The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Aristocracy

Well, I am glad the suspension is over. Charlene and Albert are still together attending this event and I am relieved that he is not going to be out and about once more. Charlene looks very pretty with her new hair style and they seem happy. Good for them.

Old 09-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Aristocracy

No, it is www.belga.be, but I cannot find nor access anything.

Old 09-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Aristocracy

You will see the pictures in Abaca Press Americas.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983 View Post
You will see the pictures in Abaca Press Americas.
Lovely. The new haircut suits her well since she has fine, limpy hair. I wish she wears something other than strapless necklines.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarotonga View Post
Lovely. The new haircut suits her well since she has fine, limpy hair. I wish she wears something other than strapless necklines.
I agree with you, she looks nice with the new hairdo and I hope she will wear soon some different type of dress.
She has a beautiful body and I am sure that she will look great also with other kind of dress.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarotonga View Post
It is the new bob that hollywood is doing. Sharon Stone and Ellen Barkin have it too. I guess she wants to be more movie star like.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:39 AM
Administrator

Great new pics, it's interesting what a difference a little haircut can
make, Charlene looks more self-confident with it and she shows more
of the woman than of the girl Charlene That's nice, as well
as the fact that they attended an event together again
Old 09-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Royal Highness

Her new 'do is like Ellen Barkin's from the side, but from the front there is somethin slighty Grace Kelly-ish about it.
Abaca Press Americas Search Results
Old 09-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Heir Apparent

I try to see the pix with the new hair at the two sites mentioned but to no avail, could somebody write a valid link to see her at last ?
Thanks in advance
Old 09-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Nobility

Rominet,

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ry_charlie.jpg and http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...el/charlie.jpg
There you are.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
It is the new bob that hollywood is doing. Sharon Stone and Ellen Barkin have it too. I guess she wants to be more movie star like.
Hi. Its quite youthful. She looks even younger. But the hair style has been a choice for at least 50 years!. What!
It differs only with a middle part, side or no part. Its a reliably good-taste style. All ages can wear it and always did.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Smile Thank you so much Ghislaine !

I love this haircut

Old 09-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Aristocracy

I think it's made a huge difference in her appearance, at least. These are the first really attractive photos I've seen of her.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
I agree with you, she looks nice with the new hairdo and I hope she will wear soon some different type of dress.
She has a beautiful body and I am sure that she will look great also with other kind of dress.
Beautiful body?Anita Ekberg if in her prime would have nothing to worry about.
I too hope we see her in other types of dresses soon.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:10 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983 View Post
Well, I am glad the suspension is over. Charlene and Albert are still together attending this event and I am relieved that he is not going to be out and about once more. Charlene looks very pretty with her new hair style and they seem happy. Good for them.
Charlene is a handsome woman with masculihne fatures{big nose. shoulders etc.....] like Jackie and hardly pretty at all. She is androgynous and she wears strapless dresses non-stop.I think Pa and she are anow a couple buthow do they slip this past the Vatican when the hour comes?
Old 09-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Gentry

well done!

I have to agree..this is the best style i ever see.

this new hair cut is very good. She looks like a princess (or maybe a princess to be!).

For the first time she wears stockings as required by Bon ton and protocol (good job madame Gallico!!!!)

I would like to see a different dress style...but I have to say that she looks very very pretty!!!!

Not good the make up.

I give her a 8 , she is lovely!

M.

Eleanor Roosvelt
Old 09-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Serene Highness

Too bad for her that she finally shows up looking half decent, but all that after insulting the French prime minister into his face. If that is princess to be behaviour, then how come those other princesses didn't do it. Also if you looked at pics from the last French rugby match: Albert was not invited back and the important people kept their distance. In order to get in he had to play on his Irish heritage. People seem to forget that the job is not about looks but about behaviour, and in that department she has not improved but deteriorated. I guess she took lessons from Ernst.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:37 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca View Post
Too bad for her that she finally shows up looking half decent, but all that after insulting the French prime minister into his face. If that is princess to be behaviour, then how come those other princesses didn't do it. Also if you looked at pics from the last French rugby match: Albert was not invited back and the important people kept their distance. In order to get in he had to play on his Irish heritage. People seem to forget that the job is not about looks but about behaviour, and in that department she has not improved but deteriorated. I guess she took lessons from Ernst.
I have to agree paca it boggles my mind that she turned up so soon after such a diplomatic fiasco. I guess Albert is taking a page from her book by supporting the opposing team even if he is of Irish decent. one would think he would still sit with the French or not show at this particular match so as not to offend the Irish either. On the other hand his girlfriend has already offended the French. Charlene's ego has once again shown itself and I think Albert may well start paying the price -in this case literally.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
A few more pics form the Blue Auction Party can be viewed @:

Master Photo Milano - Servizi 2007
Old 09-24-2007, 11:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca View Post
Well said, paca - just goes to show; you can dress someone in all the finery (remember Eliza Doolittle) and douse them in the finest most expensive perfumes, but you cannot buy class.

No one would ever know what's going on with her except and until she opens her mouth.

Closed Thread