Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely couple, they both are very goodlooking IMO. Seems like a good match. :flowers:

Lovely couple, they both are very goodlooking IMO. Seems like a good match. :flowers:

I really feel happy that both Pierre and Andrea are going steady with their girls... I'm really glad that they've found their matches. Both brothers seem to be quite lucky in love...:in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

Wow. I can't remember the last time that Pierre's thread made it to the second page of the forum... Has there really been nothing heard of him? I know he hasn't been in school (supposedly he graduated), so what has he been doing if not visible to us? :(

Maybe he's in Africa like the humanitarian tour that Andrea did after graduating from AUP?

:previous:

Thanks for the pictures, Iceflower. :flowers: Pierre looks quite stylish with this muffler.

He looks good. And that..eh...friend?, yes, we've never seen her before.

Woow!!! It answers our cuestions...
It´s curious, the pics seem to be taken from a video or its my impresion??

Uh-oh...did we speak too soon on him and Beatrice? No speculating. :ROFLMAO: That girl seems to be enjoying herself immensely though. And he looks good here.

I thought him and beatrice looked really nice together..she might just be a friend...maybe?

She could very well be just a simple friend. We all know that Pierre's previous "flings" (before Beatrice) were very... noticeable. He was not afraid of public displays of affection. So the fact that he doesn't even seem to touch this girl in any of those photos makes me believe that she is just a friend. It's perfectly natural for a man in a relationship to be seen alone with another woman. Especially is Beatrice is secure in her (nearly two-year-long) relationship.

:ROFLMAO: Are they in a train station or something? To me it looks like they didn't even know each other and just were waiting for something and started talking.

Pierre has so many friends. I don't know how he keeps track of them all. A lot of birthdays to remember!!:lol:

Pierre and Beatrice are still together: they were seen at a gala in Cortina. (source dagospia)

^^^I'm afraid it has expired now. There were no pics of the event though.

I'm a little confused as to whether they mean Pierre or Andrea, since they say "Pierre Andrea Casiraghi" but one of them went to a dinner to celebrate the opening of the Richard Hambleton exhibition at the Teatro Armani in Milan last Thursday.
It might occur to you that this is rather an unusual line-up for an art opening, especially when the artist in question has for years shut himself away in darkness and alienation on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. You would be right. The Hambleton Project is a relaunch and a highly sophisticated one. It’s hard to think of a comparable precedent, though one imagines that there will be successors
Reviving a Lost Artist, With Help from Armani - ARTINFO.com

^Mmmm, must have been Pierre. He is the one of the siblings that attends events in Italy.

Pierre Casiraghi waiting in front of the newspaper building
his girlfriend Beatrice works at and later fetches her up,
Rome, Italy, April 5, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

They are cute together. Thanks for the pics :flowers:
Edit:
Does anybody know if they speak italian between them, or any other language?

Is he taking photos of the paps? :lol: It seems to be a family habit - I remember those photos of Alex taking pics of the paparazzi on her cellphone. It's a very amusing, lighthearted way of dealing with them. I'm glad that even though it's not ideal, the family have developed ways of dealing with them and making a joke out of it. And Nat, I'm not sure but I was under the impression that Pierre talks with a blend of languages - English and Italian (and quite probably French too). I do the same thing. I switch between Spanish (my native tongue), English and Italian without even noticing I'm doing it. I could be wrong about Pierre though. :ermm:

Oh dear! your native tongue is spanish? Mine too! :)
I guess as they are international, they switch languages with their friends and significant others too. I don't know if Beatrice speak french, but I think they must speak english and italian between them.

Is he taking photos of the paps? :lol: It seems to be a family habit - I remember those photos of Alex taking pics of the paparazzi on her cellphone. It's a very amusing, lighthearted way of dealing with them. I'm glad that even though it's not ideal, the family have developed ways of dealing with them and making a joke out of it. And Nat, I'm not sure but I was under the impression that Pierre talks with a blend of languages - English and Italian (and quite probably French too). I do the same thing. I switch between Spanish (my native tongue), English and Italian without even noticing I'm doing it. I could be wrong about Pierre though. :ermm:

French is the mother tongue of the 3 casiraghis (and little Alexandra). Monaco is a french speaking country, french is their mother's mother tongue (even if Caroline used to speak english with her mother) and they've been raised in France with a french step dad (philippe junot). French is the language that is natural to them, even if they can switch to english or italian when necesary. But even so, they do speak those languages with an accent. Even Charlotte, who's been living in London and has a british boyfriend speaks english with a french accent.

Now, about Pierre, since he's been studying in Italy I bet his italian is very good, so he probably speaks in italian with Beatrice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom