The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

I saw on the photos of another pic that she has two rings during the gala of peace and sportd, one is the engagement ring on the left hand, and a little bigger ring on the right hand

Old 12-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Courtier

Charlene Wittstock, Future Princess Of Monaco, Turns Heads In Long, Black Dress (PHOTOS)

Old 12-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Those appear to be candid shots, little if any airbrushing. She is stunning!
Old 12-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Courtier

I love her jewellery. It is all presents from Albert or has she bought some of it herself before she met him?
Old 12-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
This dress is very severe... of course it shows her perfect figure but I think some accessories would have improved the look....
I agree. She looks good, but the dress reminds me a Morticia Adams look
Old 12-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
I agree. She looks good, but the dress reminds me a Morticia Adams look
Black is not for Charlene as i have said before it wipes her out as she has a delicate beauty and here is a good example . Is this a dress of the undertaker's wife or what?
Maybe now is great time to adopt Grace's rule about never wearing black in public.Morticia Adams is right!
Old 12-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Aristocracy

There are new photos of Charlene taken Dec. 1st at Princess Stephanie's Aids event. They look very close, that's nice to see.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Hummm...people say she's trying to be Grace, but she should adopt Grace's rules regarding clothing colors. This poor gal can't win.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Hummm...people say she's trying to be Grace, but she should adopt Grace's rules regarding clothing colors. This poor gal can't win.
I did not say she looked awful. I said the colour is quite sombre and overpowering especailly on blondes.I think Grace's rule should be universal as black is too strong. Otherwise I have praised Cw at the National Day.
Certainly she can win and is no poor girl and I beg to differ because with that promise of marriage it does not matter what we think or say.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:35 PM

I am greatly impressed by CW's appearance @ Thursday's gala. That dress works well for her. I think it slims her. She has a good figure, of course, very athletic, but this kind of dress slims her rather muscular figure, makes her very feminine. The "kinda turtleneck" is good too because it gives her lots of cover on those rather linebacker-ish shoulders. Her hair is perfect. She should wear the hair like that a lot. Very nice on the minimal jewelry too. Girlfriend got A++ on this event!!
Old 12-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm also impressed !! It was a clever move - the dress hides much, but promises more - always a hit with the male of the species :-)

For the first time, I can actually see her as a working princess who looks sophisticated.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Serene Highness

I think that black is Charlene's color, she is blond and like most blonds she looks good in black. But this dress does nothing too her. It only emphasizes her masculine, shapeless body.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 12-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks stunning and she is hardly shapeless. She is tall and willowy.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Serene Highness

No argument intended, but I happen to differ in my opinion about Charlene's look. Yeap, she's tall and slender but her body has a shape of ruler: no hips, not waist, and naturally she had no bust. She has manly broad shoulders instead. She is not cute IMHO.
In these pics PA & CW look so disconnected again, it is just painful to watch. Charlene has again smirk instead of smile and is totally bored.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 12-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
No argument intended, but I happen to differ in my opinion about Charlene's look. Yeap, she's tall and slender but her body has a shape of ruler: no hips, not waist, and naturally she had no bust. She has manly broad shoulders instead. She is not cute IMHO.
In these pics PA & CW look so disconnected again, it is just painful to watch. Charlene has again smirk instead of smile and is totally bored.
Laxshmi I do agree.
CW has no "waist" which is the absolutely integral part of the figure. She has a thick middle and big feet.In the photos from the National Day evening gala we saw a lady who had put on weight and that on her upper torso.I have to agree that she appears disconnected again maybe tired-.... just that look- do not know how else to describe it.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:14 AM
Heir Apparent

It's possible that she is still reeling from the change in her circumstances !!

There's a huge difference between being someone's girlfriend and being catapulted into a totally different, prescribed, role.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

I do not know you, are you so beautiful to critize a person like you do? In France, we say "look at you in a glass before to critize the others persons".For me Persons who critize like you are making on a person who did nothing to you are ugly.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Some of these comments are not criticisms but merely observations. I think you need to understand the difference between the two.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am sorrry but to comment on the physical appearence of a person is of the criticism.Tthere is no respect for human dignity as I say it if somebody does not please me , I say nothing,I respect to much the human person or then this site became a place where nobody does not repect nobody.You could saying this person do not this, she is that or that but critic the physical appearence of a person is not fair
Old 12-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I am sorrry but to comment on the physical appearence of a person is of the criticism.Tthere is no respect for human dignity as I say it if somebody does not please me , I say nothing,I respect to much the human person or then this site became a place where nobody does not repect nobody.You could saying this person do not this, she is that or that but critic the physical appearence of a person is not fair
Really? you criticized Jazmin saying she was ugly and not as beautiful as her cousins...i think that's the same other people do with Charlene.