Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a picture of Albert in Monaco when he went for the traditional first dip of the New Year. How many places can he be in at the same time?
What "dip" do you mean, Odette? His bath in the mediterranean sea?
If so, that has taken place on December 24, it's been the 4th edition
of the traditional charity Christmas Bath, organised by TATSA Association,
Thai After Tsunami Schooling Aid. Pics can be found in Albert's current
events thread :)

So, please tell me what's goin on bewteen them? :ermm:
Officially not married couple but official couple who can be treated as something like marriege and invate for official events...:rolleyes:

What "dip" do you mean, Odette? His bath in the mediterranean sea?

I meant the one "dip" they take the first of the year and afterwards he was dressed like a Santa Claus. Was that held on the 24th of December? If I am not mistaken the photo was at the latest "Hello" magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:) The beach party was the 24th at lavaretto someone mentioned. :newyear:

I meant the one "dip" they take the first of the year and afterwards he was dressed like a Santa Claus. Was that held on the 24th of December? If I am not mistaken the photo was at the latest "Hello" magazine.

I know the hellomagazine pic you mentioned, Odette, it was taken on
December 24, maybe you've misunderstood something as it's not a
New Year's bath or the first bath of the year, it's a Christmas event :)

Well, let's get back on topic as this is Prince Albert's and Charlene Wittstock's current events thread :)

I believe I read that PA is on his way to Antarctica. Is Charlene going with him?

lyraedro, I have the same question.:)
I am sure that we will see her in pics if she accompanies Albert. Probably tomorrow we will know; I think that first pics from PA trip to south pole should appear by then.

According to this article Charlene arrives to Santiago de Chile today and is travelling to Montevideo (Uruguay) next Monday.

index

I think it is obvious that he wants a lady but not a wife.....

Could someone please translate the article cited by Florencia? Does it indicate that Charlene is waiting to meet him on his return from Antarctica?

Could someone please translate the article cited by Florencia? Does it indicate that Charlene is waiting to meet him on his return from Antarctica?

The article does not indicate if Charlene will wait to meet him on his return from Antarctica.:flowers:

It's enough to follow what they're doing. I don't think we all need to figure out what they are feeling. They are entitled to their relationship, whatever it is. Happiness is what it is for all of us. And I think she has a pretty good deal and very little responsibility and this might be what is making her happy at this time. Princesses tend to get more charitable causes on their roster as married women and not when they are single. It is not protocol and maybe she is waiting for her official role? But I do agree, I wish she had more of herself going on in her life.

Right now, I am happy seeing their photographs at events.

Anything from her birthday??

There was a small article in the Sunday Times (25 January 2009) here that Prince Albert apparently met Charlene in Cape Town to celebrate her birthday. He arrived after his Antartic trip. It quotes her father as saying that her brothers joined them but her parents were unable to make it.

I don't know if anyone can find the article online but if we still have the paper I will scan in the article.

Back at Nice airport, 25.01.2009

"PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO AND HIS GIRLFRIEND CHARLENE RETURN TO MONACO AFTER HAVING SPEND THREE WEEKS ABROAD. THEY WENT FIRST TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, THEN THEY WENT TO SOUTH ARGENTINA AND TO SOUTH AFRICA WHERE THEY MET CHARLENES FAMILY"

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: bewc1ef0fjt7.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: bewc1ef10lx1.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: bewc1ef12ea8.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: bewc1ef13rr9.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: bewc1ef14sq6.jpg

Thank you for the pics, Amely :)

A little addition for December: Prince Albert and Charlene
Wittstock arriving at the airport of Nice, France, on December
15, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thank you for the pics, Amely :)

A little addition for December: Prince Albert and Charlene
Wittstock arriving at the airport of Nice, France, on December
15, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Great pics iceflower, thanks! :flowers:

I think Charlene looks very casually elegant in these pics. Love the bag and boots - anybody recognize the bag by any chance? I want it!

Pics 12.3.2009

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock at the airport of Nice,
France, March 12, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Anyone know about the C-W plans for his birthday???
Eva

Just when I was convinced that the relationship was over they are seen together.

It not over it get the beginning. PA do this to throw people off.

Very happy the relationship looks like it is still on !

Very happy the relationship looks like it is still on !
Yes, it is still on. Nothing special had happened. They go to celebrate Albert's birthday somethere. They had fun and had wonderful time. Nothing intersting, the unusual thing. :cool::DBy rhe way Happ birthday Albert, You turn 51 this day. :flowers:

Does anyone here find it a bit odd that all reports always say that C-W's parents have never actually MET the Prince and yet they did not meet him when he was in South Africa?? Just her brothers?? Perhaps the parents DID meet him and they are saying NOT because it would jump-start theorizing about "him having asked for her hand in marriage"???

Sorry to think roundabout. But I think we can all start internally speculating about an announcement ... he has never much met family before now and they have been together a long time. Anyone see any articles about this???

Lady Finn thanks for articles. I don' t understand this language. Maybe it is Dutch or Danish. Where were PA and CW on holiday? Charlene isn't good at ski. However she could practise it since 2006.:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom