Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre was in a New York hospital this weekend with bad injuries. Apparently he was rude/obnoxious with people at a nightclub he went to with Stavros Niarchos, Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld and another friend. Seems to be some confusion over whether he was rude or this guy attacked him for no reason. Here is two articles about it.
Booze brawl lands Monaco Prince Pierre Casiraghi in hospital and club owner Adam Hock in court - NYPOST.com

http://www.examiner.com/royal-news-in-national/pierre-casiraghi-treated-at-hospital-after-brawl

Last edited:
Pierre was in a New York hospital this weekend with bad injuries. Apparently he was rude/obnoxious with people at a nightclub he went to with Stavros Niarchos, Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld and another friend. Seems to be some confusion over whether he was rude or this guy attacked him for no reason. Here is two articles about it.
Booze brawl lands Monaco Prince Pierre Casiraghi in hospital and club owner Adam Hock in court - NYPOST.com

Pierre Casiraghi treated at hospital after brawl - National Royal News | Examiner.com

Maman will not be happy... :D :D :D

Pierre's lawyer said to the Washington Post that the assault has been "totally unprovoked". That Adam Hock is known to be a party animal, violent and on drugs. I don't see why blaming pierre for being punched by a violent man who knocked out other three people.

Pierre's lawyer said to the Washington Post that the assault has been "totally unprovoked". That Adam Hock is known to be a party animal, violent and on drugs. I don't see why blaming pierre for being punched by a violent man who knocked out other three people.

You are right, if it happened like this. On the other side, other people said that Pierre and his friends were unpolite, vulgar and provocative towards this guy and his friends.
Only people present know the truth, but in any case it should be an enormeous fear for Pierre and of course for Caroline.

Hope that Pierre won't become scarface!!! He is so handsome!:p

If Pierre hadn't gone over to the other guy's table, there wouldn't have been a problem. I blame Pierre. The other guy will probably try to sue him now. Pierre should be smart enough to know that people will try to bait him. Just being out at 2:30 in the morning in NYC is stupid.

Last edited:
Stavros and his crew are known for being bad news...I mean, this is the same guy who dated Paris Hilton for a few years, and she isn't exactly going to be winning any humanitarian awards. I tend to believe the charges of being obnoxious, but I'm sure both sides will want this to go away. Right now, it's he said/she said.

Its all worth noting that a lot of this is coming from the New York Post which is the Daily Mail of New York newspapers.

I have no doubt that there was a fight. I question the veracity on who is to blame.

If Pierre hadn't gone over to the other guy's table, there wouldn't have been a problem. I blame Pierre. The other guy will probably try to sue him now. Pierre should be smart enough to know that people will try to bait him. Just being out at 2:30 in the morning in NYC is stupid.

Have you been to NYC? Its like the city that never sleeps. People are out clubbing, going to dinners, plays, heck, even the trash is being picked up at 2:30 in the morning!

Have you been to NYC? Its like the city that never sleeps. People are out clubbing, going to dinners, plays, heck, even the trash is being picked up at 2:30 in the morning!

Correct!

And understand that the Club was in the former meat shops area, a very fashionable area now. I presume that rich people like Pierre and Stavros, who do need need to go to work the day after, spend all their night out.
2.30 is quite early for a club!

By the way, Beatrice was not with them as I understood. Hopefully she did not see this happen. On the other side, if she was there, might not have happened.

By the way, Beatrice was not with them as I understood. Hopefully she did not see this happen. On the other side, if she was there, might not have happened.

According to certain press Pierre and Bea are on the verge of splitting up, because she wants to remain in NYC to pursue her studies and career as a journalist. Apparently Pierre would like her to come closer home. On the other hand if he was in NYC, I guess he went there to see her. What else?

According to certain press Pierre and Bea are on the verge of splitting up, because she wants to remain in NYC to pursue her studies and career as a journalist. Apparently Pierre would like her to come closer home. On the other hand if he was in NYC, I guess he went there to see her. What else?

OH! A pitty if it is true, we were dreaming of their wedding....

As regards why he was in NY out of visiting Beatrice..... they are million of reasons for a rich young guy to be in New York!!!

I grew up in New York. 2:30 is a dangerous time to be out. He is lucky he wasn't stabbed or shot. I know NY is open all nite. It doesn't make it smart to put yourself in danger when all the drunks and dopeheads are out.

I grew up in New York. 2:30 is a dangerous time to be out. He is lucky he wasn't stabbed or shot. I know NY is open all nite. It doesn't make it smart to put yourself in danger when all the drunks and dopeheads are out.

Sorry but he was hurt INSIDE the club, not in the street. I could have happened inside at 22 hrs!!

Sounds like he's taking unnecessary risks her, not very responsible. However, I do hope he's okay. The eye witness accounts sound awful~

Last edited:
This seems to be a trend with Pierre, getting drunk and being obnoxious at parties. Not a good look. :ermm: That said, Hock is a 47-year-old man! Seriously? Whatever Pierre and his friends did, you let a bunch of young twentysomethings goad you? More to the point, Hock sounds very violent and like he has some anger issues. You beat three guys bloody because they drank your vodka? Is he not rich too? Jeez. Just buy another. Seriously. Three counts of assault? :ohmy:

I don't know who is to blame, but I think it's odd that one guy would take on three much younger guys and come out the winner of the fight. Sounds like there's more than meets the eye here.

Last edited:

I grew up and live in NY and I take some offense to your statement. All NY streets are NOT filled with drunks and dopeheads at this hour of the morning - it depends where one is. Rich playboys tend to have an "entourage" around them. They will be protected from those "drunks and dopeheads" but alas not from other rich playboys.

Diane

Last edited:
According to Vanity Fair, Beatrice was there too when Pierre had been assaulted without provoking the aggressor.

Some witnesses said he was speaking with Beatrice when he got punched. He immediately left the club, called the police and pressed charges against the man.

here's the link
Pierre Casiraghi aggredito in un locale

I went to the internet and this one of the first stories I saw on Yahoo.Pierre was involuved in a nightclub/bar altercation those palaces are not the safest you got to be very careful in that type of situation.Hope that Pierre will be able to heal and find out what really happened.

Last edited:
I think, Pierre, and his friends, barked up the wrong tree. It sounds like he and his entourage were fairly obnoxious.

I think, Pierre, and his friends, barked up the wrong tree. It sounds like he and his entourage were fairly obnoxious.

Yes it does.

If it's true that Pierre tried to hit Hock over the head with a bottle (according to many witnesses present) then I have to say he deserved what he got.
Why did he even approach that table?
The person who called him Eurotrash was correct.

Hmm. I'll bet someone will have a body guard nearby from now on . . . LOL

facts

Actually witnesses said he got punched out of the blue.

One more thought: do you guys really think he would have hit on some girls if he was there with Beatrice? It doesn't make any sense.

On the other hand Adam Hock, the man who assaulted Pierre, has a history of nightclub fights.

Try to put yourself in Pierre's shoes: according to every witness that saw what happened - apart (obviously) from Hock and his lawyer - that man punched Pierre unprovoked. In fact Hock didn't get punch at all. Also, all of them were with their girlfriends (Niarchos with model Jessica Hart and Pierre with Beatrice).

Why would they annoy other's people girlfriends in front of their own? And moreover, can you imagine how painful must it be for Pierre, if he actually was the victim of a drunk (or worst) violent man, to read in the press that he deserved it?

Wonder what would Mom Caroline & Uncle Albert say about this nightmare? I do hope Pierre learns a thing or two from this mess & stays away from this crowd as we know nothing good comes out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom