The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
I found this picture of Albert and Charlene posing in front of Elvis' portrait.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Excellent find!

Old 08-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Majesty

From Elvis to PA and CW:

"Thank yuh verra much!"
Old 08-07-2010, 02:41 AM
Serene Highness

it is a video from Albert and CW visit to Graceland:
Prince Albert Visits Home Of King Of Rock N' Roll

Albert visited Museum of Civil Rights in Memphis:
Prince Of Monaco Tours Civil Rights Museum | My Fox Memphis | Fox 13 News

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 08-07-2010, 07:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you, Lakhshmi, for the two clips (I'm not good with video clips).
Nice to see PA on a tour of famous Americans - First the scientist, then Elvis, and now Martin Luther King - I wonder what's next?
Old 08-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Heir Apparent

PA and his entourage will be glued to a television nearby tonight.

After the series of friendly matches, tonight it's serious business - the first match of the Ligue 1 (First League), and they're playing Olympique Lyonnais !!!

More later in the "Soccer fans" thread.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Albert visited Graceland in 2005 I think it was. He use to date Lisa Marie, you would think he could have gotten a personal tour back then.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Who is Lisa Marie - a former girlfriend?
Old 08-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
Who is Lisa Marie - a former girlfriend?
Elvis' daughter Lisa Marie is a former girlfriend.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:28 AM
Majesty

I know that PA got around, but this is the first I have EVER heard that he dated Lisa Marie Presley.

She doesn't strike me as his type at all...did this happen before she married Michael Jackson?
Old 08-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Aristocracy

I need more proof to believe that he dated Lisa-Marie.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine10 View Post
I need more proof to believe that he dated Lisa-Marie.
Quote:
Once dubbed Dirty Bertie by the tabloid press, Albert in his younger days was photographed accompanying a stream of famous women, such as Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Brooke Shields, Lisa Marie Presley and Kylie Minogue.
France24 - Don't forget to save the date: Prince Albert to wed in July

I'm searching for a picture, but I have seen one.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Monday 9th August 2010:
Nice-Matin reports on PA's visit to Louisiana, the Gulf of Mexico, and its environmental catastrophe:

Albert II en Louisiane sur le site de la marée noire | nicematin.com

PA went out on a boat, accompanied by a coastguard vessel, to see for himself the clean-up operations of the largest oil spill in the history of the US.

He had talks with politicians and scientists and food producers.

« J'aimerais saisir l'opportunité de ma visite pour remercier et féliciter tous les acteurs impliqués dans les opérations visant à surveiller constamment la faune et la flore marines et à protéger la biodiversité très riche de cette zone. Je souhaite que leur travail si difficile soit couronné de succès dans un proche avenir. »

"I would like to take the opportunity of my visit to thank and congratulate all those who are implicated in the operations of constant surveillance of the marine flora and fauna, and the protection of the very rich biodiversity of this area. I wish that their very difficult work may be crowned with success in the near future."
Old 08-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Courtier

Louis Vuitton-hosted Midsummer Garden Fete to benefit the Princess Grace Foundation

Articles and pics: EyeScoop - Celebrity Photos, Fashion and Lifestyle News - WWD.com
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_675955.html
Old 08-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Nobility

There were some new photos of Albert and Charlene on REXFEATRURES today...
I guess they attended a event for the Princess Grace Foundation in NYC..
The caption/title of the section was " Louis Vuitton Midsummer Garden Fete, Bridgehampton, New York, America - 09 Aug 2010"
Prince Albert was wearing white, and Charlene was wearing this pretty blue dress.
I've looked at the other usual sources for images-getty, zimbio, etc, and can't find any others to post.
So...unless someone can handle getting them from rexfeatures...
go to rexfeatures.com and either search for Prince Albert of Monaco or Charlene Wittstock. It'll be the first like 10 photos that come up.
Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library
Old 08-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post
There were some new photos of Albert and Charlene on REXFEATRURES today...
I guess they attended a event for the Princess Grace Foundation in NYC..
The caption/title of the section was " Louis Vuitton Midsummer Garden Fete, Bridgehampton, New York, America - 09 Aug 2010"
Prince Albert was wearing white, and Charlene was wearing this pretty blue dress.
I've looked at the other usual sources for images-getty, zimbio, etc, and can't find any others to post.
So...unless someone can handle getting them from rexfeatures...
go to rexfeatures.com and either search for Prince Albert of Monaco or Charlene Wittstock. It'll be the first like 10 photos that come up.
Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library
It would have been nice if PA did the Larry King Show at some point before his marriage and now appears to be a good time if Larry would comeback to interview either PA alone or the couple together. under these extenuating circumstances.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely dress, as far as I can see ! Thanks
Old 08-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Aristocracy

Here's an article from the Huffington Post with pics on the garden fete: Charlene Wittstock & Prince Albert Spotted In The Hamptons (PHOTOS)
Old 08-10-2010, 03:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
It would have been nice if PA did the Larry King Show at some point before his marriage and now appears to be a good time if Larry would comeback to interview either PA alone or the couple together. under these extenuating circumstances.

I agree 100%- for a while, they were doing US based interviews every like 5 years-Diane Sawyer (in 2002, I think) with Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie *(search for Princess Caroline and Family on Youtube to find a clip of it) was the last US Based one that I know of....unless I missed a more recent one??
Old 08-10-2010, 04:46 AM
Serene Highness

Yes, and now that they are publicizing their relationship.

What they need is get more attention, something that is lacking in this unattractive couple.

Closed Thread