Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pure People article describes her as "la douce Charlène"....

I think I prefer her with less make-up and a natural look and behaviour (as at Jimmy'z) than at the Black Moon Gala where she is posing too much and looks like a statue.

Charlene looks tired and Albert is surely aging. Does anyone know the name of the woman who Albert hand-kissed?

Charlene looks tired and Albert is surely aging. Does anyone know the name of the woman who Albert hand-kissed?

In case you are referring to the lady in the latest gallery, that's
Régine, I've already written that her 80th birthday was celebrated
as well. You can find information about her here.

Regine looked amazing for 80 yo. She seems very energetic.:)

Charlene wears always nice dresses but IMO not suitable for a future Princess (IF one day she becomes one). Too much nude skin, too much strapless dresses too much decolletes.
Also her shoes, despite being of high fashion, they never suit to her she has large feets and ugly toes, she should wear more covered sandals.
She is a pretty girl but up tp there.

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attend the
50th Anniversary celebration of the Monte Carlo TV Festival
at Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel on June 9, 2010 in Monte-Carlo.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

Oh for goodness sake, put a ring on her finger Albert! This is beginning to not look so good.

And you could say the same for every royal couple who have been dating this long.
They will when they are ready.
Lovely pictures.

They will when they're ready? The question is will Albert ever be ready? I have a feeling he's not marrying anytime soon, which is sad on Charlene's part I guess. I hope Andrea is being prepared to take over....just in case.

Oh for goodness sake, put a ring on her finger Albert! This is beginning to not look so good.
Wow! Charlene has a lot of patience..she is stoic and stalwart..... I think I would have blown my stack by now and departed.

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock attended the party for the
40th birthday of the famous club Jimmy'z in Monte Carlo, June 4,
2010. Entertainer Régine who had her 80th birthday last December
was celebrated with that party as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** purepeople article **
Regine must be an old friend of the Grimaldis and Pa but a new one to Charlene .Time flies if Regine who once ruled Paris is already eighty and it appears Albert and Charlene enjoyed themselves at her birthday party!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Albert, do the right thing. After all marrying into the Grimaldis is aiming pretty low.

Yes Albert, do the right thing. After all marrying into the Grimaldis is aiming pretty low.
:ermm:
What do you mean by that statement??
Marrying into a princely family that is worth millions if not billions is aiming low?????:ermm: You must have extremely high standards.

I agree cache that PR and PG had, is depleted- IMO

Caro keeps the royal temperature for the Grimaldis-- it should be Albert but I digress:ermm:

Let us please stay on topic!

Here's a better gallery of the gettyimages pics:

Larry Hagman has been one of the famoust guests of the jubilee
celebration, can anyone tell who actress Paula Trickey is who
cut the cake? I've never heard of her before..

** Monte Carlo TV Festival - 50th Anniversary Celebration **

The Grimaldis are worth billions of dollars. That not pretty low.

The Grimaldis are worth billions of dollars. That not pretty low.

Maybe there wasn´t meant their money, but their reputation. I for one would be very disturbed and not at all happy if my children married into a family like the Grimaldis are...

"Nul points" for Charlene's "beach towel" outfit, in my opinion....

Right!!!!

This is not a dress for a woman who expect to have an official position in her life!!

Maybe she was trying to copy CP Mary of Denmark's style when CP Mary wore a printed strapless dress with a little train and dangling earrings (diamonds or turquoise?) seen in this link - Great Dane: Princess Mary Of Denmark's Dignified Duds (PHOTOS).

Had CW accessorize a bit, she would have looked more dressed up than just lounging around at the beach club.

Let us please stay on topic!

Here's a better gallery of the gettyimages pics:

Larry Hagman has been one of the famoust guests of the jubilee
celebration, can anyone tell who actress Paula Trickey is who
cut the cake? I've never heard of her before..

** Monte Carlo TV Festival - 50th Anniversary Celebration **

Actually, I like her without all the make up, and I like the hair better too -- more age appropriate instead of trying to make her look like she's 40. As for the dress, she does look like she just came off the beach. May be she was asked to attend last minute?

i think at this rate everything look stupid either get married or let her go because i don't see the point she showing up at all this official event since he already parade her around all country why not make it official since she is good enough to be seeing around the word why not making it official i am shock of a man of a catholic faith is making mockery of his life and his country. i am not rushing Albert but it far too long to make a girl wait she is seeing more in public life than his any girls friend or baby mama he is a ruler why not get it over with when i was in Monaco last month everyone of my friend told me he is a joke as a ruler that they might take him serious if he stop this merry go round thing he is doing or get a wife i am not the judge of that but spending 2weeks and ten day in Monaco make me see they are right he need to step up his game i am not against Charlene but i just think he need to listen to his people and do the right thing already he is not getting young.
p.s out of topic i enjoy my visited to Monaco it is a really beautiful place to visit i totally recommended it:whistling:

A joke of a ruler? Wow..thats not good. He does need to put down some roots. I hope he takes the his title and country seriously because sometimes I dont feel like he does. He's more of a Monacon celeb than anything.

Right!!!!

This is not a dress for a woman who expect to have an official position in her life!!
fandesacs2003
I too have been incredulous over Charlene's threadbare situation and Muscle Beach Party attitude for a long time now.Even if she was asked to attend this function at the last minute she could have gone to dress in ten seconds and return or have somebody go and bring her a change of outfit.Apparently it looks like she does expect an official position because she is there and gong to attend the wedding of CP Victoria soon.alas!

I agree with some opinions. She looks like she´s come from the beach. Awful.

fandesacs2003
I too have been incredulous over Charlene's threadbare situation and Muscle Beach Party attitude for a long time now.Even if she was asked to attend this function at the last minute she could have gone to dress in ten seconds and return or have somebody go and bring her a change of outfit.Apparently it looks like she does expect an official position because she is there and gong to attend the wedding of CP Victoria soon.alas!

Right!!
I do not think that she will be invited at the CP Victoria's wedding. She is not engaged to Albert!
The last time a girlfriend of a ruling Prince (or CP) was invited to an official wedding, it was Eva Sannum, but she was invited as a personnal friend of the cuple to marry, not the girlfriend of CP Felipe!
But this time i do not think that CW is friend with CP Victoria !

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock in the stands at the FIFA World
Cup 2010 before the match between South Africa and Mexico at the
Soccer City stadium outside Johannesburg, South Africa, 11 June 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom