Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting read. Neither version of the story seems to place Pierre directly at fault. And Hock looks like a douche in both. Of course, whining about the hospital sounds rather typical spoiled brat behavior, but it doesn't seem like the fight was his fault like most of the papers/tabloids were saying.

Whoa, that is impressive!:cool:

But I have to say I'm not surprised, the whole Casiraghi Trio is stunning, best looking clan out there by far, all due of course to the amazing genes of their parents. :flowers: No inbreeding there, lol.:eek::D

Anyhow, CONGRATS to Pierre! And Charlotte as well, I'm sure her own modeling & representation of Gucci couldn't have hurt, as well as their Italian lineage.

This brings to mind one photo in particular I recall from decades past wherein Caroline & Stephano are sitting down, Stephano's arms wrapped around Caroline, and I swear they look exactly like Charlotte & Pierre...

It's spelled STEFANO, not Stephano.

Haha funny, I have always thought that Caroline's second huseband name was "Stephano" xD It turns out that Italian is a little bit simalar to my native language. "pf" sound is always "f"

I thought this family was the richest royal family in Europe. why does he need to model, then? His grandmother would not have approved. She even gave up her acting career to be "dignified."

He is clearly not doing it for the money. Also, he is not having a modeling career, he did a photo for a luxury brand of shoes usually used by rich men like him. The two things are different

I thought this family was the richest royal family in Europe. why does he need to model, then? His grandmother would not have approved. She even gave up her acting career to be "dignified."

Being an actress/model is undignified? That's insulting to most artists, I think. I can understand why Grace did it, she was the wife of a ruler but it's just wrong to call that profession undignified.

From the VF article, it seems like the video supports the Europeans' side of the story. Hock and company's side tells a very cliched tale about spoiled European kids, a story that anybody who prejudiced enough about rich kids would easily believe.

And she would happily have returned to her "undignified career", and almost did in 1962 with her husbands approval. It as only the objections of the Mongasques that persuaded Grace that a return to acting would not be possible for her. Instead she returned to the stage with her poetry readings.
I very much doubt Grace would have disapproved of any pursuits of her children or grandchildren. She approved of people actually working and earning their own money instead of sitting back being rich kids. She certainly never thought there was anything undignified about earning money, which she did with the sale of her pressed flower collages, and did not feel such activities had to be justified by giving money earned to charity.

I think if Grace Kelly found anything disgraceful in being an actress she would have been a massive hypocrite. Not only was she an actress, but she's often considered to be one of (if not out right) the best actresses of her time. If one of her children or grandchildren followed in her footsteps, I think she's be proud.

He really embodies Italian chic, both in style and appearance.

His father Stefano was a model, Grace Kelly started her career modeling. Princess Caroline has over the years done many many magazine photo spreads. It is in the family. I do not think that Princess Grace would mind.

He speaks italian fluently!!!
When did this happen?

He went to uniiversity in Milan. He is bound to speak and write italian fluently!:flowers:

His father Stefano was a model, Grace Kelly started her career modeling. Princess Caroline has over the years done many many magazine photo spreads. It is in the family. I do not think that Princess Grace would mind.

Also, they aren't a royal family. Monaco is just a family business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was he really? I thought he was in the Casiraghi family business

How has this not been posted yet?

Video Rai.TV - RaiSport - Presentata la Palermo-Montecarlo

Starts at the 1:05 mark....

Yes, you are an angel! :angel:

Alas, I finally hear Pierre speak, and couldn't be more impressed, as his voice matches his looks ~ well modulated, suave, masculine, timbre of deep dark delicious chocolate. :cool:

I think the only one that really shocked me when I heard her speak for the first time was Charlotte, in that French interview she did whilst seated next to her uncle Prince Albert, though I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised as she matches her mother not only in looks but speaking voice as well. :flowers:

They ALL have lovely speaking voices, including little Alexandra. :)

Oops, another one that surprised me a bit was Princess Charlene, she sounds so British. Also, her voice was a tad husky, but not as husky as Charlotte's the first time I heard her speak. Jmho.

ps: it's so wonderful that Princess Caroline's children are gifted as she is when it comes to learning languages. It seems like they're all fluent in at least 3 languages, if not more...

It's logical to be fluent in 3 languages, when their mother is French, their father an Italian and they (maybe had english nanies). Even if they didn't have, most people learn english nowadays.

Most of the members of both families passed through modelling for a while (shorter or longer), Grace Kelly, Pcs Stephanie, Stefano, Caroline (photoshooting) Charlotte and now Pierre), they are beautiful and famous, and this combination is very demanded.

The only one who did really for money, and being unknown at this time was Grace Kelly, all the others had their fame firstly and their beauty after.

Pierre and Beatrice attended last weekend at baptism of Vita, the daughter of Yaki Elkann and Lavinia Borromeo, which was held on Lake Maggiore. The baptism took place Saturday 29th June in the family's chapel, where they were also celebrated all weddings and other family celebrations. The party was held instead in the family villa on the island of St. Giovanni.
http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.ph...d0m9oeWIKGFWszBaVPeF0LHLNBk0HKf/l+CUSF/g9Xjxe
http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.ph...d0m9oeWIKGFWszBaVPeF0LHLNBk0HKf/l+CUSF/g9Xjxe

During the celebration of the Vita Elkann's baptism, the daughter of Johnn Elkann and Lavinia Borromeo, Lapo and Johnn's friends, Borromeo's husbands, with Pierre Casiraghi, Lapo and Johnn Elkann have made a football game, while wives and girlfriends were typhoid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom