Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre is a clone of his late father, but 100x more handsome(imo)

He and Beatrice are so beautiful together. I would so love to see them marry in a big, lavish society wedding in the Borromeo islands. :whistling:

They have matching (pink.. - never mind) glasses:cool:

LOL! azure I noticed the same thing...very metrosexual look for Pierre!

Pierre is a clone of his late father, but 100x more handsome(imo)

He and Beatrice are so beautiful together. I would so love to see them marry in a big, lavish society wedding in the Borromeo islands. :whistling:

I have the same thought! they will be a beautiful couple.

Ditto! :flowers:

He's my last hope that one of the Casiraghis will finally get married before having a baby. And honor their so-called Catholic upbringing. :whistling:

Bring some respectability back to the House of Grimaldi, which desperately needs it imho.

Make your mom proud, Pierre, make your mom proud!

If Albert and Charlene are not blessed with children, I would love to see Pierre named as Albert's heir with Beatrice as future Princess of Monaco.

Pierre and Beatrice seem tailor made for the ancient Principality....glamorous, beautiful to look at, Franco/Italian, sophisticated with deep roots in the Med and it's culture, highly educated.

It will likely never happen, but a person can dream.

If Albert and Charlene are not blessed with children, I would love to see Pierre named as Albert's heir with Beatrice as future Princess of Monaco.

Pierre and Beatrice seem tailor made for the ancient Principality....glamorous, beautiful to look at, Franco/Italian, sophisticated with deep roots in the Med and it's culture, highly educated.

Yeah, I've thought the same..he seems made for it, much more than his siblings, but I don't see it happening either..

Roots in the Med? Beatrice is of Venetian/Lombard parenthood. They're more similar to the Austrians and the Swiss than the southern Italians. Oh, I forgot for the foreigners we're all Neapolitans or Sicilians...

Ditto! :flowers:

He's my last hope that one of the Casiraghis will finally get married before having a baby. And honor their so-called Catholic upbringing. :whistling:

Bring some respectability back to the House of Grimaldi, which desperately needs it imho.

Make your mom proud, Pierre, make your mom proud!

Well Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre are Casiraghi's, untitled commoners and not members of the Princely House of Grimaldi.

There's more of a possibility of Albert being a grandfather soon than to be a father, haha!

Beatrice and Pierre makes a very striking couple, both rich, young and oh so glamorous.

Mere semantics, my dear, mere semantics. Remember "perception is 9/10ths of reality". :cool:
I prefer to deal in facts and reality since people most often perceive things wrong and inaccurately.
FYI...I really hate it when anyone I do not know refers to me as "my dear".

Pierre and Beatrice do seem more fit. Andrea and Tatiana clearly want to lay low and continue their lives as private citizens outside Monaco with their son. Pierre has been the most active as a Monaco representative than either of the trio, hasn't he?

I tend to agree...Pierre and Beatrice will make a perfect princely couple. But let's hope P Albert and P Charlene's offspring will reign one day...

I prefer to deal in facts and reality since people most often perceive things wrong and inaccurately.
FYI...I really hate it when anyone I do not know refers to me as "my dear".

My apologies, NGalitzine, I didn't mean to sound condescending. I too hate it when somebody calls me "my dear". However in this instance my aim was to sound jocular, but I missed the mark. :p

Now back to Pierre, I agree he would make a great heir, but unfortunately his brother, Andrea, holds that position (for now).

I've always felt pity for Andrea, for a variety of reasons, but that pity does not prevent me from saying he would not make a great monarch (imho).

Therefore, I truly hope that his uncle & aunt soon add to the House of Grimaldi with one of their own. And Thank the Good Lord that Albert married Charlene in a knockout wedding (his parents would've been proud)! :cool:

Roots in the Med? Beatrice is of Venetian/Lombard parenthood. They're more similar to the Austrians and the Swiss than the southern Italians. Oh, I forgot for the foreigners we're all Neapolitans or Sicilians...

Pierre and his lineage are certainly Mediterranean, but he and Beatrice also spend much of their social time in Monaco and on the Riviera and have many friends there, which is what I was referring to when I mentioned Med roots.

I mean no insult to anyone Tosca.

Last edited:

Agree with you. P&B seem much more fitted for this position than A&T.

When we talk about Italians we do not associate them all to Sicilians. Personally, I well know the difference of caracter and mentality between a Milanese and an person from Palermo. Nevertheless they are still Italians, and I do not think that the Milanese feels Swiss or German!
If this happens, then Garibaldi fought for nothing.

I really hope that Pierre and Beatrice will get things in the right order: engagement, wedding, babies...they're are our only hope to see a glamorous wedding in the princely family again! I think it may be about time that they get married. Is she still pursuing her Master in Journalism in NY?

I agree with you!! They seem a very nice couple!
Answering to your question, i think she has finished with it. According to Wikipedia (even if it can't be the most reliable source sometimes) She graduated from Columbia University Journalism School after attending a Master of Arts in May 2012.

Thanks for the info azure. You know, I was thinking that if she were still in NY that might delay a possible engagement. Though, I think this year, Princess Caroline's children are all very busy...so they might want to wait anyway!

They seem like a nice, stable couple and I would love to see them settled and as I said yesterday in the "right order"! I think that among Prince Ranier and Princess Grace's children/grandchildren there are more kids conceived and/or born before their parents' marriage than otherwise. Am I wrong? :whistling:

Pictures from the christening of Beatrice's niece Vita (daughter of Lavinia Borromeo and John Elkann) which took place recently. Pierre Casiraghi was a guest. After the ceremony he participated in a friendly football match among guests.

A realeza

Just want to add that Beatrice's mother has a lovely farmhouse in Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom