Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look who's travelling through the world in a very unusual
and kind of romantic way :) :

Pierre Casiraghi on holidays in the Alpilles Regional Park in Provence,
southern France. Casiraghi embraces his inner cowboy as he travels
through the park with his friends in an old-school American wagon
equipped with camping gear and supplies. Provence, France, May

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I can believe I'm seeing this...This guy is soooo funny (and to die for):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have just one word in reaction: NEATO!!!! :lol::ROFLMAO:

Pierre lives his life, doesn't he? He is always doing something interesting.
He's not boring, that's for sure. :cool:

hey Is that JT with him?

Haha good for them?!Where they possibly got this wagon ?? Rofl

hey Is that JT with him?

Haha good for them?!Where they possibly got this wagon ?? Rofl

There's at least 2 guys with him. I only now noticed the guy riding inside the wagon.I can't ID either guy. I can't see their faces well enough. I can't say offhand I don't think either is JT. You mean Jean Thierry, right?

I wonder if this has something to do with the annual festival of Saint-Remy-de Provence. Remember when Pierre was a little boy he participated in the festival as a shepard? :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if this has something to do with the annual festival of Saint-Remy-de Provence. Remember when Pierre was a little boy he participated in the festival as a shepard? :ROFLMAO:

No, I don't think it has anything to do with that. The transhumance,
the cattle drive of the sheep always takes place on Whitmonday,
this year in the last week of May. That's the traditional event Caroline
and her children attended back in 1990s.
The covered wagons are a tourist attraction in the Alpilles Regional Park,
so I guess it's just been a free time fun :)

It would be funny if Pierre and his fellow cowboys rode down to Valencia and gatecrashed Charlotte's competition. They just pull up arena-side in their wagon. :ROFLMAO: It would be a hoot if the guy inside the wagon who we can't see is Uncle albie. He loves the Old West. :mountie::D

Pierre Casiraghi at the Replay Party during the 63rd Annual
Cannes Film Festival at Style Star Lounge on May 19, 2010
in Cannes, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio **

Wearing the same jacket he wore to the art exhibit I see. ;) I agree with triple p, he is virtually the epitome of hotness there. Adonis incarnate. ;)

What's up with his face? I wish we knew the story there, what was happening to make him look so disgusted/annoyed. :ROFLMAO: The party could not have been that bad!!?? :lol: The press pack on the inside of the club must have been accredited for the event. I am guessing they were not paparazzi, who were probably hanging out outside in the street.

Here are some new pics from last Thursday!

Pierre and Beatrice walking home after having been at the
supermarket in Rome, Italy, May 27, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Here are some new pics from last Thursday!

Pierre and Beatrice walking home after having been at the
supermarket in Rome, Italy, May 27, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

BEAUTIFUL

But is something I do not undersand! Pierre lives in Milano anf Beatrice in Rome?? So they do not really live together?

That was what I was going to ask, if tehy live together or not...does anybody know? So they live in Rome?
BTW, nice pics :flowers:

I believe they live together in Rome! That's just my 2 cents of opinion, if it's worth that. :ROFLMAO: I think they lived together as students in Milan, but then she moved to Rome for the newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano and, as he finished his degree, he moved with her. I'm assuming that Beatrice has also finished with her studies. I know she was going for a jurisprudence degree.

So now next thing for Pierre would be staying-at-home-dad ? He should do something with career of his own.

I believe they live together in Rome! That's just my 2 cents of opinion, if it's worth that. :ROFLMAO: I think they lived together as students in Milan, but then she moved to Rome for the newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano and, as he finished his degree, he moved with her. I'm assuming that Beatrice has also finished with her studies. I know she was going for a jurisprudence degree.
I believe the same.The last months the paps take pics of Pierre and Bea in Rome and Charlotte went there with Alex to see Pierre (the pics from the restaurant and then at the railway station) so it makes sence.I can't remember if Pierre was studying for a 3-year degree or 4.Does anyone know if he graduated..?I think he gave up.:ermm:

Last edited:
^The bachelor degrees at Bocconi are 3 years. He was there for 3 years. I believe he has the degree he was going for. Maybe he wants to take time off to figure out his next move. Maybe he's just living in the moment for now, enjoying Rome and enjoying his lady and meeting new people. Maybe he's doing something and we don't know it. We shall see, in good time! The Pierre Saga ain't over yet! Lord, he's 23(?) so it's practically just started!!!!:lol:

I'm assuming that Beatrice has also finished with her studies. I know she was going for a jurisprudence degree.

No, Beatrice hasn't finished her studies yet, but in Italy you do not need a university degree to work as a journalist. You just need to take a qualifying examination, and if ou pass it, you are given a press card. However with all those excellent connections of hers, it mustn't have been a hard work for her to get it, just like the cousin of her brother-in-law, Jacaranda Caracciolo Falck, who's a journalist too.

So now next thing for Pierre would be staying-at-home-dad ? He should do something with career of his own.
Good point.I think though that he can achieve many important things with his financial studies.Plus,if he is intending to settle in Italy for good,he can work at his father's/uncle's business.

^^ Yup, also I believe that's what his family planned for him. I find him very much of a businessman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom