Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Im new in the forums but been following them for a while now.:whistling:

but anyways back to Pierre, well Idk if you have read about this but I read some articles about his visit in Punta and according to some media over there, he attended the Chivas party and he was all rude and even cursed a bit :lol:

here are the links with the info and some pics. its in spanish though.

EL HIJO DE CAROLINA DE MÓNACO SE VOLVIÓ LOCO EN PUNTA

Contexto.com.ar - El príncipe de Mónaco quería pelearse con todos en Punta

I think Pierre is the most extroverted, jovial of the trio. I also think he was possibly the least affected by their fathers tragic death.
But I can also see him as being the most spoiled/snobbish of the trio.
Read the I've met Charlotte Thread. Very interesting.

Hello. Im new in the forums but been following them for a while now.:whistling:

but anyways back to Pierre, well Idk if you have read about this but I read some articles about his visit in Punta and according to some media over there, he attended the Chivas party and he was all rude and even cursed a bit :lol:

here are the links with the info and some pics. its in spanish though.

EL HIJO DE CAROLINA DE MÓNACO SE VOLVIÓ LOCO EN PUNTA

Contexto.com.ar - El príncipe de Mónaco quería pelearse con todos en Punta

He was drunk on Chivas whiskey, what do you expect? :ROFLMAO::lol:

you know what? probably not. I was reading the articles again and he did not stay for more than 20 minutes at the party. nd bea was all like "WHATEV." And apparently the party was horrible so, he probably was just mad because he did not get the kind of wild party he is used to. :whistling::cool:

Wow. He sounds like a douche. :ermm: There was someone--I don't know how reliable--who said on another message board that Pierre was actually the nicest, most friendliest of the Trio, but I can't stand overgrown man brats. Sorry.

I know all the news of the circus is to go in that thread but these links are a mix of "news": Pierre & Bea @ the circus, watching it from the palace and also in the Big Tent, and the current Engeco project that, according to his grandmother, increasingly involves Pierre, who is the majority shareholder and the protege of the Engeco president/CEO Marco Casiraghi. Engeco is constructing the new clubhouse for the Yacht Club de Monaco on Port Hercule. It is being designed by Lord Norman Foster and is protected for completion in 2013. Casiraghi friend JT Besins organized his "Graffiti" art show @ the old clubhouse last summer and Pierre attended this event, along with Albert and Caroline, and dozens of society people. Pierre wore his YCM blazer, indicating that he is an official member of a the club.

The Casiraghi Fan Club Blog: Pierre and Beatrice are the Pareja Favorita
Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, dos enamorados en el circo de Montecarlo
Pierre Casiraghi en un fin de semana de amor
Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, amor circense . (nice pictures!)
Pierre Casiraghi et sa douce Beatrice : Virée au cirque pour le tandem glamour ! (more nice pictures!)

The Casiraghi Fan Club Blog: Pierre and Beatrice, back from Uruguay, and things are heating up

http://casiraghifanclub.blogspot.com/2011/01/pierre-casiraghis-engeco-corporation.html

The Casiraghi Fan Club Blog: Pierre and Engeco

Last edited:
There's an article about bea and pierre in the last issue of vogue paris.

Can someone post it and translate it?

You are welcome, rerehh.:flowers:

Apparently, the pics were removed from the website, fandesacs2003. I am sorry.

Last edited:
I saw the pics in cotilleando.com, they look so much in love!

Pierre has the Monaco crest on his jacket

Piere may have a busy summer, well depending on how close Bea is to her half siblings. I read her half sister Mathilde is to marry Prince Antonius zu Furstenberg in July. Bea and her brother are the children of Mathilde's father and his mistress, so I'm not sure if they are close though. Interesting to see if she attends, and if Piere is her date. Bea's other two sisters are married to the fiat heir, and the other's husband is a Conte whose brother is married to Princess Mafalda of Hesse.

Royal Musings: Search results for princess caroline

Piere may have a busy summer, well depending on how close Bea is to her half siblings. I read her half sister Mathilde is to marry Prince Antonius zu Furstenberg in July. Bea and her brother are the children of Mathilde's father and his mistress, so I'm not sure if they are close though. Interesting to see if she attends, and if Piere is her date. Bea's other two sisters are married to the fiat heir, and the other's husband is a Conte whose brother is married to Princess Mafalda of Hesse.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me I read somewhere, perhaps here, that Beatrice is not close with her half siblings.
It should be a lovely wedding.
Interesting if Bea and P go.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me I read somewhere, perhaps here, that Beatrice is not close with her half siblings.

When Lavinia, sister of Mathilde and half sister of Beatrice married John Elcann (Agnelli's grandson) Beatrice was there, and she was "demoiselle d'honneur" of the bride, with her other sisters.

And Bea and Pierre are often on holidaus with Lavinia and John. So I think all the family is close.

I think that Bea is close with her half siblings. Bea and Pierre were on vacation with Lavinia Borromero and in Formentera and saint moritz

Wow! Vey well connected family!

^Wow that is really interesting. Thanks rerehh! You always post the best stuff! Pierre looks so grown up in his suit, addressing other young entrepreneurs. Good for him. His father would be proud, as I am sure his mother is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honor member!That's indeed interesting and very important..He looked awesome as always. :) It seems that he's indending to settle down between Monaco and Italy for good.

Wow! Congratulations Mr Casiraghi!!
That is great news!!
Thanks rerehh!

That's good. I'm interested to see what he'll do with it. I hope he does an interview soon.

Wow, so much one learns from these forums. :) Seriously, I didn't realize that Pierre's long-time girlfriend comes from royalty as well. As another poster stated ~ "very well-connected family" ~ indeed!

And thanks for the latest pics. I love the fact that he and his siblings are still connected to Monaco in a strong way, even though they hold no formal title, nor official roles. Still, they are always there when called upon, be it holidays, balls, funerals, enthronement, all the most important events. The family is strong, close, and tight knit, just like mine. :)

ps: how tall is Pierre? I've noted in the past that he's taller than not only his brother and sister, but also his mother and uncle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom