The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Albert and Charlene closer than ever on a visit to wine lovers' paradise - hellomagazine.com

Article about Charlene and Alberts recent trip to a traditional ceremony welcoming the Monegasque sovereign to a new honorary role as an ambassador for the society of vintners in the Bordeaux wine region.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Gallery Purepeople
Charlene Wittstock et son prince Albert, bras dessus, bras dessous... Une nouvelle coupe pour une nouvelle vie ?

Old 06-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Here's another picture gallery from abaca with pics
from Sunday, at the international wine fair Vinexpo
in Bordeaux, France:

** abaca gallery - June 21, 2009 **
Old 06-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Courtier

I think Charlene looks really beautiful in these pictures. No (or little) make-up becomes her; I like this natural look.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Administrator

Please note: Several posts had to be deleted as they went
against the TRF Zero Tolerance Policy. As a reminder:

Quote:
As a result of this rule change, we are implementing a policy of zero tolerance on the Monaco Forum.

This means, no gossiping about a possible engagement or wedding between Albert and Charlene unless an announcement comes from the palace. No posting of false engagement article links. No posting of Bunte article links. No speculating about whether or not Charlene is taking French classes or converting to Catholicism, or what her feelings/motivations are for whatever she does or doesn't do. No speculating regarding Charlene's family members for whatever reason. No speculating as to Albert's feelings and/or motivations for his actions or inactions.
Thanks for your understanding

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator
Old 06-27-2009, 11:08 PM
Royal Highness

Nice relationship hearts and flowers to all.. truly
Old 07-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Courtesy of Abaca Press.

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock arrive for a Dinner Cocktail Party offered by the ASO organization, held at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel during 'Tour de France 2009' in Monaco (3/07/2009).

http://i43.tinypic.com/2rh2xb7.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2mzlhm1.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/25zlb8m.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2z8ykxe.jpg
Old 07-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Thank you, queenofthelight

Here are a few additional pics from the event yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 07-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you, Iceflower for your additinal photos.

Prince Albert is going with his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock on the beach in St tropez. St Tropez, France (7/07/2009).

http://i31.tinypic.com/5ch7pi.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/2f07pnd.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/rs6jwg.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/1sjp8n.jpg
Old 07-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Administrator

It's always a pleasure

Here are some more pics from their walk on the beach today,
must have been disappointing to have paparazzi around again..
But there was one quite funny thing, if you look on pic 4. I
don't know if it's been a special beach ( other persons in the
background look different ) or simply a very special beach

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 07-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Heir Apparent

I know what you are talking about. Well, the fourth photo is great!

This is one of the best photo session!
Old 07-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Another pic
Old 07-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Heir Apparent

I love these pix they look so natural
Old 07-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Nobility

Question

I am reading th book Rainier and Grace and Caroline was quoted as saying. " If I was too much of a presecence it would be ghastly for Alberts wife"

Charlene being a honorary president of a society in Monaco.

I maybe reading into too much of the currets events of the Grimaldis but in these vacation pics Albert looks like he is in love.
Plus the back seat that Caroline has taken from events of late.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuedePhiladelphia View Post
I am reading th book Rainier and Grace and Caroline was quoted as saying. " If I was too much of a presecence it would be ghastly for Alberts wife"

Charlene being a honorary president of a society in Monaco.

I maybe reading into too much of the currets events of the Grimaldis but in these vacation pics Albert looks like he is in love.
Plus the back seat that Caroline has taken from events of late.
I have to respectfully disagree. First of all, I could show you quite a few shots of Albert doing the same thing over the years in these photos with many different women. I could line them up next to the ones with Charlene and you would see clearly what I mean. I think the photos in St. Tropez are staged. Why? Because most public figures when they have a little free time with the one they love, go to an out of the way location (which given his connections, he could easily do) and enjoy each other's company not walk in the most public of all beaches in the Riviera; a known hangout for photographers.

As for Caroline, yes she has stepped back, BUT her children have stepped forward this year. It is the first year I have seen them actively involved in events, not just attending them. Also Albert not more than two weeks ago was quoted as saying no wedding. So believe what you want its JMO.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Albert spares Charlene's blushes with expert avoidance tactics on nudist beach - hellomagazine.com (8/08/2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 09:21 AM
Serene Highness

Albert and Charlene on the cover of this week's Point de Vue:
Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture
Old 07-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
Albert and Charlene on the cover of this week's Point de Vue:
Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture
Thank you, Cdm, for this magazine cover.
Charlene looks very comfortable, relaxed and happy, holding her hands with Albert's ones.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Pics 26.7.2009

First pics from today:

Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock seen at the 13th
FINA World Championship at Foro Italico Swimming Complex in Rome,
Italy on 26 July 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga gallery **
Old 07-26-2009, 11:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert is so cool, wearing a white hat with a black ribbon on it!!!
Thank you very much, Iceflower!