The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 07:03 PM
Serene Highness

They are using the Michael Jackson's Doctor defense. Going to trial in the press when they know they are up the creek without a paddle. I also think that Hock would have already filed a civil suit if either Pierre or Stavros had hit him.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Aristocracy

Thumb up Hock

Old 02-29-2012, 06:57 AM
Gentry

Bonjour,

Here in France things are quite different.

1ª -when someone is beaten to blood, is one thing, when are physical violence (in the surface) is another.

That's what happened ... according to the WebMedia Pierre was beaten bloody with big cuts in is face to, and became unconscious next.

In relation to the counterparty (Hock) only see pics of superficial wounds.

In the latter case, whether here in France would not even go to court, because is ridiculous. (superficial wounds)

Actually get to know, that there was an assault with a fracture of the jaw by a security of a Cabaret near the Pigalle zone (Av. Fouchet for the franches - Av. Frochot for the snobby) last year, and not whether the public prosecutor's (Procureur de la République); of the penal court made ​​with the defendant.

He gets two false witnesses appeared in favor of security, tell that man (attacked) falls down the stairs because it was drunk, and that was true ... (Its was drunk)

But did not fall down the stairs, was assaulted by the security ...

And it was filmed on video surveillance cameras of the Cabaret, but these only work when there is no aggression ... (they cut the best part)

DiscosClubs, or Cabaret pay a fine of €1.500,00 for this TECH anomaly surveillance, and guess what ... no evidence to prove in the penal ...

AMERICA ITS A WORLD APART ...
Old 02-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
All 3 Casiraghis have jobs. Andrea works for the government of Monaco, Pierre is a trainee taking over his late father's businesses and Charlotte is self-employed with 2 magazines, promoting fashion eg. Gucci and showjumping.
It's nice to see that someone recognizes that the Casiraghis are not *that* bad as everybody seem to see them.
As for Pierre and this fight he had... i don't know what to say or think, there have been so many versions of the story i don't believe anyone anymore, ha.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Serene Highness

I think the trial is set for the end of March and there is security camera footage. The American press has been surprisingly quiet about this so far. It will be interesting to see if Pierre goes to the trial, if trial is allowed to be televised and how the mainstream media react.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Heir Apparent

See it: First photos of Prince Pierre Casiraghi since NYC bar brawl - NY Daily News
Old 03-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Courtier

^ Well, he doesn't look as bad as I was expecting him to look. That's good. Still don't know what story to believe, but hopefully the truth will come out in the trial.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

He reminds me of Pete Campbell from Mad Men in that picture. *shudder*
Old 03-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Gentry

Bonjour,

Good news ...

Well where is the deep cut wounds ? The broken jaw ? or the teeth broken ?

The maid BAR, did not say that he needs plastic surgery.

Hey ... Pierre, that is a very fast car ... Another fanatic owner of a coveted, and rare FIAT 600 ... Super comfortable, very spacious ... and with his height, must be optimal to give some curves Saturday night, with Beatrice.

It's nice to see him fit again, and back to business.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Bonjour MarieAntoinete,

He is taken over his father’s business ? What business ? and who ruled this business between his father’s death and now.
Anyway I never liked Pierre and never trust Pierre since his childhood. There is something false in his face and look now how he needs asap plastic surgery
Kind regards from Belgium MO
Old 03-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Courtier

Well, he looks incredibly healthy (aside from the cigarette) and not very bruised up at all.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
It's nice to see that someone recognizes that the Casiraghis are not *that* bad as everybody seem to see them.
As for Pierre and this fight he had... i don't know what to say or think, there have been so many versions of the story i don't believe anyone anymore, ha.

lol
I even read that a young Niarchos was with him and stood up for Pierre during the fight. Whatever happened, he looks really hot & stylish in the photo with the cig.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Courtier

After seeing his picture post the bashing I'm thinking "he'll live". !
Old 03-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Serene Highness

Stephano had at least 2 businesses that I know of in Monaco; a construction business and a helicopter transportation business. Pierre's uncle Marco Casiraghi has been managing the businesses from Milan. Now that Pierre is finished with his schooling he is being trained to take over the businesses. The construction firm will be building the new Monaco Yacht Club. Pierre was given 12,000 shares in the business last year. If he screws up he will lose money as in any business.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

I know that Andrea works for Monacair too. I don't know if he is involved in the other business.
Well at least Pierre doesn't look bad. Actually, he looks like nothing has happened. Good...i guess?
Old 03-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Gentry

Sorry ...

Had to show something to spoil our party.

Original :

Model na gevecht in nachtclub: "Prins van Monaco was slachtoffer" - Showbizz - De Morgen

Google Translate

LET´S HOPE THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP ... from that stupid web channel De Morgen Home
Old 03-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

No, I doubt the pic is photoshopped. I've seen 6-7 similar pictures so I'm quite sure the pic of Pierre is a real one.
It's been taken a few days after the incident. The other pics posted by Baroness of Books yesterday are of a
newer date than this one with the wound and are not the first ones as the nydailynews article claims.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieantoinette85 View Post
Sorry ...

Had to show something to spoil our party.

Original :

Model na gevecht in nachtclub: "Prins van Monaco was slachtoffer" - Showbizz - De Morgen

Google Translate

LET´S HOPE THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP ... from that stupid web channel De Morgen Home

That's the photo I saw on german television just a few days after it all happened back in NYC.
It was taken at nice airport (according to german tv).
Old 03-02-2012, 06:11 AM
Heir Apparent

I was expecting much worst. He will heal.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I was expecting much worst. He will heal.
my to honestly, most worste them this, is OK, and not KO.