Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't look particularly happy here.

If they should go through with the wedding, I hope it works out for them, I have feeling that it just might not, work out that is.

Perhaps Monaco was losing the match.

From a post a ways back "Basically CW needs to find a middle ground for a while until she can feel secure and comfortable in her own style."

Perhaps she's already at that place.

Last edited:
On the photos, they are very happy and Charlene is very confortable, you must use to see Charlene as future princess of Monaco. She was particullary beautiful during all the fest of Sainte Devote.during the burning of the boat and the to morrow during the mess and than the balcony. Yesterday, there was suspens because AS Monaco did not mark and the Challenger was Marseille that is a very ggod team.Also sometimes she seems serious sometimes Albert and Charlene look themselves with many love.

They don't look particularly happy here.

If they should go through with the wedding, I hope it works out for them, I have feeling that it just might not, work out that is.

Yes, smiling at each other is a sure sign of unhappiness:bang:

Oh, thank you, for saying something to the naysayers. They are so unpleasant.

I'm not one to often comment on Monégasque matters, but I often look at the events attended by Albert and Charlene with a good deal of interest. To be honest, I'm more 'excited' about Albert and Charlene's wedding than I am of William and Catherine's. Though I'll hopefully watch both, of course ;)

The more I see of Charlene the more she's becoming a new "favourite" of mine. From what I've read and seen of her on video's, I like her very much.

Last edited:
To COUNTESS and other "fans"
There will always be "Naysayers" even HSH ALbert knows that & Charleen like it or not will have to learn to live with it. But on the otherside you cannot always be positive. A life of balance includes at least 2 point of views... You take the good with the bad and hopes for the best.
At least, on the positive side about "Naysayers" they are paying attention :)

I'm not one to often comment on Monégasque matters, but I often look at the events attended by Albert and Charlene with a good deal of interest. To be honest, I'm more 'excited' about Albert and Charlene's wedding than I am of William and Catherine's. Though I'll hopefully watch both, of course ;)

The more I see of Charlene the more she's becoming a new "favourite" of mine. From what I've read and seen of her on video's, I like her very much.
Charlene is a more dimensional character than Kate and she is colourful.She may well emerge to surprise us.

Her smile, fake or nor, is rather strange. She has lost something I would call "brightness", "freshness". And I don´t see how smile at each other means happiness. To me, they already look bored.

you will say always negative opinion and you begin to be bored, pleased change a little .
You live at thousands of kilometers of Monaco, I see you are a native of Argentine, you know her only by photos . like other persons on this side,when you see that other persons like me say positive opinion, you go quick here to critize Charlene and also to critize these persons who are not thinking like you. It is not fairplay and not tolerant

Please, comment on your beloved CW, and leave me alone. You are not tolerant at all and you are being repetitive about my posts. You don´t have to live in Monaco to express yourself abut what´s going on there. I can be boring, but not bored. I´m having a great fun with this farse.

Last edited:

I agree with you Madame R. I can't put my finger on it but I just can't seem to get enthused about William and Kate's upcoming wedding. Perhaps it's because there's something "off" about them to me. Not sure.
Albert and Charlene seem to be more in sync and I'm getting excited about seeing how their wedding turns out. I'm sure Grace is looking down and smiling at her son finally getting married.

I very much like William and Catherine but I'm just not as enthused about their upcoming nuptials like I thought I would be. Perhaps when it's closer to the date :)

And I agree, I think Albert and Charlene are in sync and compliment one another quite well. They just seem to 'fit'.

Honestly i agree with both of you, I'm more excited for this wedding, even though I know Catherine and Williams will be a bigger wedding. I'm cant wait until the wedding. Charlene is my new favorite royal.

Honestly i agree with both of you, I'm more excited for this wedding, even though I know Catherine and Williams will be a bigger wedding. I'm cant wait until the wedding. Charlene is my new favorite royal.

I also look forward more to the Monaco wedding, although I like both couples and will watch both weddings, of course. But William´s wedding was a predictable event, it was obvious he will marry one day, Kate or anyone else. On the opposite side I had already lost hope that Albert would ever marry, so his engagement was a looovely surprise for me. Moreover, Monaco is a wonderful place, royal but mixed with Hollywood glamour and it has a big potential to make the wedding absolutely unforgettable.

on the site 'Glanz und Gloria' Prince Albert talks about his weedding

I don't see the happiness that many people here sees when they look at each other, for me they look pretty bored already. I won't say too much about her appearence because i know all the Charlene fans here will attack me saying am a naysayer...but i mostly agree with Rosana.

Honestly I am more excited about this wedding, I really like Charlène !

Why many on this site lined up against Charlene is beyond me. First of all, they do not know her, secondly her appearance has been mocked, she is stunning and then, of course, "they do not love each other", which, no one knows.

I don't see the happiness that many people here sees when they look at each other, for me they look pretty bored already. I won't say too much about her appearence because i know all the Charlene fans here will attack me saying am a naysayer...but i mostly agree with Rosana.

I think we all see what we want to see in the pictures.

Last edited:
Well said, cdm !!
All our feelings are subjective, and everyone has an opinion.

Where it gets tricky is when people start attacking each other verbally.

I think we all see what we want to see in the pictures.

Exactly. I don't know why Rosana, me or any other that doesn't like Charlene has to be crucified for it. There are much more people that like Charlene, we can't help it. But, that people can't help the existence of other people that doesn't like her either.
I think this has been discused a lot, there will always be people who like her and others who don't. There's nothing wrong with that. The thing is, that, like Renata said: "t gets tricky is when people start attacking each other verbally."
We all need to be tolerant here, to positive and negative comments.

I'm probably the only participant here on this forum who liked Mabel's wedding gown. Have at me!!!!!!

Time to move on and concentrate on the current events again, thanks!

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock spend a few days vacation in Gstaad,
Switzerland. Pics from February 26 show Charlene having fun on the slopes
with her friends while Prince Albert was skiing.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Charlene Wittstock is yet in Gstaad with friends , there are many photos on profimedia, particulary with a cuty girl, a child of her friends the photos are on the profimedia site

Yes, Prince Albert has left on Monday, February 28, and the new pics of
Charlene are fromy March 1st. It's nice to see her that relaxed and having
fun - and to see her more private side..
You can already imagine Charlene as a mother having fun in the snow with
her kids.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Considering Albert said in an interview she doesn't like the cold and snow she is putting on a good front. Maybe she is starting to like it.

Nice to see her relaxed and happy, I'm so looking forward to the wedding !

They already look like a divorced couple, they aren't together in one pic.
Charlene seems to have fun, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom