Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 3 : Jan.2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhanced, huh?

Anyway, I am not sure why she is hiding that lovely, trim body under dark, heavy blazers a lot lately. She likes her shoulders usually, non? Her face lights up yet she still shows a certain shyness and lack of confidence sometimes. It's nice to see her out again. Two months I didn't see her anywhere with him. Maybe keeping busy behind the scenes planning other things? :)

Maybe, nonetheless they are a beautiful couple and they seemed to have a good time at the event.

YES! They both looked quite happy. I like how she appears to boost the other woman. Nice quality! She carries herself well while PA is with other people.

YES! They both looked quite happy. I like how she appears to boost the other woman. Nice quality! She carries herself well while PA is with other people.
really look at pic2 from what i can see she is enjoy her moment in the spot light,poseing with star at the party and trying to fit in with them not boost anything it is a high cleberity event party after all anyone will be happy to be there.

Last edited:
really look at pic2 from what i can see she is enjoy her moment in the spot light,poseing with star at the party and trying to fit in with them not boost anything it is a high cleberity event party after all anyone will be happy to be there.

I have to agree with you. It seems that Charlene has a need to dominate every event she attends, and Albert to me always looks ill at ease around her. Look at him at events when she is not present. He is happy and relaxed. He doesn't look that way to me in photos with Charlene.

Also if they are such a lovely and loving couple why wasn't she on his arm at Cannes? Why would he not at this point take "the love of his life" to an event so important in the social calendar of the Riviera? Why is she missing at the fashion show this year? Why when there are high profile stars is she not at his side? If I were Charlene I wouldn't be happy. It's not that she is so secure in this relationship that she can say sure go without me. She has no commitment from him. It's a major event and usually men who are in a committed relationship take their significant others. Angelina Jolie has a good excuse for skipping some of it but notice even she was at the main event. Charlene should have been on Albert's arm instead she was missing in action. Odd?

I went back into the thread and looked at some of the pix.
I think you might be right. He does not look at ease except at the WWF Panda thing where they have arms on backs. Mind you, then we don't see her for two months anywhere? But we DON'T know that thet don't have a commitment. They might have one which is not public at this time and maybe he is nervous around her about other things?

So then I went to other threads to see other dating royals with their partners and I would have to say that P-A is really not so comfortable with his body language around C-W. This is IMO and an interpretation of the visuals we are getting. There were some pix around C-W's birthday where he looked a bit okay around her.

I hope he makes the right choices for his own happiness and heart. For any of us to spend life with the wrong partner, especially after having waited so long would be very unfortunate.

Pics 10.6.2008

Yesterday Albert attended the opening of the exhibition "Face to face"
with Jane Goodall, you can find pics of that here and here.
Charlene did not arrive with him, so she wasn't on those pictures yet,
but she attended the dinner that was given afterwards.

I'm quite surprised about her very short hair.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Charlene looks beautiful. Her features allow for her hair to be that short. I think she is looking better and better as she is growing in her role as Prince Albert's girlfriend. They seem to support environmental and wildlife events and I hope they can do more for these causes.

She looks lovely, although she should stop to imitate Princess Diana and be herself.

Short hair suits her beautifully.
She is very handsome

The bob she had at the Grand Prix suited her face more.

Just because she has a short hairstyle does not mean that she is copying anyone. :flowers:

That being said, I personally don't care much for the short hair. It makes her look boyish.

Poor Charlene can't win for losing!

Cuts her hair short and she is trying to be like Diana....let it grow a little longer and she is trying to be Grace!

I think both styles suit her...she looks great.

Yesterday Albert attended the opening of the exhibition "Face to face"
with Jane Goodall, you can find pics of that here and here.
Charlene did not arrive with him, so she wasn't on those pictures yet,
but she attended the dinner that was given afterwards.

I'm quite surprised about her very short hair.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
I had suggested that CW cut her hair a long time ago and I am glad she did as she looks very chic indeed. Also I would like to add that she looks beautiful in black this time possibly because of her makeup changes and the ability it gives us to have greater visibility those great features of hers. Cw and the Prince seem to be getting along fine and I hope they continue to be happy.

Just because she has a short hairstyle does not mean that she is copying anyone. :flowers:

I was referring to her facial expression.

Dear Tosca, I agree with you about Ms. Signorini!

Pics 12.6.2008

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attend the
Golden Nymph awards ceremony during the 2008 Monte Carlo
Television Festival held at Grimaldi Forum on June 12, 2008 in
Monaco, Principality of Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Very boring gown. Come on, Charlene, surely you've forged connections by now? I see that type of gown at proms.

There needs to be more color, more fitted, less bling, and more elegance. Just more effort, really.

edit: I will say the same thing to the woman in the red on the left in picture 5. Prom gown.

Last edited:
I didn't like Charlene's hair at all the first time I saw it, but when I saw it today I was almost blown away. It looks fabulous, and her dress was wonderful. A beautiful dress for a beautiful woman.

Are we allowed to go on and on about her looks in Current Events?
I am never sure when we have crossed the lines here?

Very boring gown. Come on, Charlene, surely you've forged connections by now? I see that type of gown at proms.

There needs to be more color, more fitted, less bling, and more elegance. Just more effort, really.

edit: I will say the same thing to the woman in the red on the left in picture 5. Prom gown.
i agree with your post:eek: horrible makeup and too manying shimmers,i also agree with more elegance less is more it is a red carpet event not a diso night?????:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks Iceflower:flowers: The gown Charlene wore... perfection.
You are most welcome :flowers:

Here are some additional pics of Albert on stage:
Prince Albert II of Monaco on stage during the Golden Nymph awards
ceremony at the 2008 Monte Carlo Television Festival held at Grimaldi
Forum on June 12, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Principality of Monaco

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

WOW, Charlene outshines all the other women at this gala. Prince Albert better watch out! She looked smashing in that dress with her tan, simple and glamourous at the same time. I liked how she seemed to be enjoying herself and confident. I am so glad he brought her. She seems to have brought a spark to Monaco. I was not impressed by the personalities this event brought to Monaco this time. I hope it's not loosing it's flare. I know Prince Albert likes this festival.

Getty Images has more photos.

Search Nymph Awards in the Editorial Section.
(I can't post them as I don't have an account)

Charlene is looking good her appearance seems to have improved on the last few outings. I am not sure about the shorter hair - I personally liked her smooth elegant bob.

Charlene hair was nice her dress was so-so. I don't like her tan she look orange. Can somebody tell me why people look orange or that a spray?

I have to agree that a bit more imagination in the gown would have brought greater elegance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom