The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Pierre Casiraghi, the new face for brand Berluti
Pierre Casiraghi, nouveau visage de la marque Berluti meltyStyle
Translation
Good for him! Here's hoping there's maybe a BTS shoot or something where he can be interviewed and we can hear his voice finally...

Old 04-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Commoner

An article about the the nightclub fight in the new American Vanity Fair (May/2013):
Who Started the Model-Mogul Nightclub Dustup at Meatpacking’s Double Seven? | Vanity Fair

Old 04-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Courtier

Interesting read. Neither version of the story seems to place Pierre directly at fault. And Hock looks like a douche in both. Of course, whining about the hospital sounds rather typical spoiled brat behavior, but it doesn't seem like the fight was his fault like most of the papers/tabloids were saying.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Pierre Casiraghi, the new face for brand Berluti
Pierre Casiraghi, nouveau visage de la marque Berluti meltyStyle
Translation

Whoa, that is impressive!

But I have to say I'm not surprised, the whole Casiraghi Trio is stunning, best looking clan out there by far, all due of course to the amazing genes of their parents. No inbreeding there, lol.

Anyhow, CONGRATS to Pierre! And Charlotte as well, I'm sure her own modeling & representation of Gucci couldn't have hurt, as well as their Italian lineage.

This brings to mind one photo in particular I recall from decades past wherein Caroline & Stephano are sitting down, Stephano's arms wrapped around Caroline, and I swear they look exactly like Charlotte & Pierre...
Old 05-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Courtier

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ce9827fe5...okio2_1280.jpg

Found this on tumblr, courtesy of casiraghi trio tumblr. Not the same post here, I don't think.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
It's spelled STEFANO, not Stephano.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Royal Highness

Nice shot. He looks hot
Old 05-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Nice shot. He looks hot
Agree!!! He's a worthy heir of Stefano's allure...
Old 05-08-2013, 04:12 AM
Aristocracy

Haha funny, I have always thought that Caroline's second huseband name was "Stephano" xD It turns out that Italian is a little bit simalar to my native language. "pf" sound is always "f"
Old 05-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

An article I fouund on Hola regarding Pierre Casiraghi as a model

Pierre Casiraghi debuta como modelo
Old 05-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Serene Highness

I thought this family was the richest royal family in Europe. why does he need to model, then? His grandmother would not have approved. She even gave up her acting career to be "dignified."
Old 05-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Royal Highness

He is clearly not doing it for the money. Also, he is not having a modeling career, he did a photo for a luxury brand of shoes usually used by rich men like him. The two things are different
Old 05-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Pierre Casiraghi and Jeremy Irons are the faces of Berluti |Spletnik.ru
Old 05-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Gentry

Both Charlotte and Pierre - models
Old 05-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Nobility

Pierre looks really good in that ad.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
I thought this family was the richest royal family in Europe. why does he need to model, then? His grandmother would not have approved. She even gave up her acting career to be "dignified."
Being an actress/model is undignified? That's insulting to most artists, I think. I can understand why Grace did it, she was the wife of a ruler but it's just wrong to call that profession undignified.

From the VF article, it seems like the video supports the Europeans' side of the story. Hock and company's side tells a very cliched tale about spoiled European kids, a story that anybody who prejudiced enough about rich kids would easily believe.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
And she would happily have returned to her "undignified career", and almost did in 1962 with her husbands approval. It as only the objections of the Mongasques that persuaded Grace that a return to acting would not be possible for her. Instead she returned to the stage with her poetry readings.
I very much doubt Grace would have disapproved of any pursuits of her children or grandchildren. She approved of people actually working and earning their own money instead of sitting back being rich kids. She certainly never thought there was anything undignified about earning money, which she did with the sale of her pressed flower collages, and did not feel such activities had to be justified by giving money earned to charity.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think if Grace Kelly found anything disgraceful in being an actress she would have been a massive hypocrite. Not only was she an actress, but she's often considered to be one of (if not out right) the best actresses of her time. If one of her children or grandchildren followed in her footsteps, I think she's be proud.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Nobility

He really embodies Italian chic, both in style and appearance.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Courtier

Pierre speaks!!!

How has this not been posted yet?

Video Rai.TV - RaiSport - Presentata la Palermo-Montecarlo

Starts at the 1:05 mark....