Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 3 : Jan.2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:popcorn::rainbow:They did this with alycia and tasha and claudia? is that true too? well, it certainly does sell papers.:innocent:
See if this helps why I've said I won't believe anything regarding an announcement until the Palace or Albert says it himself. August 2006 this is only one of a string of reports. The first remark is a person claiming to be her cousin.

Same here. I just don't trust tabloids. :neutral:I think some tabloids try to be very pushy, because they want to force Albert to make official annoucement or denial.

The last time I checked, this was Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock Current Events thread. It is not about President Sarkozy and it is not a Charlene biography thread. Please posts your comments about Albert and Charlene's Relationship in this thread or your posts will be deleted . At the risk of repeating myself, back up your opinions with link to news articles or your posts will be deleted.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Mandy
Royal Forums Administrator

Why did Charlene go and she don't like skiing.

I just moved another bunch of posts to the Albert and Charlene's Relationship thread.

Article links about possible engagement and/or wedding belong in the above mentioned thread as they have nothing to do with Albert and Charlene's current events.

Only the couple's current events should be discussed in this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation! :flowers:

Mandy
Monaco Forum Moderator

Pics 5.4.2008

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock at the gala evening
under the High Patronage of H.S.H Prince Albert II of Monaco,
in aid of WWF International celebrating the protection of
Europe's Natural Heritage, April 5, 2008

What an expressive dress.. ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thanks Iceflower she has definately gained weight on the bottom and middle section.

Lovely dress and wonderful pix.
I think it would have been even more lovely with a delicate pendant with a perl

she look like she is going to the prom with her father.:eek: and her face look old and the makeup horriable,

Last edited:
she look like she is going to the prom with her father.:eek: and her face look old and the makeup horriable,

Actually, my first thought was she completely dominated the pictures. Everyone, included Albert who were wearing darker clothes faded into the background. Instead of drawing attention to the charity, all the attention was focused on her. Without going back to other posts how many remember the name of the charity this event supports - you know the one with the panda?

Actually, my first thought was she completely dominated the pictures. Everyone, included Albert who were wearing darker clothes faded into the background. Instead of drawing attention to the charity, all the attention was focused on her. Without going back to other posts how many remember the name of the charity this event supports - you know the one with the panda?
i think it was a charity about saveing wide life animal, albert never learn his lesson he seems not to care about these rumor about their marriage i think he is falling into the media web charlene is enjoy all this focuse she will be call her reporters friends to gave them something more to write,by the way is these the wedding dress the media said they saw her trying in the palace?:ermm:

i think it was a charity about saveing wide life animal, albert never learn his lesson he seems not to care about these rumor about their marriage i think he is falling into the media web charlene is enjoy all this focuse she will be call her reporters friends to gave them something more to write,by the way is these the wedding dress the media said they saw her trying in the palace?:ermm:
I'd have to say yes since the dress is on the designers site as a wedding dress Charlene's has the hemline changed and the Panda added. Isabell Kristensen

Last edited:
Panda Ball and a dress with panda. :ermm:Weird. Charlene was cute though. But my impression like always, those two (she and Albert) look like strangers when standing together, very odd couple.:ohmy:

of course all eye on her why should any one care about saveing the wild life animals, i am still trying to understand why she show up to a event on a wedding dress, she is not the host of the event like the media said, she is a guest or girlfriend of the host i am not surprise that the media gave her all the credit and praise of the event they are really pushing this so call fairly tales wedding.:ermm:

One thing CW does exceedingly well is wear evening clothes...that ball gown is fitted to perfection.

I don't like the panda design, it looks silly! But I guess it's the thought that counts!

She has been wearing a variety of altered wedding dresses for some time now. It would be silly for people to NOT be speculating at least on a subconscious level with all the foreshadowing done by her clothing alone! :eek:)
The panda is beautiful and the WWF symbol. I hope they made a LOT of money that night. If nothing, we are all talking about some aspect of the event, so maybe her wearing an altered wedding dress was a FANTASTIC public relations ploy to keep people talking about the event, the panda and therefore more awareness of the foundation itself!? All's good.

Last edited:
One thing CW does exceedingly well is wear evening clothes...that ball gown is fitted to perfection.

I don't like the panda design, it looks silly! But I guess it's the thought that counts!

I agree, the only thing worse than 1 big panda on the front of her dress would be 2 big pandas on the front of her dress.

looks like the only thing missing was the big fuzzy panda-faced handbag.:flowers:

JMO.

Well, it could have always been worse. I don't like the style of dress, it was too bulky looking and alters fine lines on a woman. I am sure there were reasons for that dress. I hope they accomplished what they set out for with it.

I think that white ball gown is the most elegant one we've seen here wear, plus or minus the panda! I think its cute to have the panda on there considering the event they're at.

Another article on the Panda Gala translated from French.
"PHOTOS: Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock, a penguin and a panda on the Rock!"

I think that white ball gown is the most elegant one we've seen here wear, plus or minus the panda! I think its cute to have the panda on there considering the event they're at.
I think the dress color is champaign. Nice dress but seems too tight in waist.
Tabloid posted more pictures of Charlene than Albert, he must be just an addition at this event.:ROFLMAO:

The dress was a great choice! And the Panda is cute and appropriate for the event!

THAT's funny!

Reading Hello magazine and how they reported the whole thing, you'd think they're owned by PA. But the French said it best! :lol:

Another article on the Panda Gala translated from French.
"PHOTOS: Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock, a penguin and a panda on the Rock!"

Thanks everybody for the pictures! Apparently she's getting more and more into the role of Grace and Diana: two ill fated princesses!
I suggest her to just be herself...

On an adjacent thread I read CW&PA were in SA recently? When would that have been if they have been in Europe so much? And does that mean he finally met her parents/family?

R.

SEMI, I agree. I think if her changes were good and meaningful ones, they would appear more publically, the forum where those changes will mean a lot. Personal changes would be expected in any personal relationship.

Seems she told a joke at this event and garnered some attention from it. I
would like to see her intellect and passion for something besides PA, rise up.

Rosalee perhaps you didn't hear about the new rules. When you make a statement like she told a joke etc you need to back it up with a source. If you had a friend at the event or direct knowledge of this you need to tell us otherwise it looks like you just made it up. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom