The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 06:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Pics on Hola of Albert and Charlene playing rugby.
Bigger version of the pics LadyS posted before.
Galerías de imágenes
Nice pics, but doesn't say when and where they have been taken.
they are taken near Nice the 2 november : http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...etnearNice.jpg

Old 12-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Gentry

strange...

I think it's a little bit strange that a magazine can write this kind of story.

We all know as for previous post of ladys that they spent this week end on 2 Nov.

if you read the news, Hola, wrote that they are spending NOW a week end in Sudafrica, and that these photos are taken there...

La pareja está pasando unos días en Sudáfrica, país natal de la nadadora y allí pudimos verles disfrutando de unos días de campo y deporte en compañía de unos amigos.

Translation: >The couple is spending some days on SouthAfrica and we can see them with some friends doing sport.

LAS IMÁGENES MÁS CARIÑOSAS DEL PRÍNCIPE ALBERTO DE MÓNACO Y SU NOVIA CHARLENE WITTSTOCK

There were a post that I cannot found, concerning Charlene image retouched with photoshop, that showed exactley some pictures that we can also see on Hola, and the agency captation was PRINCE ALBERT AND CHARLENE WEEKEND - NICE NOV 2.

very strange. Does anyone agree with me that this is the job of Charlene's press Staff? A way to say that she is away, but still here?

Eleanor Roosvelt
Old 12-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Commoner

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock are seen in the stands during the French L1 football match Nice vs. Monaco, 01 December 2007 at the Ray stadium in Nice.

Getty images

Polfoto
Old 12-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for making the post I was going to. Looks like another article was wrong again.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonivy View Post
Prince Albert II of Monaco and his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock are seen in the stands during the French L1 football match Nice vs. Monaco, 01 December 2007 at the Ray stadium in Nice.

Getty images

Polfoto
This hug looks more like a pat on the back kind of hug between friends than a hug that lovers share. JMO
Old 12-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Nobility

I think they just best of buddies. Albert taken his friend out to a game.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Administrator

Pics 6.12.2007

Prince Albert and Charlene Witsttock preside the 10th birthday
of the association Frankie's children; This association helps
underprivileged children, 6 December 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **
Old 12-07-2007, 04:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Prince Albert and Charlene Witsttock preside the 10th birthday
of the association Frankie's children; This association helps
underprivileged children, 6 December 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **
Beautiful pictures, thank you Iceflower!
Charlene looks beautiful, in my opinion. I really like this hairstyle.
My favourite are these two pictures: Charlene looking at Albert, and Albert looking at Charlene.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Aristocracy

Did Charlene get a breast augmentation while she was away from the Principality? She looks very pretty with that beautiful dress and I notice a difference in her cleavage. They look happy to be together. He seems to share not only sports with her, but charitable events as well. Great!
Old 12-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Nobility

Whoever did her makeup did it nice. She look at camera again.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Commoner

Hey has anyone heard the rumor that Albert is buying Charlene an engagement ring for Christmas? Or does anyone know anything? I cant recall where I read this.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Aristocracy

no i have heard nothing, but i will not be surprise if he did,he take her around the world with him he might want to make it offical, eventhought it might turn out to be a bigmistake,let see what happen?
Old 12-08-2007, 03:56 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983 View Post
Did Charlene get a breast augmentation while she was away from the Principality? She looks very pretty with that beautiful dress and I notice a difference in her cleavage. They look happy to be together. He seems to share not only sports with her, but charitable events as well. Great!
thats exactly what i thought when i saw the pictures. i am glad i am not the only who thinks she got new boobs. her chest was always flat and you can tell from some of the angles from the pictures from belga that she definately did some thing. her face also looks more youthful and smooth something that you cant do with just makeup. maybe thats why she dissapeared for a while there.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983 View Post

I highly doubt it, Miraglia, believe me.

Charlene looks stunning and Albert looks quite proud to have her by his side.

This event for the Frankie's Children Foundation, does anyone know where the money raised gets distributed? Is there a specific country which benefits the most or is the money raised spread around to various places?
Old 12-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiawanika View Post
thats exactly what i thought when i saw the pictures. i am glad i am not the only who thinks she got new boobs. her chest was always flat and you can tell from some of the angles from the pictures from belga that she definately did some thing. her face also looks more youthful and smooth something that you cant do with just makeup. maybe thats why she dissapeared for a while there.
that's exactly what I thought too. she does have a young looking face.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia View Post
that's exactly what I thought too. she does have a young looking face.
The bangs she now has maker her look even younger.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiawanika View Post
I tought the same thing about her breast and her face as soon as I saw the pics.
Is it possible that we all are wrong?
Old 12-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Serene Highness

Looks like she did have some work done.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 12-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Commoner

In picture #7 she looks sad and tired. If she did have work done, she went through physical pain in order to produce the results and is probably in a bit of a weakened state which she is still recuperating. I don't see why she even needed any work done. She was quite lovely and now, in my opinion, her body is less lovely with those attention grabbing breasts. I certainly hope he marries her after all of this. I just wonder if women don't pay some sort of price physically for all of the plastic surgery that goes on.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Let's move on from the topic of guessing if Charlene's had plastic surgery or not.

Thanks

Closed Thread