The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Om March 15, Pierre was pictured at the Nice jumping, this time not with Charlotte but with
a friend and her small child. Child and buggy suit him, don't they?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

He'll be a good father one day... Just like Stefano was.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Courtier

Ahhhhhh, those pictures of him are beyond adorable! I don't know if Charlotte has been designated his baby sitter or if he's being instructed by his lawyers to lay low, but whatever the case, glad to see him so smiling and happy. Seems like he hasn't missed a beat. I do especially love the pic with the baby on his shoulders. Awwww. But...I am left wondering particularly with those pics, where's Beatrice? I haven't seen her with him in a while...

Old 03-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Royal Highness

^^ well, Beatrice must be in the US where she's studying, doing a master or something similar. When the fight happened, Pierre was in NY to visit her, I guess.
I also read, I think is this forum, their relationship was going through some hard times due to the distance between them: Pierre is still in Milan and she's in the US
Old 03-21-2012, 11:55 AM
Serene Highness

Beatrice is working on her masters in journalism at Columbia U. in NYC. It's an excellent school. I think Pierre is living in Monaco now. He is learning how to run his dad's 2 companies. There have been several pictures of him attending Monaco events. I question the rumors about them having difficulties. Every picture you see of them together; tbey look very happy.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Om March 15, Pierre was pictured at the Nice jumping, this time not with Charlotte but with
a friend and her small child. Child and buggy suit him, don't they?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Awww, beautiful pics.

I've always said Pierre is the one whom likes children the most, this from observing him with his baby sister, Alexandra, over the years. Easy to see he LOVES being a big brother. All indicative that he himself will make a wonderful great father one day.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Courtier

When does Pierre go to court? I think I remember someone saying it was this week...
Old 03-27-2012, 11:01 AM
Serene Highness

I think Thursday. Unless they have changed the date.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:37 PM
Commoner

A defense lawyer promised a legal battle royale Thursday over the bar brawl that left Grace Kelly’s princely grandson with a broken jaw.

Defendant Adam Hock forcefully rejected a plea deal in the Feb. 12 fight at the Double Seven nightclub, with attorney Joseph Tacopina insisting his client was the real victim in the fisticuffs.

“There will be no plea in this case, so they can save their offer,” Tacopina declared. “He was struck by one of the alleged victims.”

Assistant District Attorney Elizabeth Clerkin had just proposed an agreement where Hock, 45, would receive probation and a 12-week anger management course for a guilty plea to assault.

But Tacopina charged that Monaco’s Prince Pierre Casiraghi and his three pals were “habitual bar brawlers” with a history of fights in Paris and Belize.

Hock, the only one arrested after the punches flew in the Meatpacking District, claimed the fight started when he stepped up to protect a bevy of fashion models from the prince’s unwanted attentions.

The brawl escalated when Hock was smashed in the shoulder with a $500 bottle of vodka — an injury that Tacopina claims will require surgery.

“It’s really a ridiculous case,” said Tacopina, whose client is due back in court on May 27.

Casiraghi and his pals are “very well-known individuals who seems to be in bars and bar fights all the time,” Tacopina said derisively. “One of them claims to be half-a-prince.”

Tacopina insisted three witnesses would back up Hock’s version of the brawl. Hock is the former owner of the now-defunct Hawaiian Tropic Zone.

source: New York News, Traffic, Sports, Weather, Photos, Entertainment, and Gossip - Homepage - NY Daily News
Old 03-29-2012, 12:37 PM
Serene Highness

NY Daily News is reporting that Adam Hock refused a plea deal of probation and 12 weeks anger management counseling and pleaded not guilty. I don't understand why. Even if the models were verbally abused , it would still be against the law to hit someone. It's a freedom of speech issue.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Serene Highness

The NY tabloids are alleging that Pierre has been in bar brawls before. Has anyone ever read about any? I'm thinking that the press would have been all over this before if this is true. Some of the locations were Paris, Belize and Italy. It's also interesting that the mainline press really hasn't said anything.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco
The NY tabloids are alleging that Pierre has been in bar brawls before. Has anyone ever read about any? I'm thinking that the press would have been all over this before if this is true. Some of the locations were Paris, Belize and Italy. It's also interesting that the mainline press really hasn't said anything.
I've never heard a peep until now. Perhaps they refer to one or more of Pierre's comrades? I don't buy one syllable of it.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Courtier

Never heard of Pierre getting in a bar brawl, and I don't know how he could possibly keep a thing like that under wraps. We all know Pierre likes to party, but I've never heard of him getting in a fight before now.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Nobility

There is nothing the paparazi likes more than royals/celebrities getting into fights. If Pierre was slugging it out in bars all over the world, I'm pretty sure we would have heard about it before now. This strikes me as just another slimey lawyer trying to smear the reputation of the accuser. I can't see it working. There's a nightclub, there's a fight, one guy leaves in a police car, one guy leaves in an ambulance. I hardly think the guy in handcuffs is the victim.

But, of course, I'm far from being an impartial observer.
Go [legal] Team Pierre!

Old 05-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Royal Highness

After attending that port wine cerimony with Charlene and Albert at Porto, Pierre went to Lisbon where he was seen partying. He was a disco with African music called B.leza
NOVAGENTE.pt:. Real : Pierre Casiraghi: Fez noitada de copos

The magazine's website says you can find more in the printed version. I'll search for it and see if it has pics. If so, I'll scan it
Old 05-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
Never heard of Pierre getting in a bar brawl, and I don't know how he could possibly keep a thing like that under wraps. We all know Pierre likes to party, but I've never heard of him getting in a fight before now.
Of course this is true. Princess Caroline raised her children well, (Stephanie also) with manners, with politeness and with awarness of what proper public behaviour is. It is obvious that the grandchildren of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace are aware of an obligation to their country. They do not behave in such a way, making pains for others everywhere they go. Not one of them has publicly displayed a need to break the rules or challenge authority. All of the grandchildren know how to keep their private lives under wraps. The whole tabloid world would make quite a lot of money off of Princess Caroline's sons and daughters if they were a pack of rude bully rich brats, punching and fighting their way around the world.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Courtier

Will Pierre be back in court on the 27th as well--therefore missing the Grand Prix--or is it just Hock?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:56 PM
Courtier

Apparently not ending anytime soon...MESS!

Monaco's Prince Casiraghi claims bar brawl forced him to go on disability for a month - NYPOST.com
Old 05-24-2012, 10:34 PM
Courtier

Seriously, Pierre? Disability from what? We literally saw him a week later, laughing and talking at Charlotte's jumping show. The only thing I hope for out of all of this is that this issue is settled quickly without anymore douchebaggery (although that seems unlikely) and hopefully to hear what Pierre's voice sounds like. Still curious about that.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:00 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
What I think this actually means is that he [Casiraghi] can’t go to a club for 30 days
Omg poor him
Old 05-31-2012, 10:23 PM
Courtier

Jean Dujardin and Wife Arrive at the Cannes Film Fest 2 - Pictures - Zimbio

Pierre arriving in Nice a few days ago (before the Grand Prix, I believe) with, although not with with Jean Dujardin and his wife. I kind of wish we could see more of his outfit. That's one of the things I love about him: his fashion sense. He looks tired though.