Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 3 : Jan.2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for you hibou, from a previous posting ..

I am being careful here, it was just a few posts back and I should have quoted it. Sorry.:flowers:
makeing a joke at a event can be sometimes good and bad, if she want to mixed in with the group she have to learn to say something smart and supporting wearing a panda in your dress should not be the only thing that show how much you cares, she have to show how enthusiatic that she is being there not because of the media,but how serious and the same time passionate about things frist impression always count makeing a joke at a event people might think you are a joker and not a serious person.:ermm: jmo

For what feels like the hundredth time.

Apparently people have got the wrong idea of what this thread is about. When a poster came along and wondered why the thread was full of gossip about Albert and Charlene's relationship rather than about their current events and Albert's doings as Prince of Monaco, someone told him he was in the wrong thread because this thread is about Albert and Charlene. It would appear that people have managed to miss the "Current Events" part of the thread title and somehow believe that as long as they're talking about Albert and Charlene, they're on topic. Well, they aren't.

This thread is for news, photos, and discussion of current events attended jointly by Albert and Charlene. It isn't for gossip, speculation, and innuendo about cosmetic surgery, pregnancy, a possible wedding, how Albert really feels about Charlene and vice versa, how fast Prince Rainier is spinning in his grave, how Albert's friends and family feel about Charlene, why Charlene is a total waste of space, what a tragedy it'll be if they get married, why Charlene will be the perfect Princess of Monaco, why everyone who meets Charlene hates her, or anything other than on-topic discussion of current events. If there aren't any joint appearances by them for a while, that doesn't mean you can start posting about other stuff here. That other stuff will just be deleted, so you can save yourself and the forum moderators the trouble and simply not post it in the first place.

I've just been through and deleted all the off-topic and rule-breaking posts. Which is why the thread is considerably less than half its original length. Since previous moderator interventions to move posts to the Albert and Charlene Relationship thread haven't stopped the off-topic nonsense appearing here, I haven't bothered to move any more posts, I've just deleted them. If you can't be bothered to find the right thread to post in, please don't expect the moderation team to do it for you.

As the forum moderators have warned you, we're not having our threads turned into a morass of gossip-mongering and dishing. If that's the sort of stuff you want to talk about, feel free to find another forum or start your own. Don't waste your time or ours by trying to turn TRF into a tabloid forum, because we won't allow it. End of.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

Last edited:
Does anyone know if CW has accompanied PA on his tour of SouthEast Asia?
Any pictures? Tx.

I doubt that he took her. Based on previous events, I can see Albert never takes her on official trips where meeting with other heads of states is involved.

Just think about the issues they had in India when they hosted Sarkozy. Unless PA were married, a lot of more "patriarchal" societies don't welcome girlfriends.
:bishop:

I doubt that he took her. Based on previous events, I can see Albert never takes her on official trips where meeting with other heads of states is involved.

Pics 27.4.2008

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attending the
Ligue 1 soccer game between Monaco and Marseille at the Stade
Louis II. Towards the end of the game, Prince Albert was very
frustated and nervous for his team. Despite tying the game twice,
Monaco lost 3-2. April 27, 2008 - Monaco

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

3 & 4 pictures they must been losing look at his reaction. VERY FUNNY!

I love what's she's wearing to the match. They are cleaning her up nicely :)

I love what's she's wearing to the match. They are cleaning her up nicely :)
if you think they are cleaning her nicely you have got to see the picture of the closeing event,check beglan.com to see what i am talking abbout.:eek:

if you think they are cleaning her nicely you have got to see the picture of the closeing event,check beglan.com to see what i am talking abbout.:eek:

I cannot seem to get into this site. Is there another URL for it, please?
Thanks!

I love the reaction of the kid next to Albert in the 3rd picture. Pure "wtf?" right there. I lol'ed.

edit: Scratch that; I love everyone's expressions in that pic.

I love the reaction of the kid next to Albert in the 3rd picture. Pure "wtf?" right there. I lol'ed.

edit: Scratch that; I love everyone's expressions in that pic.

WOULD YOU PLEAS GIVE ME THE LINK !? Thanks so much!:flowers:

Oh yes, I have seen those .. I was asking about the pics mentioned in post#72.

Oh yes, I have seen those .. I was asking about the pics mentioned in post#72.
you have to write her name when you go to belga picture.com or you could go to the princely family of monaco current event 5 to see the new photo.:ermm:

Last edited:
Wow...HSH looks verrry frustrated doesn't he?? LOL! I wouldn't want to be around PA when he is like THAT!

you have to write her name when you go to belga picture.com or you could go to the princely family of monaco current event 5 to see the new photo.:ermm:

Thus far, you've provided two incorrect web addresses: beglan.com and belga picture.com. Neither one provides me with a web site. Please provide addresses in the form http://domain.com or copy the address from the address bar when you are at the site you want to reference and paste it into the message. This forum also allows you to use the hyperlink icon when sending messages.

Which of the messages are you refering to in the Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 thread?

I understand that there are different levels of understanding of web protocals, but this is simply frustrating.

:bang:

Thus far, you've provided two incorrect web addresses: beglan.com and belga picture.com. Neither one provides me with a web site. Please provide addresses in the form http://domain.com or copy the address from the address bar when you are at the site you want to reference and paste it into the message. This forum also allows you to use the hyperlink icon when sending messages.

Which of the messages are you refering to in the Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 thread?

I understand that there are different levels of understanding of web protocals, but this is simply frustrating.

:bang:
i am so sorry if this is frustrating look at post#8 at the princely family of monaco current event part5 it is the photo of cw wearing a ugly white outfits, it is date on 27 of april 2008 if this does not work i will try to find another way to get this photo up give me time to post it or someone else could?:headache:

It has been very frustrating ..

i am so sorry if this is frustrating look at post#8 at the princely family of monaco current event part5 it is the photo of cw wearing a ugly white outfits, it is date on 27 of april 2008 if this does not work i will try to find another way to get this photo up give me time to post it or someone else could?:headache:

Hasn't it been frustrating with the Amad links which don't work? It's like hunting and fishing for the links????

http://i28.tinypic.com/33op46r.jpg

This was the only link in this thread from that event .. the others are on another thread which show her taking this jacket off to reveal a small white spaghetti strap top on with no bra and her breasts visible through it. Most women in America will dress like this and no one will say a word. But because more is expected in the decorum of anyone dating and spending time with any royal family, it seemed rather cheesy and beneath them both in propriety. It is, perhaps, a statement on how PA does not really care or mind what others think of CW and so they continue to conduct themselves as a "regular couple" who have fun and just move forward regardless of offending anyone in Monaco or elsewhere. I am sure his parents would have been wildly upset at this flagrant invitation towards negative opinion. But PA does not seem to care what others think of his personal choices. And maybe this shell comes from years of watching his sisters' lives being dissembled by global press?

IMO - there is a chance he does not care about people's opinions of CW because it really is about having fun and so who cares what people think of her? Maybe she won't be lasting? Wouldn't any man want public respect for a woman he chooses for life? Especially a man in the public glare?

R.

I appreciate the info. I did locate the photo with the beautiful white outfit (just kidding :whistling: - beauty and ugliness is in the eye of the beholder)...of the white outfit...at the tennis match.

Thank you!

With regards to Charlene and PA's current events together. I am happy to see them out together more often. I am not going to attempt to speculate the state of their relationship or what gaffes people think she may or may not make.

However here are some observations -

I think Charlene looked lovely in the champagne panda dress. It was a beautiful cut for her. I've noticed that she is taking more care with her style and make up. The lines in her clothes are cleaner and better suited for her body type. She is accenting her beautiful blue eyes with black eyeliner and mascara. I still think she should tone down the foundation, she doesn't need so much for her age. I love her hair style, the platinum blonde and short cut are perfect for her. I like it when she has the deep part to the side.

I think she is doing a great job accompanying PA on his events and will hopefully keep it up. Obviously, she is here to stay whether we like it or not. We may as well get used to it and accept it. She'll only get better with encouragement instead of bringing out all the faults we perceive.

I was previously not a fan of hers, but after stepping back and watching, I've come to appreciate her more. They look good together and he obviously trusts her enough to bring her along.

I look forward to coming here, seeing more current events of them together and commenting on them. Hopefully I will able to contribute with great pictures as well!

Thanks for all the great opinions and such. It's been facinating to read everyone's opinions.

Bijoux

Last edited:
Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock at the Hugo Boss
Party in Monaco, May 22, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

thanks for those pictues iceflower. although i don't like the black nailpolish i think charlene more and more transforms into a suitable consort look-wise. she is really polished and looks great, hair, clothes, make-up. all that's missing is the committment from albert. if things go on like that albert has to beg her to marry him as she's almost getting too attractive for him ... he probably doesn't worry too much as he knows that a princess title remains priceless ;)

Yes - she is looking very sweet and kind and beautiful in these pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom