The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Aristocracy

I disagree. You can't be all chumy, smoochy in front of so many people especially when you are the head of state. We have seen some of their private moments exchanging kisses and hugs. I have seen in many photos how they look at each other, they seem so comfortable and happy. Look at Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst. You don't see them being affectionate to each other in public especially at functions in the Principality. I think that if she were his fiancee and not just his girlfriend, things would be somewhat different. There is a place and time for everything.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:37 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983 View Post
I disagree. You can't be all chumy, smoochy in front of so many people especially when you are the head of state. We have seen some of their private moments exchanging kisses and hugs. I have seen in many photos how they look at each other, they seem so comfortable and happy. Look at Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst. You don't see them being affectionate to each other in public especially at functions in the Principality. I think that if she were his fiancee and not just his girlfriend, things would be somewhat different. There is a place and time for everything.
Well said. I agree.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Well said. I agree.
I also agree. Its better to be in a relationship with your best friend/buddy because you have more in common then a physical/sexual attraction and you can generally tell if a relationship is based on that by how they inner act with each other with all the touching. I think Charlene has made great improvements in every area.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
I also agree. Its better to be in a relationship with your best friend/buddy because you have more in common then a physical/sexual attraction and you can generally tell if a relationship is based on that by how they inner act with each other with all the touching. I think Charlene has made great improvements in every area.

I'm going to disagree with you all. What about the last Olympics where she was almost lying in his lap, leaning on him etc. Great improvements? Spandex dress she just wore? The one shoulder black thing she wore to Cannes? Hair so short she looks like a boy - well at least it's grown out alittle. She's still talking to the press, they're just printing it less because the story is growning old. Albert repeated once again in a recent interview that he is in no hurry to marry. Sorry guys if he were in love with her, he'd have married her. Yes it's nice to be friends but there is a difference between friends with benefits and an adult relationship. They have had time to develop this relationship and I don't see any change in the way they act toward each other. Caroline and Ernst? On please don't put Charlene in their catagory. She's not at their level of anything -class or otherwise (no matter what some thing of Ernst). JMO.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Serene Highness

miraglia1983, Albert and Charlene kissing? I don't recall any pics of these...I'd rather remember couple pics from Albert birthday that where posted somewhere(don't remember our royal forum or maybe different board)where CW wanted to kiss him and he was like avoiding her kiss, it was really funny.
Yep, there are pics of them hugging but they look at them just like buddies not a couple.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 05-24-2009, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Let's stay on topic!

This is the current events thread of Albert and Charlene, if anyone would like to discuss what they think of the relationship they can do that here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-16492-19.html

Thank you
!

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 05-24-2009, 02:25 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock at the fashion of Petra Ecclestone menswear collection in Monte Carlo
24 May « Myroyal’s Blog
Old 06-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Pics 13.6.2009

Prince Albert II and Charlene Wittstock attend the swimming
meeting of Monte Carlo in Monaco June 13, 2009.

French swimmer and Olympic champion Alain Bernard won the 100m
freestyle final race of the Mare Nostrum Swimming event, on June
13, 2009 at the Louis II stadium in Monaco. Bernard won in 48 sec
53/100 ahead of Russian Andrey Grechin and Swedish Stefan Nystrand.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 06-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mmmm still looking like friends in pics than a couple. Nice pics by the way. I wish there were frontal pics of Charlene so we could appreciate her outfit.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Nobility

Actually the first photo is a nice picture of Albert, but is there any photos of the actual event that they're hosting?
Old 06-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Administrator

Pics 14.6.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Charlene Wittstock and Formula One
driver Jenson Button, at the Mare Nostrum XXVII th International
Swimming Meeting, in Monaco, Sunday, June 14, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 06-16-2009, 03:32 AM
Aristocracy

They are almost always laughing together and he always has his hand on the small of her back. Looks much like a "married couple" to us!

Does anyone know their next public engagement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
I'm going to disagree with you all. What about the last Olympics where she was almost lying in his lap, leaning on him etc. Great improvements? Spandex dress she just wore? The one shoulder black thing she wore to Cannes? Hair so short she looks like a boy - well at least it's grown out alittle. She's still talking to the press, they're just printing it less because the story is growning old. Albert repeated once again in a recent interview that he is in no hurry to marry. Sorry guys if he were in love with her, he'd have married her. Yes it's nice to be friends but there is a difference between friends with benefits and an adult relationship. They have had time to develop this relationship and I don't see any change in the way they act toward each other. Caroline and Ernst? On please don't put Charlene in their catagory. She's not at their level of anything -class or otherwise (no matter what some thing of Ernst). JMO.

But they are together. This is all that matters to them? Maybe he will wait until the 5 yr mark like so many other princes with foreign wives?
Old 06-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Pics 20.6.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock during the
Intronisation ceremony to the St. Emilion brotherhood in a
gothic cellar in St. Emilion, France, June 20, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 06-21-2009, 12:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlene is looking very nice, same with Albert. From what i see, he doesn't care to have her as a girlfriend instead of fianceé. I think we never saw in other crown princes this situation: they always assisted with their fianceés and then wives. Oh Albert...
Old 06-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Administrator

Pics 21.6.2009

They obviously enjoy each other's company, that is nice to see.

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock leave the international
wine fair Vinexpo in Bordeaux, southwestern France. Vinexpo, the world's
biggest wine and spirits fair, opens today, June 21, to end on June 25, as
40,000 professionals from around the globe gather to ply their beverages in
markets made fiercely competitive by the economic crisis.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 06-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Aristocracy

WC looks fantastic in that black shoulder sling dress. The couple look quite contented with each other, and they should. They are all colored-keyed and carrying on as they p lease. Its nice to see somebody be/or look happy.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:08 AM
Administrator

That's true, olga101

Here's an additional gallery with pics from Saturday:

** abaca gallery - June 20, 2009 **
Old 06-22-2009, 07:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
That's true, olga101

Here's an additional gallery with pics from Saturday:

** abaca gallery - June 20, 2009 **
Thank you, iceflower. Albert lokked very well at the pictures. I like his smile!!!! But Charlene.. She was very tired. She was very natural, some make up needed. And another black dressAt the photos she looked much older than 31.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:17 AM
Courtier

Poor Charlene....
Old 06-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Nobility

CW don't look happy at all. Her smile look like she forcing herself to smile.

Closed Thread