Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

:eek:abdicate!!! :lol: o-m-g that's rediculous!! hee!! Isn't it a little strange, that Pa was in turkey while they show him skiing trip!!?? PA and his family does a great job and he is human so -o-o he's allowed to casual date. Ranier dated someone for a long time before he settled down with someone else. he comes into contact with a whole lot of people every day so, really it' s quite usual. :shamrock::heartflower:

March 14 2009 Charlene Wittstock and Albert de Monaco are skiing in Gstaadt

ImageShack® - Gallery

It looks like she's giving it another try. Albert said she doesn't like the snow and winter sport. Maybe the female instructor this year helped her more. It's nice to see Albert wears a helmet and they are dressed the same again as couples do in a LTR. Gstaad is one of the places Albert spent holidays with his family. Thanks for sharing.

It looks like she's giving it another try. Albert said she doesn't like the snow and winter sport. Maybe the female instructor this year helped her more. It's nice to see Albert wears a helmet and they are dressed the same again as couples do in a LTR. Gstaad is one of the places Albert spent holidays with his family. Thanks for sharing.

If Albert pays her a ski trainer she would be a fool to omit that training.
I think Charlene only interests in those spors that she practised like swimming or rugby. She lived in South Africa without seeing any snow. Maybe it is a reason if she doesn't like it.:cool:

He seems to be having fun with C-W now. Maybe with someone else later. He has to grab what makes him happy when it does just like most people. I thought C-W had always been painted as an accomplished sportswoman? It's odd seeing her fall all over herself. Good she is taking lessons.

She is a world class swimmer since she has been dating with the prince. :rolleyes:Yes newspapers had always been painted her as an accomplished athlete.

Charlene lacks the glamour of Grace and Caroline . Maybe if she had met PA some years ago , she would just have been "another girlfriend" , but I think all of us are "crazy" expecting a wedding announcement that will never happen . Who would be the heir in this case ??

If the couple had children they would succeed to the throne. As it stands now Hereditary Princess Caroline is heir to the throne and her children after her. How glamorous Charlene is compared to Grace and Caroline is a matter of opinion, and a little unfair to make the comparison I think. One was an established movie star and the other is a born and raised princess so glamour sort of goes with the territory. Charlene was never expected to be until her relationship with Albert. In any event, it is not absolutely necessary for her to be glamorous (though it helps). If Prince Albert is really just looking to settle down and have an heir to the throne other qualities besides glamour might be more important to him in a potential wife.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but on some closeup photos of PA at the Rose Ball it looked like he was wearing a hearing aid, does he have a hearing problem, this is a genuine question

Thanx anyone who can answer

Glistening Seas

:) perhaaaps for Security reasons?? Only a guess here on this one. it's the first time anyone has pointed out him having something like that maybe he had business pending or.... just security reasons. :butterfly::rose:

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but on some closeup photos of PA at the Rose Ball it looked like he was wearing a hearing aid, does he have a hearing problem, this is a genuine question

Thanx anyone who can answer
I think he used something in his ear ,to avoid excessive noise from the rock music

Pics 14.4.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attend the first
screening of the film 'South Pole Monaco expedition' at the Grimaldi
Forum in Monaco, 14 April, 2009. The film was made by Monaco
Press Center. A debate following the screening took place involving
Prince Albert and scientists who all appear in the film.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

There is nothing between Albert and Charlene during this event. It looks like Albert is ignoring her. It seems that She doesn't want to be here, like she was dragged only to make photo ops with a prince.

:question: In pic 4, is this man on the right from CW, a Monaco archbishop, Mr Barsi?

Prince Albert and Charlene is a very beautiful pair.
I have noticed Charlene is upset, even gloomy recently. Charlene is like she is in the wrong box. As for her fashion choice is getting better and better during the time.
Prince Albert looks as good as new.))))

You're right, Lakhshmi, it's the bishop of Monaco, Monsignor Barsi. In most photos he's in purple, but here he's wearing a clerical suit.

It is something that I find related to Albert and Charlene relationship. It was some royal forum that posted this link before. The story is real I believe because this blogger not related to Monaco would have no reason for making this up. In 5th paragraph from bottom some mention about Albert in Las Vegas. It had to happen between March 30th, when he left Vancouver environmental conference and Apr. 10th.
Blog entry from Las Vegas, Nevada | Karen Helene at a faraway place | KILROY Blogs

Let's hope it will be not deleted. I don't think PA and Charlene are a real couple. Again she is like other famous athletes or models before her, only show girlfriend for P.Albert.

PA still being a playboy. If it true CW should leave him.

She might be just going through a rough patch. Prince Albert may not be doing anything with anyone else. He might be and CW simply doesn't care. I mean, he's not in the best shape of his life anymore, he's twice her age and that doesn't seem to matter to her. She also obviously knows his "past" when it comes to relationships (like everyone else in the world) and she might think that what they do have is good enough to overlook that. There are people like that in the world.

She might be just going through a rough patch. Prince Albert may not be doing anything with anyone else. He might be and CW simply doesn't care. I mean, he's not in the best shape of his life anymore, he's twice her age and that doesn't seem to matter to her. She also obviously knows his "past" when it comes to relationships (like everyone else in the world) and she might think that what they do have is good enough to overlook that. There are people like that in the world.

Yes, there are a lot of people in the world that can overlook a lot worse than PA in order to have a certain lifestyle. In this case a few titles comes with the cash. She is still young and she does know the situation, but she should move on to someone her own age and have a happy life. PA is what he is and will not change, how many young women really think they will be happy with a man like that? It's got to be humiliating on some level.

I must have missed something, but there is nothing in that article about Prince Albert or Charlene Witstock.

I didn't see the the Vegas reference in the piece. But in the pic where CW is just looking non-smiling. Maybe she is annoyed, but he certainly is cutting up. Familiar stuff with men, they get cocky. If thats it, then one or the other will just end it when the time presents itself. The hope is that there is no pain for either party.

I couldn't see a reference to PA in Las Vegas either. Perhaps it was the wrong blog?

I can't see them splitting up. Both are getting something out of the relationship, otherwise one or both would have called time on it.

I just feel that she deserves a chance to have a family of her own.

I couldn't see a reference to PA in Las Vegas either. Perhaps it was the wrong blog?

I can't see them splitting up. Both are getting something out of the relationship, otherwise one or both would have called time on it.

You have to read fairly far down in her blog to find it --about paragraph 5 or so. It's in there. If she is unhappy then both are not getting something out of it. Having followed this for three years now. She is not the happy go lucky girl she once appeared to be -- so full of hope and promise. He's done this to her before and she's left, but how much longer does she really want to put up with it? He's not going to change.

She certainly did not look unhappy at the Rose Ball when she and PA were dancing.....

CW look much better then she did before no saddest. Somebody need to tell PA it rude to point.

There was nothing about Pr. Albert in that blog ,I read.

Agree :flowers:

Nice to see smiling couple at the semi final sports competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom