, the pieces look okay, not great but decent (and the coat's too big), but they don't fit together. The style appears different for her. Maybe she just didn't know what to do with it.

Wonderful outfit, I am quite jealous ! She looks really great : perfect !

Agree.
Her hair looked quite better in the Tennis Tournament, it doesn't look good in these pics.

Yes, her hair will be the focus of people's attention for some time to come......

But her outfit was appropriate to the occasion.

She already looks comfortable in her role & she does look happy with Prince Albert. I think its a nice outfit but messy hair.

This has nothing to do with the Monaco Garden Show that Caroline helds, right?

It's been a special cactuses exhibition Albert and Charlene have visited. It's the
24th Monaco Expo Cactus that takes place from April 22nd to 24th. The flower
show, Caroline usually attends, will take place on May 7th and 8th :flowers:

It looks like she took out the hair extensions...i like her outfit, the little pocketbook doesn't look like her style...too cutsy.

smile Charlene smile please, life is beautiful.... Like the coat with the dress. Nice choice (probably Armani) but the shoes no no no ... and perhaps she can dress a little younger and put some colours

It's been a special cactuses exhibition Albert and Charlene have visited. It's the
24th Monaco Expo Cactus that takes place from April 22nd to 24th. The flower
show, Caroline usually attends, will take place on May 7th and 8th :flowers:
Thanks! :flowers:

Rosapru, I think the girl has the beginnings of wedding nerves, probably exacerbated by the other imminent wedding across the Channel !!

Off topic posts that had nothing to do with the current events of Prince Albert
and Charlene Wittstock have been deleted! Thanks for your understanding!

I do not like her outfit at all. Maybe she will have a long hair for her wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom