Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 2 : Oct.2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See? Albert (his people) probably sent her to stand in the corner with her face to the wall because of her misbehaving. They probably gave her a stern talking to: "No more photo ops for you missy until you learn how to behave! We have lots of beautiful girls ready and willing to replace you at a moment's notice if you get too far ahead of yourself and continue to act like you don't have good sense! You better remember your place or you'll be outta here so fast your head will be the only thing that's still swimming on you!" (I will imitate now the sound of a whip: whaaapiiisssshhhh)

So now there's nice photo of a turn-around, CW looking all solemn and acting quiet with her head bowed down. Not bold like before. And we re-wind everything like the other incident never happened because there's a bunch of new pictures. She will probably never dare to argue with Albert in public again either, much less tell off any other dignitary under threat of being sent home and having leave the nice pretty wardrobe hanging in the closet.

Who's to say they're probably not tolerating any more woman embarrassing Albert in public any more after the NC situation :):angel:

Now Albert has brought in Sharon Stone in full Movie Star attire and attitude to show Charlene the finer points of making an entrance.

It seems to me that's something Albert should have done from the very beginning, let the expert teach Charlene how to behave with dignitaries. Not everyone knows about protocol. He has only himself to blame if she makes him look like a buffoon.

It seems to me that's something Albert should have done from the very beginning, let the expert teach Charlene how to behave with dignitaries. Not everyone knows about protocol. He has only himself to blame if she makes him look like a buffoon.

It's what we've all been wondering. Most royals introduce their girlfriends slowly so that they are not put in a position of looking foolish. He basically threw her out there at the Olympics in Turin where she made her first ill-advised comments to the press. She should have also kept quiet then we wouldn't have anything to talk about except hair, make up and ball gowns.

i have respect for charlene and i want to give her a chance. i dont kknow much of her but she seems pleasant to me.
charlene is nervous sometimes but who is the guilty? charlene? i dont think so... i think albert should be more respectful with his girlfriend if he wants to impress. throw her out was not the best policy imo.

I think there is a big difference between protocol. (knowing where to stand, etc... & the difference of just simple ignorance. If she doesn't have a clue about simple manners how to be a gracious guest anywhere to anyone. Again after all this time she's never guilty of being careful & being able to act like an adult woman by any standards. But Albert has chosen to date her, so he appears even more guilty for being at least equally ignornant. To many of us he seems to be proving all those rumors & fears about him true, really a big disappointment when many wanted to support him. Very sad for Monaco's legacy. (JMO)

You can also view a gallery:
Here

Charlene don't look like she care about the game look at her face.

Just a question

Just a question.

Sometimes there is a man whit Albert and Charlene (you can see him with them @ Amber Fashion Show and also in some pictures @ sports events)

I think his name is Mcnamara or something like that... he is a man of middle age.
(he is not the black guy, that i know is the baby sitter of charlene..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Who is this man? Is a Politician? Is a Minister of principaute? :ermm:

Thanks!

Just a question.

Sometimes there is a man whit Albert and Charlene (you can see him with them @ Amber Fashion Show and also in some pictures @ sports events)

I think his name is Mcnamara or something like that... he is a man of middle age.
(he is not the black guy, that i know is the baby sitter of charlene..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Who is this man? Is a Politician? Is a Minister of principaute? :ermm:

Thanks!
Dr. Michael McNamara, MD
Translation : "Role: Doctor of forwarding of Pole North's expedition
Nationality: Monegasque

Dr. McNamara grew in the United States, wire of an American pére of origin Irish and of a Japanese mére of Osaka. He is Monégasque citizen today.
It finished the University and its studies in Medicine at the University of Michigan, followed of a boarding school in Surgery in San Diego, California, as well as a specialization in Radiology and Scanner of the heart advanced at the University of California San Francisco.
In 1986 it was recruited in order to create the first Européen hospital based on the imagery by magnetic resonance (MRI) service of medical imagery (scanner) at the hospital Princesse Grace of Monaco, in which he was Chef of the service until 2003.
It then created Assembles-Carlo LifeCheck®, the first center to Europe which carries out an assessment of preventive medicine by using the technology most advanced by total scanner of the body in three dimensions.
Dr. McNamara wrote a book on the MRI Scanner of the body, author or joint author of 79 documents and chapters of books and it animated 159 conferences in the World on the medical scanner and diseases of the heart.
It is unmarried and has two children Alan and Kelly. Its leisures are the music, basketball, golf, tennis and fishing with the fly." AND Babysitter of Charlene

I don't know, somehow I think that Prince Albert may have just missed his turn, or gotten into the wrong line or something. I will be surprised if he ever marries.

I think I agree with you. And I may be in the minority but I really don't like CW's new haircut.

Exactly!! Bingo. Mandy this is a bit off topic but I cannot find the "Old Royal and Blue" thread. Has it been deleted? Thanks!

Exactly!! Bingo. Mandy this is a bit off topic but I cannot find the "Old Royal and Blue" thread. Has it been deleted? Thanks!

If you are referring to the wedding forum, it is now called Royal Weddings, and if you are not, please enlighten me as to what you are searching for... send me a PM.

Hi Mandy! I tried sending a PM a couple of days ago but maybe it didn't work?

It was a thread called "Old, New, Royal and Blue" and it contained things like "How they met" and "Where did they go on honeymoon".

I looked in the Royal Weddings thread but...I CAN'T find it!! Help!!

Thanks in advance-

Hi Mandy! I tried sending a PM a couple of days ago but maybe it didn't work?

It was a thread called "Old, New, Royal and Blue" and it contained things like "How they met" and "Where did they go on honeymoon".

I looked in the Royal Weddings thread but...I CAN'T find it!! Help!!

Thanks in advance-

The 'Old, New, Royal and Blue' forum was renamed to Royal Weddings.
Threads like the ones you describe can be found in the Royal Weddings Chit Chat sub-forum of the Royal Weddings Forum. :)

If you have problems finding a specific thread, try to use the 'search' engine by searching the thread name, or part of the thread name.

Pic 20.10.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco (TopR) and his friend Charlene Wittstock
(TopL) applaud during the rugby union World Cup final match England
vs. South Africa, 20 October 2007 at the Stade de France in Saint-
Denis, north of Paris. MARTIN BUREAU/AFP/Getty Images

----> Pic

Surely she was happy since South Africa won....They both seemed to be happy...thanks for the pic, iceflower

Yes.......I agree they do look happy. And, if Albert is happy IM happy for him. He deserves it.

Pics 20.10.2007

You're welcome, tammy81 and I agree with you sashajones :)

There was an official event of Albert and Charlene on Saturday as well:

"Prince Albert II and Charlene attend the third edition of the Oktoberfest
of Monaco" 20 October 2007 - belga:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Ok - I know people read alot in a few pictures - but PA and his people would totally know that too, right?:flowers:

Is this some kind of test run for Albert & Charlene? It was probably CW idea to wear the costume - I guess she's not visualizing herself swimming for Olympic gold anymore, so now she'll just keep visualizing the diamond tiara & keep on practicing herself Monaco's princess until it comes true, right? Maybe PA watching just how far CW willing to go for the wedding ring?

Maybe they're just trying to push everybody to screaming point "E-nuff al-ready! Please just marry up and be done with it!"

She claimed her address is at the palace, now it looks like a showing/suggesting that she can do the 'princess style' meet and greet, accepting flowers, shaking hands with little girls and dressed in some kind of outfit at the Oktoberfest in Monaco.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t13/maryellen1539/albert/21oct07octoberfest44.jpg (from belgapictures)

It's a beer bash sure enough, all fun and games -- so what's next for her? Greeting Heads of State and other Royals at state dinners and other official (but more serious) functions for Monaco? He really lets her play out her princess fantasy, doesn't he?

Is she an actual ambassador for Monaco these days? I thought she was just his girl for the season?

Is this a presedent for a mere girlfriend/official companion?

Has she managed to transform herself to be now (un-officially) first lady in Monaco or something? Good for her then.

Last edited:
she look ugly in that dress, he should have not step out with her looking
like that, albert look old like a father figure for her, albert need to decide is
he going to marry her or find someone else, i feel sorry for monaco.

She certainly doesn't look bad in that dress.

Well, it's a traditional female suit, women wear for the Oktoberfest,
it was a nice gesture of Charlene to wear one of these dresses as
well, most women look like that if they wear it..:)

Here's a nice pic from the rugby match and a picture gallery with more:

--> Albert and Charlene 20.10.2007
--> abaca gallery

Very nice pictures of Prince Albert and Charlene, thank you Iceflower. :flowers:
The last one is especially nice. :wub:

I'm not a fan of the dress, but since it's a traditional one, I have no objections. But overall, I think Charlene looked really pretty. She has got some very soft expression on her face, it really suits her.

Very nice pictures of Prince Albert and Charlene, thank you Iceflower. The last one is especially nice.

I agree Avalon, and think it is so refreshing to see them expressing love toward each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, these are very sweet pictures. I really don't see CW competing in the Beijing Olympics next year...so why doesn't PA get on the stick and get engaged already??!!

This is just sooo strange, even for Albert LOL!

The 'Old, New, Royal and Blue' forum was renamed to Royal Weddings.
Threads like the ones you describe can be found in the Royal Weddings Chit Chat sub-forum of the Royal Weddings Forum. :)

If you have problems finding a specific thread, try to use the 'search' engine by searching the thread name, or part of the thread name.

Thanks so much, Avalon-I thought I was going nuts!

I agree, these are very sweet pictures. I really don't see CW competing in the Beijing Olympics next year...so why doesn't PA get on the stick and get engaged already??!!

This is just sooo strange, even for Albert LOL!

I agree either marry her she is already being treated like they are getting flowers etc...... they have been together for a while now so just settle down Albert not getting any younger :cool:

I agree either marry her she is already being treated like they are getting flowers etc...... they have been together for a while now so just settle down Albert not getting any younger :cool:

Just curious, why should there be pressure on both PA and CW to "get married already" solely on the basis of their being seen together a lot these past few months? As PA has stated many times before, if he marries, he will do it on his own terms, and not because there's public pressure for him to do it. What if these two are simply just close friends and nothing more? Surely, this type of affection is normal/usual among close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom