The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Absolutely no chemistry between them.....
They do look cute together.

Old 09-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajones View Post
They do look cute together.
Yes, like a stick and a barrell. So cute!

I feel so sorry for her.

Old 09-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Nobility

Why, she look happy. Maybe they like enjoying each other company. Like friends suppose to be.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert of Monaco (2ndL) waits for the start of the rugby union World Cup opening match France vs Argentina, 07 September 2007 at the stade de France in Saint-Denis outside Paris. The rugby World Cup will run in France untill 20 October 2007

ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are three more additional pics from today, Albert seems to be
very concentrated

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3
Old 09-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia View Post
Prince Albert of Monaco (2ndL) waits for the start of the rugby union World Cup opening match France vs Argentina, 07 September 2007 at the stade de France in Saint-Denis outside Paris. The rugby World Cup will run in France untill 20 October 2007

ANP Beeldbank

Who's that hot blond guy seated in front of Albert? He sort of looks like Andrea used to before he started to....CHANGE.

That's a good picture of Charlene, she looks beautiful there.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Courtier

I think that is one of President Sarkozy sons...they were in an article with the Casiraghis about the long hair look in an Italian mag some time ago and it seems him. Maybe some French friend can confirm.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
I think that is one of President Sarkozy sons...they were in an article with the Casiraghis about the long hair look in an Italian mag some time ago and it seems him. Maybe some French friend can confirm.

Okay...but I thought the Sarkozy kids had dark hair?
Old 09-08-2007, 12:53 AM
Nobility

I had to do double take that man from the side he look like Andrea. He not.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

The young man is Sarkozy's son, here's a link with a pic to compare
---> Sarkozy's sons Pierre and Jean

On the pics you can also see France's Prime Minister Francois Fillon and French deputy Francois
de Panafieu. And here are some more pics from yesterday at the Stade de France stadium:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4
Old 09-08-2007, 04:51 AM
Nobility

Cute guys, do anybody know what Albert was staring at he kept looking on his left side.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlene looks really pretty and happy in this picture, thank you for posting fanletizia and Iceflower!

At first glance, I was perfectly sure Pierre Sarkozy was actually Andrea, they look really alike.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Yes, like a stick and a barrell. So cute!

I feel so sorry for her.
Why feel sorry for her? She's around Albert of her own free will, I don't see any guns pointed at her, handcuffs or anything, do you?

Charlene's coat reminds me of the average flasher. To make matters worse, it's all buttoned up to the neck too. A nice change from all the cleavages, but well, the aforementioned flasher comes to mind... What are the bets on her not wearing anything underneath?
Old 09-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Nobility

Charlene wouldn't dare you talking and scandal they would rip her apart if she done that..
Old 09-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Aristocracy

I think Charlene looks beautiful in all the pictures and as his girlfriend, Prince Albert is entitled to bring her anywhere he wants.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agreewith you Miraglia1983, I hope we see an official announcement soon
Old 09-09-2007, 07:04 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
Okay...but I thought the Sarkozy kids had dark hair?
Nope blond and blue eyed, except his youngest son. The sarkozys have between them 5 children, one together (though we can't be sure about her daughters as Sarkozy and Cecilia had an affair throughout her previous marriage and her former husband and his former friend was not saying niceties about sarko after the divorce)
Old 09-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca View Post
Nope blond and blue eyed, except his youngest son. The sarkozys have between them 5 children, one together (though we can't be sure about her daughters as Sarkozy and Cecilia had an affair throughout her previous marriage and her former husband and his former friend was not saying niceties about sarko after the divorce)

Thanks. I saw a pic of the entire family in this week's Point de Vue. Very beautiful kids...the boys rival the Casiraghis in the looks department!
Old 09-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine View Post
Why feel sorry for her? She's around Albert of her own free will, I don't see any guns pointed at her, handcuffs or anything, do you?

Charlene's coat reminds me of the average flasher. To make matters worse, it's all buttoned up to the neck too. A nice change from all the cleavages, but well, the aforementioned flasher comes to mind... What are the bets on her not wearing anything underneath?
If that's the case then it would not be a surprise and it's certainly not the most subtle tactic to hold PA interest, I'd say.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Serene Highness

I'm sorry but this does not look like CW busy training to compete in Beijing to me (or maybe I've gone crazy and cannot recognize it)

http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/238...6608779_rs.jpg

Here's the page from where I got it:

Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 4

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...a-13545-2.html

I thought CW would be deep in training by now, seeing that the Olympics is 1 yr away and she still needs to qualify for the SA olympic team.

Maybe she practice in her spare time? I guess all the galas and parties and appearances is actually therapy for her 'injuries'

I need to sign up for her doctor...