Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre Casiraghi with girlfriend Beatrice Borromeo, Jaki Elkan and wife
Lavinia Borromeo with child spending a sunny day at Formentera,
Baleari Islands, Spain, June 6, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

This is the only Casiraghi couple that i'm dying to see them married. They are so cute, they seem so in love. And---they would have gorgeous children!
About the pics, they look so good!
Some more from cotilleando.com
Pic1 -- Pic2 -- Pic3 -- Pic4 -- Pic5

I love how Pierre looks when he shaves his head. :lol: Anyway, very cute couple indeed! Who's the little tot with the water gun in the first pic? Any relation to them? A son of a friend who was with them? :ermm:
Thanks alot for the pics Nat! Gracias! :flowers:

This is the only Casiraghi couple that i'm dying to see them married. They are so cute, they seem so in love. And---they would have gorgeous children!

I totally agree, Nathalie. ;) They're my favorite couple of the Princely Family of Monaco at the moment.

I don't think gorgeous even comes to describe what the Borromeo-Casiraghi children would look like. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps putting about ten hyperboles on the front might help. ;)

Hey! It looks like they were hanging out with John and Lavinia! Thecia, maybe the kid is one of the Elkanns' kiddos. Don't they have about five of them?:ROFLMAO:

There are pics of Pierre on facebook, and posted at TFS, from Vanina Mandelli's baby shower. They did a baby bump theme and Pierre put on a bump! It's hilarious! Charlotte did it too... hehehe unfortunately, Bea wasn't there though. But Caroline was, and Alexandra too. Alexandra didn't do a baby bump, thank goodness. That might have been kind of disturbing!! ha

i have the same opinion that beatrice and pierre is the most beautiful couple to date!! they are so lovely to look at... beatrice is really beautiful, love those bikinis!

About the pics, they look so good!
Some more from cotilleando.com
Pic1 -- Pic2 -- Pic3 -- Pic4 -- Pic5

They remind me of Caroline and Stefano early in their marriage, so high wattage it's ridiculous. And Beatrice, good lord, the form and face of a goddess, and, by all indications, very smart and articulate too. Any future girlfriend, should it come to that, could not but suffer greatly in comparison. They shouldn't get married just to satisfy US, heaven knows, but it would be so great! :lol:

Hey! It looks like they were hanging out with John and Lavinia! Thecia, maybe the kid is one of the Elkanns' kiddos. Don't they have about five of them?:ROFLMAO:

There are pics of Pierre on facebook, and posted at TFS, from Vanina Mandelli's baby shower. They did a baby bump theme and Pierre put on a bump! It's hilarious! Charlotte did it too... hehehe unfortunately, Bea wasn't there though. But Caroline was, and Alexandra too. Alexandra didn't do a baby bump, thank goodness. That might have been kind of disturbing!! ha
Did my post get moved? I think it did. Unless I accidentally posted elsewhere. :ermm:

I wish he would've worn some other shades.

Oh thanks Iceflower. :flowers: I'm obviously going a little blind. :ROFLMAO:

I think they're posing for the Razzis, but my favourite pic is of them kissing through the volleyball net...

The photos seem long range, super zoom, maybe from a distant hill or balcony. They're HQ but the paps who took them must be HQ paps. It doesn't seem to me like the couple are posing, but maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think they were posing.
I just think they could relax on the PDA.

Pierre and Beatrice still spending time on Formentera, June 10

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

and in the evening they attended the 10th anniversary of Convivio,
a fundraising charity events for the fight against AIDS in Milan, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Pierre and Beatrice still spending time on Formentera, June 10

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

and in the evening they attended the 10th anniversary of Convivio,
a fundraising charity events for the fight against AIDS in Milan, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I risk to repeat the same things, but WHAT A DREAM COUPLE!
And so in love.

Bea is awesome,she has a rare beauty.Spain and Italy during the same day..Lucky them.;)

They look awesome, like Hollywood stars. Such a dream couple.

Bea is awesome,she has a rare beauty.Spain and Italy during the same day..Lucky them.;)

Beatrice could be sort of a next Grace, and bring back the glamour that Monaco seems to have lost over the past years. However I wouldn't call lucky, those having to stay in Milan in this hot weather...:whistling:

Beatrice could be sort of a next Grace, and bring back the glamour that Monaco seems to have lost over the past years. However I wouldn't call lucky, those having to stay in Milan in this hot weather...:whistling:

I think Charlotte has helped to revive a lot of the glamor but you're probably very right about Beatrice; no doubt she would/will bring a lot of glamor to the stage. She already does, but if they married, of course, it would be a slam dunk, so to speak. Do you suppose the Casiraghi marriages will happen in Monaco? I could see Pierre and Bea doing it different ways, either in Monaco, or somewhere magical in Italy, like the Borromean islands, where Lavinia and John tied the knot....

I think Charlotte has helped to revive a lot of the glamor but you're probably very right about Beatrice; no doubt she would/will bring a lot of glamor to the stage. She already does, but if they married, of course, it would be a slam dunk, so to speak. Do you suppose the Casiraghi marriages will happen in Monaco? I could see Pierre and Bea doing it different ways, either in Monaco, or somewhere magical in Italy, like the Borromean islands, where Lavinia and John tied the knot....

I doubt Caroline will let them marry outside Monaco;):lol: But if they will, they could choose among lots of properties owned by the Borromeo family throughout the Italian North, especially in Lombardy where they settled after leaving Tuscany where they had originated from. Maybe these could be wonderful locations for a princely wedding. Not in the summer, though: lots of humidity and mosquitos!:)

homehtml (scroll down and click on Foto Tour, then click on each little hand appearing on your screen to visit the Villa)

Castello Borromeo di Peschiera - Visite

Or here, in the villa Trissino owned by the brother of Bea's grandfather in the Veneto Region (Italy's North/East). Bea's mother Paola is one of the daughters of Count Pietro Marzotto.

Villa Trissino Marzotto a Trissino « Mimma Pallavicini’s Weblog

(click on the pics to enlarge them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom