Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 1 : July 2007 - Oct.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends did not pay attention to PA and Charlene.

They only commented on Tom Jones who, they said, did a rather poor performance.

They said they had much preferred Diana Ross (at the Red Cross Ball).

thanks Madame Concorde, was she bored with bad table manners as usual???:lol:

Friends did not pay attention to PA and Charlene.

They only commented on Tom Jones who, they said, did a rather poor performance.

They said they had much preferred Diana Ross (at the Red Cross Ball).
You wouldn't have thought so from the reviews. But apparently Patrick Bruel was sitting with him at th table too. Ah well, stars are not aways guarantee for quality.

Haven't been on this thread in a while. Seems like Charlene is doing more "sorta official" events with Albert as far as being the woman at his side. Is it safe to say none of the other girlfriends did this kind of thing?

Haven't been on this thread in a while. Seems like Charlene is doing more "sorta official" events with Albert as far as being the woman at his side. Is it safe to say none of the other girlfriends did this kind of thing?

I should think, even if (and I know not) however many or none of the other girls were treated in the same behavior--that he is treating her very special and appropriate. What and how else would a young lady of his expect to be treated. Apparently, she is his lady of honor. As far the future who knows.

But I think she has a splendid association, looks like it anyway. What do any of us know about their plans or agreements? Like the little pigs ,people can huff and puff but they haven't blown PA's 'house' down.

If your post is missing, that's because it has been removed. For quite some time now, you have been asked to posts your comments regarding Albert and Charlene's relationship in the Albert and Charlene's Relationship thread in order to free the current events threads for current events.

I suggest you pay attention to the rules if you don't want to see your posts disappear into thin air.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Mandy
Monaco Moderator

Last edited:
Here's an article from hellomagazine about Albert and Charlene:

---> link ---> pic
Thanks Iceflower as usual you are on top of what's new on Monaco's front. Charlene looks like she is intent on what she is watching. Albert's reminds me of a typical man with a remote in his hand during a commercial. Gotta see more.

P.S. to Moderators :clap:nice job giving Albert his own section. :clap:

Last edited:
Thanks for the additional pics, Cris, I had not noticed that nice red shirt yet Charlene wore :flowers:

Here are some more additional pics from last week - Albert and Charlene at the gala celebrating the
volunteers of the Games of the European Small States - 21 Aug 2007

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Absolutely no chemistry between them.....

I should think, even if (and I know not) however many or none of the other girls were treated in the same behavior--that he is treating her very special and appropriate. What and how else would a young lady of his expect to be treated. Apparently, she is his lady of honor. As far the future who knows.

Well, I'm not sure if this is appropriate or not, but I guess she is it at the moment. :ermm:

It seems that Bunte has once again an article in their print version claiming that their outfits are telling what they aren't telling. I suppose they are talking about the volunteers party. It would have been very odd if Charlene would have been wearing a different outfit then the over 400 other guests. But as usual Bunte is badly informed and making things up as they go. I suppose they aren't commenting on the glum looks and Charlenes lack of interest in what is happening around her.

Why, she look happy. Maybe they like enjoying each other company. Like friends suppose to be.

Prince Albert of Monaco (2ndL) waits for the start of the rugby union World Cup opening match France vs Argentina, 07 September 2007 at the stade de France in Saint-Denis outside Paris. The rugby World Cup will run in France untill 20 October 2007

ANP Beeldbank

Prince Albert of Monaco (2ndL) waits for the start of the rugby union World Cup opening match France vs Argentina, 07 September 2007 at the stade de France in Saint-Denis outside Paris. The rugby World Cup will run in France untill 20 October 2007

ANP Beeldbank

Who's that hot blond guy seated in front of Albert? He sort of looks like Andrea used to before he started to....CHANGE.

That's a good picture of Charlene, she looks beautiful there.

I think that is one of President Sarkozy sons...they were in an article with the Casiraghis about the long hair look in an Italian mag some time ago and it seems him. Maybe some French friend can confirm.

I think that is one of President Sarkozy sons...they were in an article with the Casiraghis about the long hair look in an Italian mag some time ago and it seems him. Maybe some French friend can confirm.

Okay...but I thought the Sarkozy kids had dark hair?

I had to do double take that man from the side he look like Andrea. He not.

The young man is Sarkozy's son, here's a link with a pic to compare :)
---> Sarkozy's sons Pierre and Jean

On the pics you can also see France's Prime Minister Francois Fillon and French deputy Francois
de Panafieu. And here are some more pics from yesterday at the Stade de France stadium:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Cute guys, do anybody know what Albert was staring at he kept looking on his left side.

Charlene looks really pretty and happy in this picture, thank you for posting fanletizia and Iceflower! :flowers:

At first glance, I was perfectly sure Pierre Sarkozy was actually Andrea, they look really alike.

Yes, like a stick and a barrell. So cute!

I feel so sorry for her.
Why feel sorry for her? She's around Albert of her own free will, I don't see any guns pointed at her, handcuffs or anything, do you?

Charlene's coat reminds me of the average flasher. To make matters worse, it's all buttoned up to the neck too. A nice change from all the cleavages, but well, the aforementioned flasher comes to mind... :ohmy: What are the bets on her not wearing anything underneath? :ermm:

Charlene wouldn't dare you talking and scandal they would rip her apart if she done that..

I think Charlene looks beautiful in all the pictures and as his girlfriend, Prince Albert is entitled to bring her anywhere he wants.

I agreewith you Miraglia1983, I hope we see an official announcement soon

Okay...but I thought the Sarkozy kids had dark hair?
Nope blond and blue eyed, except his youngest son. The sarkozys have between them 5 children, one together (though we can't be sure about her daughters as Sarkozy and Cecilia had an affair throughout her previous marriage and her former husband and his former friend was not saying niceties about sarko after the divorce)

Nope blond and blue eyed, except his youngest son. The sarkozys have between them 5 children, one together (though we can't be sure about her daughters as Sarkozy and Cecilia had an affair throughout her previous marriage and her former husband and his former friend was not saying niceties about sarko after the divorce)

Thanks. I saw a pic of the entire family in this week's Point de Vue. Very beautiful kids...the boys rival the Casiraghis in the looks department!

Why feel sorry for her? She's around Albert of her own free will, I don't see any guns pointed at her, handcuffs or anything, do you?

Charlene's coat reminds me of the average flasher. To make matters worse, it's all buttoned up to the neck too. A nice change from all the cleavages, but well, the aforementioned flasher comes to mind... :ohmy: What are the bets on her not wearing anything underneath? :ermm:

If that's the case then it would not be a surprise and it's certainly not the most subtle tactic to hold PA interest, I'd say.:flowers:

I'm sorry but this does not look like CW busy training to compete in Beijing to me (or maybe I've gone crazy and cannot recognize it)

http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/23839/2002487908846608779_rs.jpg

Here's the page from where I got it:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/655965-post21.html

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/princely-family-monaco-current-events-part-4-a-13545-2.html

I thought CW would be deep in training by now, seeing that the Olympics is 1 yr away and she still needs to qualify for the SA olympic team.

Maybe she practice in her spare time? I guess all the galas and parties and appearances is actually therapy for her 'injuries':lol:

I need to sign up for her doctor...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom