Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 15 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi.

You can find the old thread here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/pierre-casiraghi-current-events-part-14-a-17312-10.html .

Please have a look at the

TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

according to vanity fair italy pierre and beatrice borromeo spent christmas holidays in giamaica

jamaica? i thought they had spent their holidays together, the wole family

Also according to the magazine Panorama Pierre and Beatrice spent their holidays in Negril, Jamaica.

They seem to go their separate ways for New Year's celebrations - now, Pierre is old enough, and attached, so we are hearing about him spending romantic time to ring in the New Year....as it should be!

Both of them look very well dressed. I absolutely love Beatrice's outfit!
I also like Pierre's relaxed but polished look.

Nice pics Iceflower!:flowers:
They both look very nice! This is the first time they pose together for the photographers, am I wrong?

:previous: I think you're not wrong at all. Does this mean something?

:previous: That's exactly what I am wondering at!

They both look very nice, I wonder what it means too ^^...

It' nice to see Pierre with Renzo Rosso , founder of Diesel , who was a friend of Stefano Casiraghi !

Pierre (his jacket adds a nice touch) and Beatrice (simple and sophisticated in black) look so cute! And yes, this is the first time they've actually posed together isn't it? I think we're in for a long ride with these two. :flowers:

And the more Pierre grows out his curls, the younger he looks. Does anyone else agree?

They both look great. Pierre's hair looks really dark - maybe it just looks darker when it's cut short. Does anyone else think he's starting to look more like his brother, Andrea?

They both look great. Pierre's hair looks really dark - maybe it just looks darker when it's cut short. Does anyone else think he's starting to look more like his brother, Andrea?

An expression here-and-there, makes him resemble Andrea as he ages, but I've always thought he looks the most like Stephano - which I think is more apparent as he ages...the shape of his face, his eyes - many expressions; more than Andrea, he looks like their father.

Right. . . that's interesting. I haven't seen many photos of Stephano when he was young - I'll have to go find some and have a look.

I wish Pierre would put on some weight! If he gets any thinner, he'll be too-thin, like Andrea. . .

An expression here-and-there, makes him resemble Andrea as he ages, but I've always thought he looks the most like Stephano - which I think is more apparent as he ages...the shape of his face, his eyes - many expressions; more than Andrea, he looks like their father.

See, I definately agree that Pierre takes after his father, but I personally think he gets his eyes after his mother. Both his and Charlotte's are round and expressive like their mother, while Andrea is squinty eyed like their father.

Nice pics! Thanks for posting. Pierre looks very happy and relaxed. :)

he is really handsome!!!!!!!!!!

They are so cute together! Maybe this one will actually last...:lol:

Thanks for the nice pics Tosca!:flowers:
They look nice and happy together!

They sure are a sweet young couple... although i believe Pierre is still to young to commit himself in long lasting relationships!

Pics 24.2.2009

Pierre Casiraghi in the VIP lounge area of the San Siro Stadium
where he watched the football Champions Leage game Inter
Milan - Manchester United (0 - 0). In fact he spent more time
smoking and phoning than watching the game and was joined
by Valeria Mazza. Milan, ITALY - 24/02/2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Well...he was in the VIP lounge. I'm sure there's more socializing than watching going on up there.

hey! very good photos!
i have got a question:
does anybody know when Pierre was christened?

^ Probably when he was a baby?

Pierre was christened in February 1988

thank you very much lazuli and oxygen!!!!
i looked for his christening but i didn´t find the date, and i thought it was strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom