Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first pic..did he realize the photographers? He looks like he did :lol:
Thanks for the pics.

Isn't Afra Casiraghi the woman between them in the 3rd pic?

Yeah, that's Afra. Afra is a lawyer for a firm in Milan. The caption says they were on the Via Montenapoleone.

^wow,she was radiant.thanks a million for posting her graduation photos Nathalie.:flowers:

Aww Pierre at Bea's graduation. That is so cute. Thanks for the pics!

So Beatrice I think has a law degree that is both bachelor and master level. Bocconi's School of Jurisprudence (law) has three different programs:
1) the combined bachelor/master of law (five years; the program I believe Beatrice has passed through)
2) the master of law
3) Law school

It's very different in the US. What kind of job would Bea qualify for in the practice of law? Would she be qualified for like what we call a "paralegal" in the US?

:previous: I'm not familiar with the American legal system, apart from watching old Perry Mason films.:);)
In Italy things are different. Now Beatrice is a doctor in Law, but if she wants to become a lawyer, she must take an apprenticeship in a lawyer's office for two years, than take a quakifying exam. If she passes it she can be called 'lawyer'.
On the other hand she can choose not to beocome a professional lawyer and continue her carreer as a journalist.

:previous: I'm not familiar with the American legal system, apart from watching old Perry Mason films.:);)
In Italy things are different. Now Beatrice is a doctor in Law, but if she wants to become a lawyer, she must take an apprenticeship in a lawyer's office for two years, than take a quakifying exam. If she passes it she can be called 'lawyer'.
On the other hand she can choose not to beocome a professional lawyer and continue her carreer as a journalist.

Thanks, Tosca. It's quite different in the US. :lol: Even "Perry Mason":D would have (in theory) gone through three years of "Law School" after four years of undergraduate university. And then after the three-year Law School, the BAR exam for the State in which he/she wished to practice law.

Funny...... tonight I watched (for the lost-cost-how-many-time) Legally Blonde 1 & 2. Hey, Beatrice is Legally Blonde too right? :ROFLMAO:

^I have no idea. We should ask Tosca or other member that might know the meaning of findazata ;)

Thanks, Tosca. It's quite different in the US. :lol: Even "Perry Mason":D would have (in theory) gone through three years of "Law School" after four years of undergraduate university. And then after the three-year Law School, the BAR exam for the State in which he/she wished to practice law.

Funny...... tonight I watched (for the lost-cost-how-many-time) Legally Blonde 1 & 2. Hey, Beatrice is Legally Blonde too right? :ROFLMAO:

She is.:lol: However in Italy 'Law School' lasts 4 years if I remember it correctly. Then you go through a two year long apprenticeship, and what is called the State exam. If you want to become a magistrate or prosecutor there is still a longer way to go.
Perhaps she's satisfied with her uni degree, and wishes to continue to be a reporter.

^I have no idea. We should ask Tosca or other member that might know the meaning of findazata ;)

The word 'fidanzato/a' has lost its original meaning over the past few decades. Originally 'i fidanzati' were a couple who had officially engaded to marry in front of their respective families. Nowadays 'fidanzato/a' simply mean boy/girl friend, or a couple that is engaged, but not officially, and they haven't necessarily promised each other to marry, or that simply cohabit with no future marriage plans. Although in this case the word 'compagno/a' is way longer preferable, especially if there are children involved. Hope I've expressed myself clearly enough.

:previous: Thanks Tosca, you did express yourself clearly. :flowers:

All right, I suppose I'm taking things back on a more relevant track with this question:

In the graduation photo, Pierre must be using a Blackberry to photograph his Legally Blonde Bombshell. :p What do you think it is? I think it is the Blackberry Curve 8900.

And on the subject of phones...... what wireless service do you imagine he uses? And do you think he has an Italy number or a Monaco number?

I think the Monaco government runs the telephone company so I would be surprised if they all weren't using the Monaco service. Also they might be able to get more secure lines. Remember what happened to Prince Charles and Camilla when someone intercepted their cell phone conversation? It was a pretty embarrassing conversation.

All right, I suppose I'm taking things back on a more relevant track with this question:

In the graduation photo, Pierre must be using a Blackberry to photograph his Legally Blonde Bombshell. :p What do you think it is? I think it is the Blackberry Curve 8900.

And on the subject of phones...... what wireless service do you imagine he uses? And do you think he has an Italy number or a Monaco number?
Looks very much like one. :flowers: There's two versions of that phone - one with the classic Blackberry colored number keys and one without. Looks like Pierre has the former. Of course, maman has the Blackberry Bold 9000. :whistling: And he could absolutely be using Monaco Telecom, particularly seeing as MT is the monopoly provider in Monaco. However, Monaco Telecom doesn't provide global roaming, as far as I know. The only networks I know who provide to Monaco as well (they're all French companies) who provide global roaming are Orange France, Bouygues Telecom & SFR. Correct me if I'm wrong however. :flowers: Seeing as Pierre spends most of his time in Italy, it seems more likely that his provider is TIM (Telecom Italia Mobile), which allows global roaming too. :flowers:

WTH, Monaco Telecom needs to step it up, huh? :p Thanks for the info. That was definitely a thorough answer. Good job. Who knows, I mean he could benefit from the "family" plan in Monaco :ROFLMAO: but then the Italian service would be so convenient for his globetrotting self.

There could be some VIP plan thing. Who knows? :ROFLMAO: I was going to add to my answer (but forgot) that Monaco Telecom isn't actually run by the government anymore. Solely anyway. The state owns 45% of the company, while Cable & Wireless owns 49% and Compagnie Monégasque de Banque owns 6%. CBM isn't Monaco owned - it's 100% owned by Mediobanca, which is an Italian company. I think they started in Milan but I can't be sure. You might know the name - Marco Vittorelli, Caroline's supposed boyfriend (they were seen recently actually. A couple of weeks ago leaving Stephanie's house :whistling:) is a company director. Anyway, they still have a monopoly on the market. I suppose they don't have global roaming because most people who would actually use Monaco Telecom (ie. Monaco citizens) wouldn't really need it. All the millionaires and billionaires who move through Monaco probably have plans with other, foreign companies. That's my rationalizing of it anyway. ;)
Anyway, Monaco Telecom International owns 36.75% of Roshan, which is the leading telco in Afghanistan (of all places :ROFLMAO:) and they set up the telecom service in Kosovo, which is why the international calling code for Kosovo is the same as Monaco - +377 (Kosovo has a 44 attached). :flowers:

I'm sorry to interfere but it becomes an obsession what phone are the Casiraghis using!! Might be a good solution to create a special thread about, so the members who are so interested could get into and discuss about?????
For other of us it is not interesting at all. The Casiraghis are rich and young, so it is normal that they can afford changing often phones and having the most modern and expensive ones.

Out of this, for me there is no such a big deal to know the brand every week!!!!

Haha, sorry! I'm not particularly interested, to be honest. I just like something to challenge the brain and spur discussion. ;) I'm not sure if we could fill up a whole thread with it though! :ermm:

There could be some VIP plan thing. Who knows? :ROFLMAO: I was going to add to my answer (but forgot) that Monaco Telecom isn't actually run by the government anymore. Solely anyway. The state owns 45% of the company, while Cable & Wireless owns 49% and Compagnie Monégasque de Banque owns 6%. CBM isn't Monaco owned - it's 100% owned by Mediobanca, which is an Italian company. I think they started in Milan but I can't be sure. You might know the name - Marco Vittorelli, Caroline's supposed boyfriend (they were seen recently actually. A couple of weeks ago leaving Stephanie's house :whistling:) is a company director. Anyway, they still have a monopoly on the market. I suppose they don't have global roaming because most people who would actually use Monaco Telecom (ie. Monaco citizens) wouldn't really need it. All the millionaires and billionaires who move through Monaco probably have plans with other, foreign companies. That's my rationalizing of it anyway. ;)
Anyway, Monaco Telecom International owns 36.75% of Roshan, which is the leading telco in Afghanistan (of all places :ROFLMAO:) and they set up the telecom service in Kosovo, which is why the international calling code for Kosovo is the same as Monaco - +377 (Kosovo has a 44 attached). :flowers:

Aha...well I know this is off topic here now ( and you can move it to Caro's thread :) if you like ) ... but did we know about this guy and what did they do at Steph's place? Are there pics?

Aha...well I know this is off topic here now ( and you can move it to Caro's thread :) if you like ) ... but did we know about this guy and what did they do at Steph's place? Are there pics?
Posted a reply over in Caroline's current events, to keep on topic. :flowers:

:previous: what a lovely dress Beatrice has! and Pierre is very much tanned for my taste :lol: they both look gorgeous though.

Why do the Casiraghis always wear their watches on their right hand? Is that the side they are usually photographed on? I don't think any of them are left handed. I'm sure they all get paid to wear theri watches. Charlotte is a walking billboard.

I'm sorry to interfere but it becomes an obsession what phone are the Casiraghis using!! Might be a good solution to create a special thread about, so the members who are so interested could get into and discuss about?????
For other of us it is not interesting at all. The Casiraghis are rich and young, so it is normal that they can afford changing often phones and having the most modern and expensive ones.

Out of this, for me there is no such a big deal to know the brand every week!!!!
:lol:Exactly my thoughts, fandesacs2003

Lovely photos, Tosca. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom