Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 3 : Jan.2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Albert and Charlene at the exhibition of the jewels of Princess Ira Furstenberg at the hotel Hermitage in Monaco, June 16 2008.
BelgaPicture - Category details

Last edited:
Prince Albert and Charlene at the exhibition of the jewels of Princess Ira Furstenberg at the hotel Hermitage in Monaco, June 16 2008.

Thanks giov - I am always suprised how Charlene manages to look cheap. That shirt is way too short. There is no proof that she has done anything but she starts looking artificial to me.

And, already said a thousand times, it's so annoying to see Albert bringing along Charlene for many months now to events without any public committment. Girlfriend? Fiancee? Mistress? Part time lover? Will we ever know?

Girlfriend? Fiancee? Mistress? Part time lover? Will we ever know?

I think he'll never marry her in order to protect her from the so-called "Grimaldi curse"....;)

I think he'll never marry her in order to protect her from the so-called "Grimaldi curse"....;)

I think he has an easy life all the fun with out the headache of marriage, dont think he is as thoughtfull as all that , I think you give him to much credit , (trying to protect her) .:) more like he has the best of both worlds

I think he has an easy life all the fun with out the headache of marriage, dont think he is as thoughtfull as all that , I think you give him to much credit , (trying to protect her) .:) more like he has the best of both worlds

I was joking.:)

Yep, very likely. And it is actually not too far to imagine for certain types of personalies. There are headaches in a marriage, committments, goodbye to open-ended selfish-driven kinds of things. IMO, marriage for the first kind would have to be from a personal aspiration for procreation,companionship,love and "protecct the maiden" and the latter kinds -of finance and political strategy. So pick one or none.

But then--tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow

This isn't my thing-but I really, really like that black dress with the glittering shoulder straps?. My kind of look, but I didn't see the bottom.

For the umpteenth time, the discussion about Albert and Charlene's relationship belongs in this thread? Let's try and focus on the topic here.

Thanks,

Mandy
Monaco Forum Moderator

Had not yet seen Charlene with her new haircut... :whistling:takes a bit of getting used to.
I think the black dress is very glamorous and I could not see any resemblance to Diana Princess of Wales, not in Charlene's manners or style of dressing.... It would have been nice to have seen Charlene in Belgium. I wonder what's next on Prince Albert's agenda. On the official site of the Palace there are some (small) picture of Prince Albert in Belgium. Palais de S.A.S. le Prince de Monaco - Visite officielle de S.A.S le Prince Albert II en Belgique

Monaco Princely Palace has new website, nice:flowers:
I am not sure about something...Was charlene in Belgium with Albert?...:unsure:

I doubt it... if she was present she was very well hidden ha ha ha !

On Thursday, Prince Albert issued another denial about an announcement to AFP (Franceinfo) saying that if there was something to announce they would know it. If someone is good at posting what was said so others can read it and decide for themselves that would be great. I'm not so hot at posting the sites.

Thanks giov - I am always suprised how Charlene manages to look cheap. That shirt is way too short. There is no proof that she has done anything but she starts looking artificial to me.

And, already said a thousand times, it's so annoying to see Albert bringing along Charlene for many months now to events without any public committment. Girlfriend? Fiancee? Mistress? Part time lover? Will we ever know?

Do you remember that laced up dress she wore last year? She looked like a Hollywood starlet of the B list. I wonder how they let her get out of the Palace.
This lady still cannot get it right most of the times even with the infusion of cash and P Caroline in the family.
It was funny to read in PdV that she has "nice shoulders". This is another romance going nowhere. You'd think by now someone would tell them it looks like a smoke screen.

I deleted the last two posts because they should have been posted in the Prince Albert and Charlene's Relationship thread. It's time to wake up and follow moderator instructions posted in the threads. Otherwise, posts will be deleted without notice.

Mandy
Monaco Forum Moderator

Pics 29.6.2008

Austrian President Heinz Fischer, Prince Albert II of Monaco, Charlene
Wittstock and Austrian Chancellor Alfred Gusenbauer pose with children
at a reception before the Euro 2008 final in the presidential office in
Vienna and
Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock at the final itself, June 29, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Lovely pictures. Nice to see C-W with children. And good they are attending good things together.

she is loveing the spotlight so much and they are so many photo of her that i hardly thought albert was there i though she was there alone with she poseing with every cleberity it is hard to tell if she is there with him or if she is there to promote her news found fame.:eek::whistling:

Last edited:
Gallery from Abaca Press
Prince Albert II of Monaco and his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock attend the Euro 2008 Final, Spain vs Germany at the Ernst Happel Stadium in Vienna, Austria on June 29, 2008.
Abaca Press Americas Search Results

One more pic

Charlene looks nice but her outfit isn't appropriate, IMO.

Last edited:
I am confused. How is this outfit inappropriate? Its black....she is only showing her arms.

I am confused. How is this outfit inappropriate? Its black....she is only showing her arms.
i think because the dress make her look like she is good to a funeral and the dress is too plain.jmo:ermm:

Well, in my opinion, a black cocktail/evening dress like this (pic posted by Iceflower), is inappropriate for a soccer match. Too dressy.
Here you can see Queen Sophia and Princess Elena at the same event!
Galerías de imágenes
Picture details

Last edited:
I see. Well that makes sense.

No I wouldnt think to wear a cocktail dress to a soccer match...but Albert wore a suit so what is she supposed to wear? Also, when you used the term "inappropriate" it implied (at least IMO) that she was wearing something a little scandalous.

I see. Well that makes sense.

No I wouldnt think to wear a cocktail dress to a soccer match...but Albert wore a suit so what is she supposed to wear? Also, when you used the term "inappropriate" it implied (at least IMO) that she was wearing something a little scandalous.
Do you really think that a woman has to wear an evening dress each time a man is wearing a suit?
Anyways, I know that my English is very bad, but inappropriate or not appropriate should mean not suitable, not right, not correct, and not something a little scandalous!

Last edited:
Some people can't just see anything right about Charlene

Some people had better read carefully the posts before writing theirs!

Last edited:
Hey kids, please calm down!

Charlene dressed like that because she and Albert had to attend a reception with the Austrian President and Prime Minister before watching the match at the Vienna stadium. See iceflower's post:

Well, in my opinion, a black cocktail/evening dress like this (pic posted by Iceflower), is inappropriate for a soccer match. Too dressy.
Here you can see Queen Sophia and Princess Elena at the same event!
Galerías de imágenes
Picture details
She gave a new meaning to the "little black dress" If there was ever a need for a jacket that was it..........

Talk about a tempest in a teacup!

As Tosca has already suggested: See iceflower's post

Charlene wore a cocktail dress because she and Albert attended a reception with the Austrian President and the Prime Minister before the match.

Now, let's move on!

Mandy
Monaco Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom