Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 1 : July 2007 - Oct.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see some pictures of the athletic event in Deadline Photo Press. I think she looks very pretty and they seem very happy together.

I'm sorry but him, he doesn't really happy, no smiley, wrinklings of eyebrows, so that's right the happiness "No I do not want this happiness there"
lckc571

Apparently Albert and Charlene were at a reception last night at the cityhall. She was wearing black again, showing off her belly. Definetely not the way to dress IMO. (you can only see her briefly as they come in: looks like she is wearing a bikinitop with a skirt or wide pants, all in black - did anyone die or does she just think that she can't go wrong with black? There are other colours in the spectrum) You can see video here breves Centre de Presse
Hate to be devil's advocate, but that's looks like a belt to me. {personal comment deleted - Elspeth}

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any photos of Prince Albert and Charlene at the reception?

(Unfortunately I can't look at videos at work)

Thanks

Thanks Ghislaine. It looks though on the pic more like one of Isabelle Kristensens belly free creations then a belt. It is too much like her skin tone to be a belt too (unless of course it is transparent ;)).

Yes, it looked familiar for me, too. :) And after a while I remembered that Stephanie wore this dress or a very similar one at the Red Cross Ball 2004 . Maybe she lent it to Charlene?:lol:

That's what I asked myself, too. :) And after a while I remembered that Stephanie wore this dress or a very similar one at the Red Cross Ball 2004 . Maybe she lent it to Charlene?:lol:

Thanks Poisonivy - we must have been posting at the same time! :lol:
I'm glad you remembered - that is the dress I was thinking of too!

Yes that looks very much like it. Though the fabric looks a little different. So Steph was helping her out with Clothes? or maybe she went to JIkki and they had it hanging around. Charlene is taller then Steph, so the length could have been a problem....

I've moved some posts to the Albert-Charlene relationship thread since they were about the relationship rather than about current events.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

Last edited:
You can see some pictures of the athletic event in Deadline Photo Press. I think she looks very pretty and they seem very happy together.
If Charlene Wittstock is very pretty which she is not, but handsome looking indeed then what were Vivien Leigh and Merle Oberon?
There aren't many pretty women nowadays and Cw is anything but "pretty"
We can only speculate about happiness.......hopefully yes........

no she is not that all pretty but she is cute.

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder, different people will have different opinions. :)
Personally I don't think Charlene is drop-dead beauty, but she is certainly pretty (in my opinion).

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder, different people will have different opinions. :)
Personally I don't think Charlene is drop-dead beauty, but she is certainly pretty (in my opinion).

I agree that she is not a drop dead beauty, but she can look striking when put together well. A classic beauty is in my opinion someone like Grace Kelly, whom I felt was just flawless.

Charlene is certainly not flawless, but PA could do a lot worse!

And how come that Charlene's looks have become an Albert and Charlene Current Event? Are we now going to discuss her attractiveness on a daily basis due lack of others things to discuss?

For those actually interested in their current events: Albert is reportedly touring several US states with some friends, while Charlene has been spotted (according to Paris MAtch) in St Tropez, practising her golf swing and taking up Tennis.

Considering that her coach this weekend claimed that she was these last months in treatment for a shoulder injury (amazing what those nights out in Monaco can do for you), she has made a swift recovery in order to practise the kind of sports that do put a lot of strain on shoulders. Of course her coach's claims of an injury do not quite add up as from New years on she trained to compete in Spring before leaving for Monaco. (according to her own claims she trained for only 3 months) Also I think that was the same coach that claimed last fall in Bunte that they couldn't find an appropriate place for her to train in Europe due to too much press, which then in May no longer mattered as she came to Monaco to train and not on vacation as she stated in another Bunte interview. And her coach was quoted
"She's got no problem with who she is, or with the interest in her,"
So plenty of contradictory statements from the same people. The only person who has stayed consistent and true to his words so far has been Albert who continues to claim that he has no marriage plans.;):flowers:

And how come that Charlene's looks have become an Albert and Charlene Current Event? Are we now going to discuss her attractiveness on a daily basis due lack of others things to discuss?

For those actually interested in their current events: Albert is reportedly touring several US states with some friends, while Charlene has been spotted (according to Paris MAtch) in St Tropez, practising her golf swing and taking up Tennis.

Considering that her coach this weekend claimed that she was these last months in treatment for a shoulder injury (amazing what those nights out in Monaco can do for you), she has made a swift recovery in order to practise the kind of sports that do put a lot of strain on shoulders. Of course her coach's claims of an injury do not quite add up as from New years on she trained to compete in Spring before leaving for Monaco. (according to her own claims she trained for only 3 months) Also I think that was the same coach that claimed last fall in Bunte that they couldn't find an appropriate place for her to train in Europe due to too much press, which then in May no longer mattered as she came to Monaco to train and not on vacation as she stated in another Bunte interview. And her coach was quoted So plenty of contradictory statements from the same people. The only person who has stayed consistent and true to his words so far has been Albert who continues to claim that he has no marriage plans.;):flowers:

paca I have PM for this week and I couldn't find any mention of CW in St Tropez practicing her golf and tennis...is it the same PM with coverage of the Red Cross Ball? Or the one after? Thanks-

...............;"So plenty of contradictory statements from the same people. The only person who has stayed consistent and true to his words so far has been Albert who continues to claim that he has no marriage plans.;):flowers:" Yes, YES, yes, YES and he's on vacations with friends....:rolleyes::lol:

Prince Albert and Charlene were at the party given to all the volunteers of the small games held in Monaco. I believe this event took place maybe 2 nights ago at the Sporting in Monte Carlo. If you go to maville.com : info, ciné, petites annonces, webcam (Mont-Saint-Michel, Nantes, Rennes)... - and I believe you need to sign in, which I did, you can see the article and photos of Charlene and Albert at the event. She is by his side looking very pretty and I would think that she must have been on the committee for this olympic event since she is dressed as they all are with the turquoise and white and he seems to give her a position of importance by him. They do look good together. I hope this is a good sign that they have a positive and happy relationship.

she does not look happy,like she does not want to be there,they dont look like there are in love, more like there on a date,there are not fooling anyone if there are inlove they need to show it .
p.s why is she not training for her swimming team,did she stop in hopeing to become a princess?

Prince Albert and Charlene were at the party given to all the volunteers of the small games held in Monaco. I believe this event took place maybe 2 nights ago at the Sporting in Monte Carlo. If you go to maville.com : info, ciné, petites annonces, webcam (Mont-Saint-Michel, Nantes, Rennes)... - and I believe you need to sign in, which I did, you can see the article and photos of Charlene and Albert at the event. She is by his side looking very pretty and I would think that she must have been on the committee for this olympic event since she is dressed as they all are with the turquoise and white and he seems to give her a position of importance by him. They do look good together. I hope this is a good sign that they have a positive and happy relationship.
Charlene was NOT part of the organizing comittee, she was alberts GUEST. The evening was yesterday and they did not look at all like a happy couple as I have stated in other threads. Her hair was twisted into some flimsy nondescript knot, which did not make her look pretty at all. She looked more haggard and she ought to quit the dark eyeliner. Also she didn't seem that important to him as he didn't pay her any particular attention nor did she pay him much. Obviously I don't know what they feel, but they certainly didn't look happy. And that was the impression of others as well.

Amad, they didn't even look like they were on a date (well, ok a mismatched blind date maybe).

Do you believe maybe they had a fight, that why they was acting like they didn't care for each other.

Do you believe maybe they had a fight, that why they was acting like they didn't care for each other.
I have no idea, but I suppose in that case she would have stayed away. They did talk occasionally, but it was very visible that she had no fun. She applauded, because others did, but hardly visible and surely without enthusiasm. I don't know why she would bother if she doesn't like being there. It all just doesn't make sense. In any case since she doesn't seem to have anything else to do and apparently is no longer even pretending to train, I suppose that she will be around some more. Wedding? For both of them I hope that they won't be that foolish.

The more I read about Albert&Charlene the more I am fascinated with the relationship of Peter&Autumn and their recent engagement - what a wonderful couple! The air around them, in a literal sense, is electrified; they look very cozy in the company of each other...Very nice couple in the perfect age and with good future prospects...I think Charene is in waste of her time. As to Albert, he has already missed his good time and good place for meeting his soulmate...Sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom