The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Courtier

LOL it sure runs in the family but I think this tops it...Pierre's nowhere near a yacht or the beach and his mother and sister were less than two feet away. Pierre wins, hands down. Haha

Old 05-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Courtier

Apparently Beatrice wrote a book together with an important and controversial Italian journalist, Marco Travaglio. Yesterday she was interviewed during a talk show to present the book and she attacked the Prime Minister; due to this attack, her interview was censored (in Italy we are in the middle of the electoral campaign for the European Parliament elections). The same interview should be broadcast after the elections, in June.

ETA: interviewed by an Italian mag, Bea said she is graduating in Law in a few months and then she'll move to London to work for "Above" mag. She also said Pierre and her are haunted by paparazzi, who are getting almost violent, and that she has started to sue them any time she can.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
Apparently Beatrice wrote a book together with an important and controversial Italian journalist, Marco Travaglio. Yesterday she was interviewed during a talk show to present the book and she attacked the Prime Minister; due to this attack, her interview was censored (in Italy we are in the middle of the electoral campaign for the European Parliament elections). The same interview should be broadcast after the elections, in June.

ETA: interviewed by an Italian mag, Bea said she is graduating in Law in a few months and then she'll move to London to work for "Above" mag. She also said Pierre and her are haunted by paparazzi, who are getting almost violent, and that she has started to sue them any time she can.
Good for Bea!! A smart intelligent girl with a career in mind and sueing the razzis. I hope she and Pierre work out. They seem well suited.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Nobility

Yeah, go get'em Bea! I'm all for the upper echelons being scrutinized and their activities publicized but they really go too far when it comes to private family events, vacations and personal, intimate moments. When they intrude across that frontier I'm all for suing their pants off!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
Good for her! I'm glad she's graduating anytime soon, I like her, and of course she is in her right to sue them, paparazzi can be so annoying sometimes...in this case, all time!
Old 05-11-2009, 05:40 PM

Have we ever heard Pierre's voice? It seems as though Andrea has a pretty strong accent, and in Charlotte's recent video where she speaks it seems as though she hasn't got much of an accent at all. I wonder what kind of accent Pierre has got.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Aristocracy

Few days ago I saw Beatrice Borromeo during a program on italian tv LA 7. She is very intelligent, prepared and courageous.

The program is Tetris La7
Old 05-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Aristocracy

yes, i like bea cause she´s very pretty but not stupid
Old 05-20-2009, 02:56 PM

I was looking for some pictures from that event , but I found only one and just with Prince Albert.
Photo Gallery - Yahoo! Sports
Old 05-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Royal Highness

Many pics of the game are here. But no Pierre
Old 05-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Many pics of the game are here. But no Pierre
Yeaph! So it seems... check out www.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/20/05/2009/65718/casasreales/
Old 05-22-2009, 12:19 PM

Pierre Casiraghi e Beatrice Borromeo hanno imparato la lezione coi paparazzi e ora li fotografano - 1/1

there are new pics!

xo
Old 05-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Can someone translate the article please? Pierre looks fab. He's like a mix of his dad and Jude Law.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

These pics are not really new, they were taken a month ago on
April 23 in Milan, Italy, some of them have been posted in the
following thread:

Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends
Old 05-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
An expression here-and-there, makes him resemble Andrea as he ages, but I've always thought he looks the most like Stephano - which I think is more apparent as he ages...the shape of his face, his eyes - many expressions; more than Andrea, he looks like their father.
Yes he does, Horseygal. Pierre is, of all the Casi siblings, the one who takes more after Stefano, he's always been since was a very small boy. He looked so much like his father that, when Stefano died, I used to think that, that was the reason P. Caroline seemed so attached to him: always holding him in her arms, always attentive and protective towards him, in a much closer and tighter way than she was towards the other two... as if she could, through, Pierre, hold Stefano again in her arms...
Old 05-23-2009, 11:22 AM

^That is probably true, but there is also the fact that Pierre was for a long time, before 1999, her BABY!!!!

new or not, they are cool pics. I love his bugger off tee, the same one he wore on the St Tropez holiday some years back, maybe 2007, when he and Bea were there with Lapo Elkann? In these pics he certainly seems in a "bugger off" mode toward the paps. Like how he turns the tables.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't understand italian too much, but it's clear that the video tells something about the relationship between Pierre and Beatrice...But they got the wrong photo! That's Andrea! (they can't even do that right?)
Old 05-25-2009, 07:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
I don't understand italian too much, but it's clear that the video tells something about the relationship between Pierre and Beatrice...But they got the wrong photo! That's Andrea! (they can't even do that right?)
The video doesn't say anything about the relationship of Beatrice and Pierre. It just talks about Beatrice, it says that in a few weeks she will graduate from university and then will move to London to work on a newspaper. She interviewed a journalist who wrote a book, "Italy at year zero" It mentions that since she's been seeing Pierre Casiraghi she finds that people don't take her seriously. The photographers are horrible she said, often violent as they throw themselves at them. She doesn't say what the title translates to, I love Pierre Casiraghi, but hate the paparazzi.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Courtier

I'm curious if Pierre will also take on a job. I don't really know but neither Charlotte and Andrea seem to have one.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Nobility

Economics isn't really a major you can "sit" on, so I would hope so.