The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Heir Apparent

I guess his jaw is fine if he's clamping a cigarette; so much for reports of a broken jaw.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Serene Highness

If he got hit in the jaw there would be bruises on his face. It looks like he got hit in the right eye and cheek. You know how the tabloids exagerate everything.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Courtier

I don't know what to think about this story: so many versions are reported in "newspapers" that it's a bit difficult to see where the true is.
What I know is that tabloïds make a big noise with nothing. After all, Casiraghi siblings are very discrets now. But each time they are wrong, tabloïds seem to be attracted by this: Monaco dramas make them earn money, that's all. When I read articles, I honnestly thought that Pierre's face was very very damaged. Now that I see the pics, I find all this very funny! But I really think that all this fuss must be very boring for them.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Gentry

Bonjour,

It´s everything right, nothing bad ...

We live & lear, and we learning & live. It´s a experience for is live.

If anyone what's to see more pics ... Its just a simple abrasions/chafing its nothing.

Pierre Casiraghi porta i segni della rissa | Focus

Original:

Pierre Casiraghi, ecco i segni della rissa. Cronaca di una serata poco regale | Focus

Google Tradutor

I have a cat how make me worst than that ... to my hands.

Pierre is going to be the next Rocky Balboa.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Courtier

True, but I think the thing that took me was the fact that the "plastic surgery" quote was repeated in every other story. But then, I'm sure in the middle of a fight it looks much worse than it actually is. I'm just glad he's okay. Hopefully, this is the wake up call he needed to chill out with all his wildness and sit the heck down somewhere.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Serene Highness

We don't know that he was being wild. That is what Hock's attorney is saying. Hock and his attorney better be right . We all know how PC loves to sue.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:16 AM
Administrator

For the newest pics of Pierre please check out this thread:

** Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career **
Old 03-05-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

For the newest pics of Pierre please check out this thread:

** Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career **
Wonderful photo in there. Took a minute to find it but worth it. What a cute cap. He does look more like Stephano indeed.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Heir Apparent

He looks fit and hale with no visible side effects of his wild and crazy night. Very cute and a charming appearance
Old 03-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Courtier

Nice pics of young Pierre. Glad to see him there supporting his big sis as well.

And I'm also glad the oldman that's old enough to be his father didn't do any permanent damage to his face.

Words of Wisdom: stay within your own circle, Pierre, stay within your own circle. This is what you get when you venture outside of that circle. Jmho.

On that note, here's to seeing more pics of Pierre and his beautiful long-time girlfriend Beatrice.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Courtier

Do you guys think we'll ever get a video of Pierre speaking, doing an interview? I imagine he'd be a pretty funny, laidback guy (still, even in spite of recent reports), but he also seems notoriously private and he's inherited his mother's profound distaste for paps...just asking, because since we've heard Char's and Andrea's voices, I'm really curious as to what his sounds like and his manner of speaking.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Serene Highness

I'm hoping Pierre will be a witness at Hock's trial. Maybe the judge will let it be televised.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Courtier

Until you mentioned that bit of info., kells, I never realized before that Pierre hasn't spoken in public? Or has he?

I'm familiar with Charlotte's rich dusky voice (which shocked me the first time I heard it btw), as well as the rest of the Monaco Family, even the little ones at Prince Albert & Princess Charlene's wedding this past summer. Yet I too don't think I've ever heard Pierre speak, which I honestly don't mind, if I never hear him speak ever I'm okay by it, just commenting is all.

As for a supposed trial, et al, I say once again "stay within your own circle, Pierre". Hard lesson to learn but necessary. And that goes for every day life for the rest of us as well. Jmho. :)
Old 03-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Courtier

Actually, I think he has spoken in public, there just aren't any videos of it. I remember someone saying during the 2006 Grand Prix, when he was playing football against the racers, apparently he gave a short interview to an Italian reporter. Supposedly he spoke Italian well but with a French accent and had a very nice, deep voice. I swear I read something like that but I could be wrong. Someone else told me that he did a commercial where he spoke briefly and reported the same about his voice.

But I'm a little more curious/desperate than you, Nadine. Pierre's my favorite Casiraghi, even in light of recent events. So I kind of want to hear his voice more. I also remember being very pleasantly surprised at Charlotte's husky, commanding voice and Andrea's too.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Om March 15, Pierre was pictured at the Nice jumping, this time not with Charlotte but with
a friend and her small child. Child and buggy suit him, don't they?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **
Old 03-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Heir Apparent

How cute is Pierre in his dapper duds pushing the stroller, and I just love the 3rd and 4th pics. He looks like he'd make a very nice dad; thanks for posting, Iceflower!
Old 03-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Courtier

Such cute pics! Thanks Iceflower. By the way, I think that woman is Vanina Mandelli a very close friend to all the Casiraghis.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318
Such cute pics! Thanks Iceflower. By the way, I think that woman is Vanina Mandelli a very close friend to all the Casiraghis.
I had the same impression also
Old 03-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Administrator

You are all most welcome

and yes, you are right, sugarbaby318 and fandesacs2003 - it's Vanina Mandelli who's wedding Charlotte, Pierre,
Andrea, Caroline and Alexandra attended in 2009 and we've seen pics of her baby shower in 2010. I've had that
in mind, but couldn't remember her name! So thanks for that!
Old 03-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Serene Highness

I think the trial for Adam Hock, who hit Pierre, is next Thursday. Unless the date has been changed.

Closed Thread