Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 3 : Jan.2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she lost the weight because she has probably been training more than usual. I think I read somewhere she is going to the Olympics this year, but it will be her last.

I think that once the brouhaha of the Olympics dies down - the engagement will be announced and they will marry next Spring -

No due to injury she will not compete in the Olympics.
IMO her diminution of frame is due to her muscles disappearance. She must have given up all training...

Here are three more additional pics from yesterday,
2 and 3 are very nice :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
i thought they went to the event together for the look of the photo it look like they arrival seprately with they hug and kiss i have not see them do that on a event anyway everything seem the same with these two nothing have change,cw still have the same lost and wanna be center of attention faces as before nothing change yet???:sleeping::sleeping:

The" colour of the shirt makes her look pale but I don't dislike her outfit

The color of her shirt and hair color washed Charlene out. This top is just ugly and would make looking bad any woman.:sad:

Here are three more pics:

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attend the
Monaco athletics grand prix in Monte-Carlo July 29, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I don't like her shirt she wore it not her. PA is not pay any attention to her. Number 3 pic she look like she going to cry.

In most pictures Charlene looks ill and tired with a gaunt face. Again this off bodylanguage. Does he care about her or not. If yes, well do a committment. If no, let the poor girl go. This public game "is she or isn't she" is clearly taking its toll on her.

That top she is wearing on the latest photos should be burnt........

In most pictures Charlene looks ill and tired with a gaunt face. Again this off bodylanguage. Does he care about her or not. If yes, well do a committment. If no, let the poor girl go. This public game "is she or isn't she" is clearly taking its toll on her.

Well, this is just a guess but I don't think she's being held there against her own free will.

Charlene is on Monaco because she wants to be there and why not? The weather there is fabulous, she might try getting some more rest between all those activities she attends. She is not obliged to be there. I would think she must be having a lot of fun.

Both of them are grown up adults and completely free and capable to choose to be out together in public or not. :flowers:

Yes, and they look quite comfortable with each other--I'm sure they are at this point. In fact, they look like a married couple of some years.

Well, this is just a guess but I don't think she's being held there against her own free will.

Charlene is on Monaco because she wants to be there and why not? The weather there is fabulous, she might try getting some more rest between all those activities she attends. She is not obliged to be there. I would think she must be having a lot of fun.

Both of them are grown up adults and completely free and capable to choose to be out together in public or not. :flowers:
of course noone hold her against her well,but charlene got everything she want in monaco,house,food,money, etc what girl on her right state of mind want to walk away from all ofthat, all the actitivities she attend is for her to get more media exposure like any celebrity girlsfriend or wives and she seems to be enjoying every minute of it.:whistling:

Perhaps if she pulls a disappearing act, he may miss her and go find her...........bring her back and make her his ....fiancee'...........

Yes, and they look quite comfortable with each other--I'm sure they are at this point. In fact, they look like a married couple of some years.
no i don't think married coulple of so many years look distant at each other,or his wife look like she far way, anyone that have married for a long time good or bad still manage to look put together,all smile like as if their world is prefect even though it may or may not be that way they don't look that distant to cause attention on themself, so no i disagree not some years couple look like them not in that photo.:ermm:

I agree with the last post and the previous couple of posts, none the less she is there, he and she is accepting of what ever realtionship they have. The pictures from the Red Cross Ball look like there having a good time, ahhhh what the heck.

How tall is charlene?

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks to be about 5'9 to me.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.
Thank you for your contributions!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom