The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 04:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Nice pics of Albert and Charlene!
Albert II de Monaco et Charlene : état des lieux d'une histoire... qui n'avance pas !

Old 11-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Nobility

They look like really good friends.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
The photo is very old - from Turin Olympics when they were first going out.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

Oh-h-h now who would have guessed thaaat? Someone said there was supposed to be some announcement on National day or today about something however, does anyone know what that something is???
Old 11-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Serene Highness

Charlene Wittstock girlfriend of the Prince Albert of Monaco is seen attending the Charity ball for World Wildlife Fund in Singapore on November 21, 2008. World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), the global conservation organisation, held its signature fund-raising event, The Panda Ball, for the first time in Asia. AFP PHOTO/ROSLAN RAHMAN (Photo credit should read ROSLAN RAHMAN/AFP/Getty Images)

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8*

She looks beautiful love the picture of her hugging the panda

Sorry if wrong thread can move to right one if needed .
Old 11-21-2008, 11:05 AM
Administrator

You've made the right decision, Radker, don't worry

Here are some more pics without watermarks:

** Charlene 1 ** Charlene 2 ** Charlene 3 ** Charlene 4 **

Additional information:

The ball supports the WWF Singapore Conservation Fund, with special efforts on raising awareness
about the Coral triangle and its contributions in the region, as well as the threats it currently faces.
A haute couture gown designed by Isabell Kristensen and worn by Charlene Wittstock at the previous
ball held in Monaco was up for auction at the current ball.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:19 AM
Courtier

Thank you Iceflower and Radker18. Charlene looks lovely.

Stellad
Old 11-22-2008, 07:42 AM
Courtier

Many thanks also from me ! But, please, is there a certain connection between Monaco and the WWF Ball ? Is there a glimmer of hope ? I don't not why, but am sooo excited ! I am looking so very much forward to an engagement of Prince Albert with Charlene W.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:48 AM
Aristocracy

Charlene really has grown in style, confidence and elegance. She is so pretty and really looked beautiful with the purple gown. She seems to be a nice person and is showing that she cares to support wildlife. I wish Prince Albert was with her, but I guess he had the Monegasque National Day to keep him busy. I hope the engagement announcement comes soon. It would have been nice to see Charlene by his side, but I understand that National Day is dedicated exclusively to the citizens of Monaco and the princely family.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983 View Post
Charlene really has grown in style, confidence and elegance. She is so pretty and really looked beautiful with the purple gown. She seems to be a nice person and is showing that she cares to support wildlife. I wish Prince Albert was with her, but I guess he had the Monegasque National Day to keep him busy. I hope the engagement announcement comes soon. It would have been nice to see Charlene by his side, but I understand that National Day is dedicated exclusively to the citizens of Monaco and the princely family.
He could have flown to Singapore on the 20th and joined her for the gala on the 21st if he wanted too. He has been known to do that to keep commitments that he is interested in doing, so no it wasn't National Day festivities that prevented him from being in Singapore. It could be that he wants her to start to make her own way in regards to her charities. I wonder if he did this with past girlfriends?
Old 11-22-2008, 05:24 PM
Aristocracy

oh mine what a great PR now the media have another reason to carry ALBERT to the alter a.s.a.p.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
It could be that he wants her to start to make her own way in regards to her charities. I wonder if he did this with past girlfriends?
Your comment sounds as thought CW has no mind of her own. Is it a remote possibility that SHE could be the one pressing to select the charities she wants to prosper.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Gentry

Maybe I missed it, but was Charlene anywhere with/near the royals on Monaco's National day?
Old 11-23-2008, 03:36 AM
Serene Highness

No, Charlene was heading to Singapore at the time of ND.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdouglas View Post
Your comment sounds as thought CW has no mind of her own. Is it a remote possibility that SHE could be the one pressing to select the charities she wants to prosper.
The impression I have gotten from her comments in interviews, is that the palace controls everything. It's not that I think she is mindless, she has gotten this far, she can't be stupid.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
The impression I have gotten from her comments in interviews, is that the palace controls everything. It's not that I think she is mindless, she has gotten this far, she can't be stupid.
Well put! Thanks....
Old 11-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Nobility

It not that CW stupid it everytime we see her she with PA and she look fake. And I hope that she doing this for herself not to impress Monaco people.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

According to Point de Vue the announcement of an engagement is imminent. Then again they are saying this for the last 3 years so who knows?
The truth is that Charlene has become very glamorous. If this relationship does not progress to marriage she will have an awful time coming back to a "normal" life again.
With regard to who controls her schedule it is only safe to assume the palace tells her what to do. She is in no position to create her own agenda or refuse any assignment. She is at the Prince's beck and call.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Royal Highness

Wow, Charlene is a knockout! She's had some hits-and-misses, but when she hits it, she hits it hard. The dress was very beautiful on here, her hair and make-up were stunning, and she actually looked like she wasn't in pain, which I've noticed she sometimes tends to do at official functions. I loved the picture of the panda giving her a kiss!
Old 11-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Aristocracy

Charlene looked gorgeous in these pictures. I noticed that her nose seems much smaller as if she had work done on it. Even so, she looks great!!

Closed Thread