The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
It also doesn't make any sense to say that Pierre innocently strolled up to a table, and got punched out of the blue.

Who punches someone for no reason?

And why did Pierre approach that table in the first place, if he didn't know the people there?
According to the NY POST article, which I would take with a large grain of salt, Hock had been given the best table in the club and the Pierre group, which seemed to consist of 4 men, were jealous.
That article says the "boys" were taunting them about the table, the older group finally left, and the fracas happened on the way out.
That a few $500 bottles of vodka were involved most certainly influenced a lot of the behavior...

Old 02-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Commoner

Beatrice was there, too

According to this witness, Beatrice was there too and Pierre didn't have any contact with those models.

read the article

"Pierre Casiraghi non era solo, con lui c'era Beatrice Boromeo". Su "Io donna". - LeiWeb

Old 02-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Courtier

I really hope he's alright. I know it's shallow and kind of silly, but I really hope his face is alright too. All jokes aside, if he does need plastic surgery and there is indeed significant damage to his face, that can also bring up all sorts of emotional problems with it. Then again, I really think he needs some kind of wake up call. I just hope he's okay. And I hope this whole mess gets resolved.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
I grew up in New York. 2:30 is a dangerous time to be out. He is lucky he wasn't stabbed or shot. I know NY is open all nite. It doesn't make it smart to put yourself in danger when all the drunks and dopeheads are out.
I don't know how old are you and what year was it when you were living in NY, but the city is not the same it was in the 80's or even the 90's.

Manhattan is very very safe and I've been out at 2.30 or later many times when I've been there. Even taking the underground late at night is safe. A lot of places are still open: clubs, bars, pizza places, even some shops.

Tens of thousands of people are out in NY everynight past mid-night!
Old 02-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Nobility

Jesus Christ,this Adam Hock guy is old enough to be Pierre'e's dad,he has the same age as Princess Stephanie,in fact.He said he's going to be married in June and he's out and about with 2 models at 2:00 am in the morning sans fiancee.As per New York Post,he's also thinking of suing Casiraghi,Vladimir,Niarchos and Mallorquin,why think? if indeed Pierre's entourage started the fight then sue them immediately.He's been doing a lot of talking to the press too.As of yesterday he said he was only defending the honour of the models.He was accompanied on that table by the owner of the club and another guy,so what were those two doing by the time he was punching those four kids left and right,just watching? where are the bouncers? why is he the only one arrested?too many questions! but I can't help to laugh( I know,It's no laughing matter!) that a guy of 47 years old just decked four 20 something guys in a blink of an eye.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Serene Highness

Oh, Pierre.....he is the one usually getting into scuffles, so this is no surprise; has nothing to do with it being a late night in NYC - I'm sure the group he was with wasn't helpful, either......hope he is ok, and learns something from this......
Old 02-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Nobility

^ Of course he'll learn something. From now on he'll go everywhere with bodyguards

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt View Post
Jesus Christ,this Adam Hock guy is old enough to be Pierre'e's dad,he has the same age as Princess Stephanie,in fact.He said he's going to be married in June and he's out and about with 2 models at 2:00 am in the morning sans fiancee.As per New York Post,he's also thinking of suing Casiraghi,Vladimir,Niarchos and Mallorquin,why think? if indeed Pierre's entourage started the fight then sue them immediately.He's been doing a lot of talking to the press too.As of yesterday he said he was only defending the honour of the models.He was accompanied on that table by the owner of the club and another guy,so what were those two doing by the time he was punching those four kids left and right,just watching? where are the bouncers? why is he the only one arrested?too many questions! but I can't help to laugh( I know,It's no laughing matter!) that a guy of 47 years old just decked four 20 something guys in a blink of an eye.
That's what I'm wondering too, because one of those guys is Natasha Poly's husband, so how come he didn't defend his wife's honor then? And the story about Euros just walking up to their table and starting insulting models sounds ridiculous too, especially since those girls are the top models of the last few years, so they probably know them, at least Roitfeld.
To me it sounds like a table confusion gone too far.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Courtier

I did think Pierre traveled with bodyguards. Charlotte always seems to have one with her and she certainly isn't getting into fights. Maybe it's optional for them unlike William and Harry.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
^ Of course he'll learn something. From now on he'll go everywhere with bodyguards

That's what I'm wondering too, because one of those guys is Natasha Poly's husband, so how come he didn't defend his wife's honor then? And the story about Euros just walking up to their table and starting insulting models sounds ridiculous too, especially since those girls are the top models of the last few years, so they probably know them, at least Roitfeld.
To me it sounds like a table confusion gone too far.
The defending the models' honour was his first version,and that was on Monday.Today,Tuesday he stated that it was Niarchos who was being obnoxious,arguing with Peter over a bottle of Vodka..I think in the middle of argument or confusion and temper flaring up,t'was Pierre who was first punched on the face.

The thing is,as of now we only know of Adam Hock's version,the quartet have'nt talk to the press yet apart from a very predictable press release,that is.Perhaps we'll only know of the real truth if they release a CCTV from inside the club lol

http://www.observer.com/2012/02/was-...is-broken-jaw/
Old 02-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Aristocracy

Just sounds like your typical testosterone booze fueled bar/club fight. throw in a couple beautiful models and a perceived slight by Someone there and this is the result
Old 02-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Serene Highness

The story keeps changing. I hope there is a security tape so the truth will come out.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

I suspect no one will come out of this smelling like a rose.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I suspect no one will come out of this smelling like a rose.
nope, just smelling of too much booze
Old 02-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
nope, just smelling of too much booze
You got it
The NY Post article said the police were reviewing the tape.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:07 PM
Heir Apparent

The truth will out with the tape, so this should be put to rest very soon.

ETA - One of the models steps forward to tell her side of the story:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1026627
Old 02-22-2012, 01:12 PM
Courtier

The model is Jessica Hart, Starvros's girlfriend, not exactly an objective source. I really want to see pics of Pierre though. I really hope he's okay.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh my, maybe this will teach her to keep her mouth shut!
Old 02-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Commoner

A rather precise reconstruction of the aggression on Vogue, with new sources.

Check it out:

The Truth About Pierre Casiraghi - Vogue.it
Old 02-22-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKate
A rather precise reconstruction of the aggression on Vogue, with new sources.

Check it out:

The Truth About Pierre Casiraghi - Vogue.it
Here here! We all know Pierre was raised not to act in such ways. Like representatives have already said. Who spent a couple of days in the clink? Not Pierre for the certain. If that goon left him scarred I hope he rots.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:15 PM
Administrator

Interesting.

It looks very much a he said/she said. But notice that only one person was arrested...and it wasn't Pierre.

I wonder if he is found not to be at fault, will anyone apologize for any of the comments that were made about him (both here and in the media). And by comments, I mean how he was found to be guilty (without a trial or knowing the facts) just because he is rich and thinks he is "entitled." What if Pierre is actually the victim because he is rich? What will anyone say about that?

Closed Thread