Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for the Current Events of Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock.
You can find the old thread here:
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 3

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Pics 5.8.2008

As it's not a real Olympia event, I post the newest pics here:

Prince Albert of Monaco and his companion Charlene Wittstock
attend Hong Kong Night at The Hong Kong Jockey Club Beijing
Clubhouse., 08/05/2008. Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein has been
there as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

That's one UGLY dress, she need a stylist ASAP

Prince Albert and Charlene

Her dress insn't very becoming.

Horrible dress make-up and hair style

It must be very hard for her....
she will never be beautiful and classy and PA's sisters and mother beauty is not a help

Testing- She has everything, apparently what pleases the Prince. She has a fresh face, attractive and youthful and somewhat non-prentious dressing. The dress here,imo is quite interesting--it has an oriental flavor.

So I get deleted--for what???

Its what I want to say as a response to the why above

Less than perfect fashion choices is part of the game. Charlene looks lovely otherwise. She has the body, looks and height to become something grand for Monaco. Give her time.

I agreewith you Grevinnan.
This dress isn't horrible, it suits her

I don't mind the dress, except, is that chocolate chip cookies all over the front of it???!!! :ohmy:

Less than perfect fashion choices is part of the game. Charlene looks lovely otherwise. She has the body, looks and height to become something grand for Monaco. Give her time.
i bet the different the dress look is:scream: since when does being a leader wife have to do with body,and height,so a short and smart succesful and hardworking woman cannot be a princess because she does not have the height??? i dont get people after albert to marry cw because she is tall,blondie,what does all of that have to do with leading a country, is that what is going to put monaco on a map because if that all they think then they all need to wake up from there la la land.:ermm:

Posted by Lady Finn in the Olympia thread (thanks)

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock at the Monaco flag raising ceremony in the Olympic Village 7/8/08

APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk

I find it more and more annoying that he brings his "friend" to such official events. I know it has been said a million times before but why no committment to Charlene. She looks very insecure and partly uncomfortable IMO. Now Monaco have their own Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson but the background remains a mystery.

I agree its getting rather silly now, he should either marry's her , or stops bringing her to official events, keep her as his girlfriend but not in public its ok for so call normal people to bring there girlfriends with them , but not when you are a head of a royal family , and she has been with him rather a long time now.

Prince Albert and Charlene

Here we go folks, look at her suit jacket she is wearing the Monaco shield/monogram. I guarentee we will be hearing engagement news in the very near future.

Here we go folks, look at her suit jacket she is wearing the Monaco shield/monogram. I guarentee we will be hearing engagement news in the very near future.

I was thinking the same thing. She's wearing Monaco's insignia and she has been meeting quite a few other royals at various events.

I guess we will just have to become accustomed to Charlene being a princess although I have to admit I am not a great fan. I am hoping that I see her more that my initial impressions will change.:unsure:

I love Charlene and I hope he will marry her soon, but now I think that Prince Rainier wouldn't have tolerated this

but why is charlene not sitting next to albert,since she is there but where is she sitting???, i have to agree with sm1939 it is becoming silly for albert to denied the wedding rumor, not when he take her to every offical events,and she have meet alot of royals and his mother familles,friends, i don't blame the media for writeing all these rumor when albert cannot keep his words,charlene is not my frist choice for monaco,but i will hate for albert to get marry because he wants heir or he have dated her for so long if he not sure of what he want then he should separate personal life from works, otherwise things are just going to get more ridiculous.:nonono::bang:

Glistening Seas

the pics listed CW as a "friend' however, she wore the Monaco insignia? This was the same as the "small states games" was it not?? Then after that there was a denial to the wedding rumors? China doesn't seem to have given much coverage to the olympic events as of late? Can anyone clarify? The press ban was apparantly lifted but no news is coming out?

Closed for moderator review.

Meanwhile have a look at the Zero Tolerance Policy which stipulates that they're will be no engagement/wedding
speculations.

Yesterday Charlene attended the Armani Fashion show in Milan, then she was present at the opening of the new Armani shop still in Milan:

Olycom - News

The thread is open again!

Please follow the guidelines posted on top of this thread, otherwise your posts will be deleted!
Happy posting! :)

Is she shopping for clothes??? Or shopping for a designer?

Armani is a great choice for Charlene -

Here are some more pics from yesterday, Charlene attended the
fashion show and the Giorgio Armani boutique opening cocktail party.

Charlene Wittstock poses with Giorgio Armani at the Katy Perry Showcase
at D&G showroom on September 22, 2008 in Milan, Italy

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Charlene Wittstock arrives at the Giorgio Armani fashion show at
Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2009 on September
22, 2008 in Milan, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

More and more beautiful each day ! and that marvellous lace

It looks that being associated with PA gives Charlene some perks. She would not get invitation to Armani's show if not her connection with Albert.:rolleyes:
Some of her outfits are nice. I like this first one with lace top. But she is too styled IMO. Second black outfit, might be nice but not on her, pants seem to long, why she was wearing those flat shoes they make those pants seem too long. I love that eccentric purse though. On the other hand Charlene did not walk nicely, those biiig steps.

gosh she looks lovely !!

It looks that being associated with PA gives Charlene some perks. She would not get invitation to Armani's show if not her connection with Albert.:rolleyes:
Some of her outfits are nice. I like this first one with lace top. But she is too styled IMO. Second black outfit, might be nice but not on her, pants seem to long, why she was wearing those flat shoes they make those pants seem too long. I love that eccentric purse though. On the other hand Charlene did not walk nicely, those biiig steps.
i agree the top is pretty but not with that pants,i can see she is arleady useing her connect with albert by rubing shoulder with ''A'' list designer maybe she should think model for armani since she is out of job and will be the next best thing for her since she is climb her way to the top?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom